Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Nice! You collect the minifigs?

Wasn't today but at the weekend I picked up Iron Skull Sub Attack and a couple of key rings. Love the Scuba Iron Man minifig!

That'll be it for a while though, time to save the pennies and sell off some bits whilst double points is on so I can try pick up the Batcave before 22nd!

I recently started collecting minifigures.. I'm trying to get a hold of at least one of each major character from the movie. I also have a lot of catching up to do with the CMF series, especially music/medieval/pirate ones :)

I recently started collecting minifigures.. I'm trying to get a hold of at least one of each major character from the movie. I also have a lot of catching up to do with the CMF series, especially music/medieval/pirate ones :)

Nice!

The only minifigure ones I've collected from the blind bags are the 2 Simpsons ones and the Monster ones they did. I would have liked to have tried to do the others recently too but Superheroes are my main focus to collect which takes up a lot.

Cashed in 20€ in VIP points and got Wall-E for my dad and Cap 3 Airport Battle for me with double VIP points I could not resist.

Double points and a 5004468 Chicken Guy made me decide to get the 10246 Detectives Office, 60113 Rally Car, and 76052 Classic Batman's Cave with 30422 Kai's Dragon as the monthly bonus :classic:

75915 Pteranodon Capture and then 41062 Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle. Unfortunately I got them at full price. I get the feeling that I will not get then on some sort of deal.

Spring seasonal chicken suit guy with coop, really good price

Edited by Blue_Bird

76036 Carnage's Shield Sky Attack. I've been eyeing this one for a while- I just had to bite the bullet and do it.

Got a 70804 Ice Cream Machine at K-Mart on clearance. I went in looking for 70129 Lavertus' Twin Blade, but despite my best efforts (and the claims of the website to the contrary) one was not to be found.

Hi, and have a nice weekend!

I bought my first Elves set yesterday, and i am very happy with it! It was the 41174 The Starlight Inn. I also got my second NEXO Knights "set", Ultimate Aaron (the other i own is Ultimate Lavaria).

Edited by Lazer

My UCS Slave 1 came in the mail yesterday, and the Palace Cinema and Parisian Restaurant came a couple days before that. Those double points sure are a great incentive! :laugh:

Just picked up a couple of Sir Fangar's Ice Fortress for £29.99 each from TRU UK. With 2 £10 promo cards for later.

:) I'm happy with that.

wasnt today but at the weekend i bought the Palace cinema modular from TRU. got 2 £10 promo vouchers.

one for spending £40 on lego

one for spending £40 on any items in store.

sets me up to buy either Kwik e-mart, parisian restaurant or Detectives office next month possibly.

Edited by goldengraham09

Technically not today, though less than 24 hours ago, I bought a selection of bricks - primarily plates - from online PAB. Most of the bricks (plates) are destined for my present MOC project. Chicken Suit Guy is included in the order as a free gift - have got no idea whatsoever what to do with him though...

I got 75088 Senate Commando Troopers for my birthday today.