Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

todays only sept retail purchase was super heroes line Ghost rider team up for the wife.

I have a BL order I plan to set up for bits I need, but rest is waiting till oct n 2x month

Aaron's Aero Striker......twice?

I ordered the first one a few days ago, and the geniuses and USPS slapped a huge sticker on the back of the box, which came in no packaging and was dented in several places.

Needless to say, I was disappointed. I called up Amazon about the incident, and they sent me a second one, this time in a box (With airbags to boot!). They also let me keep the other one. I opened and built the damaged one and kept the new one in the box.

All in all, win? :grin:

671 Shell Fuel Pumper (original parts, with instructions, without stickers, damaged box) and 607 Mini Loader (original parts, with instructions, no box) from an Oxfam store for less than 10 US$.

Edited by Brickwolf

I walked past where they keep the discount lego in a supermarket, and found Ultimate Macy (70331) there. I wanted to buy the set before, then decided that maybe not, now there was a slight discount so I got it.

Yay, I get to play with lego today, I thought... But I opened it and found that there's just too much stuff for a monday like this one. I think I have time for Macy and the Fortrex+Library which I got months ago... sometime next week when I have less to do, yeah.

I didn't actually buy it myself, but yesterday I had a very nice surprise; 42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS.

I just got the Doctor Who set, special offer in the UK £33.25. . I'm quite pleased as it's not a set I would have bought full price. May save it until the kids are more into the TV series and not freaking out in all the scary parts!

Lots of sealed LEGO Service packs, with printed bricks, transparent stuff, trees and fences, etc... overall value according to Bricklink: 345 Euros. Not counting 2 Service packs that have never ever been sold on Bricklink, so no price info on those two. And I got all that for a mere 100 bucks :laugh:

Right now, I'm heavily tempted to setup a seller account on BL.

3 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

I got another set today (or yesterday)  76058 Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-Up. 

Awesome set, one of my favourites from the recently released stuff!

The only thing I've picked up recently is a Stormtrooper.. got a trade deal arriving soon though with some goodies in :D

Finally got my hands on an old Spider-Man(dark blue). I've been eyeing it for a few months at the local third party store...decided to swoop...er, swoosh on it. 

1 hour ago, Vindicare said:

Finally got my hands on an old Spider-Man(dark blue). I've been eyeing it for a few months at the local third party store...decided to swoop...er, swoosh on it. 

That's an awesome, classic figure. Although I've had a copy for years, back then I did play with my figures, so I wanted to get another copy to keep in mint condition. I got one myself off from Bricklink a couple of months ago. :classic:

I have a Futuron Monorail on its way to me. Don't know if its functional but the price was very right.  Very excited!

On 9/17/2016 at 3:09 PM, flo333 said:

10213 Shutte Adventure. Got a pretty good deal.

Thats awesome, I missed out on this one when it was released. I have one of the vintage ones though.