Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

5767 Cool Cruiser. Bought second-hand, but not for the models, more for the bricks. I am not sure, though, that I am going to keep it. I have been wondering if I should resell it.

Looks like a lot of fun to me. This is one of those purchases that I would make once and then be stuck with forever.

They're missing their instructions and Gali's hip pins, but no biggie. For $10, I can't really complain. :sweet:

Yeah 4 Technic pins missing are hardly the "rarest" part of those sets! Very easy fix.

Now if the KauKau or Pakari was missing there would be a problem...

Nexo Knights 70314 beast master's chaos chariot

And then

Ninjago 70604 raid zeppelin

I got them $5 off (each). (I had some coupons.)

Some more tiles. Some odds & ends to make a base for next months statue in 40221 Fountain. CMF S15 Faun.

Four boxed Exo-Force sets off of Craigslist:

7707 - Striking Venom

8103 - Sky Guardian

8111 - River Dragon

7721 - Combat Crawler X2

Took advantage of a couple of big Amazon discounts and picked up

70145 - Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper (52% off!)

70734 - Master Wu Dragon (30% off)

76051 Superhero Airport Battle

It's back ordered until the 16th. :sadnew: Waiting that extra time...ugh! I want my 40221 Fountain. :excited: I built a pretty cool(if I do say so myself) base for it.

Edited by Vindicare

Mr Freeze polybag

Batmobile polybag

Millenium Falcon (75105) 2x

Corner Deli 2x

Rey's Speeder

First Order TIE Fighter

Resistance Trooper battle pack

27128053550_f0e1b1afed_c.jpg

June 1st LEGO Haul

These two sets caught my eye the most out of the summer wave. Unfortunately Fun in the Park was sold out. :cry_sad:

I'm building a park base for the fountain, it's coming along really nicely! Just need to order a few parts to finish the paths/fences. :classic:

76054 Scarecrow Harvest of Fear, 76056 Rescue from Ra's al Ghul, Cap America, Black Widow, Bats, Supes, Poe, Finn and Rey keyrings (damn you BB8 for being sold out!) aaand got 2 free fountains. Not sure if I'll keep one yet, probably not.

Late to the party, but picked up the Flash and Captain Cold Mighty Micros set! Great set with some awesome pieces and my favourite superhero and one of his main villains, what more can you ask for? Less than RRP too! :classic:

Late to the party, but picked up the Flash and Captain Cold Mighty Micros set! Great set with some awesome pieces and my favourite superhero and one of his main villains, what more can you ask for? Less than RRP too! :classic:

That was my favourite Mighty Micros set out of all of them.. !

That was my favourite Mighty Micros set out of all of them.. !

Mine too, definitely! :classic: It might help that I'm a giant nerd when it comes to The Flash, but also I just loved the builds and the figures were great! Definitely worth it!

I just placed an order for a TARDIS (21304 Doctor Who), after pondering if I want one or two. Went with just one.

Only then I tried to go buy Elves elsewhere but nowhere else sells them. I haven't been buying things this soon after they are available before, I wonder if they show up... ever, so I could get some other stuff at the same time.

I guess I'll wait a bit even though I want it all and I want it nowww, because I just placed that other order and am too embarrassed to buy more the same day...

Edited by Arlene

Mine too, definitely! :classic: It might help that I'm a giant nerd when it comes to The Flash, but also I just loved the builds and the figures were great! Definitely worth it!

Definitely! Both cars/karts whatever they are called suit the characters down to the ground and stand out compared to the rest. For me anyway! Haha don't worry I get your Flash nerdism! I've just had the Flashpoint graphic novel delivered, just need to get through World War Hulk first!