Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I recieved 7620 Indiana Jones Motorcycle Escape on the weeked. *wub* It's a great set.

In a STORE? Or did you order it?

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

Dang! I just turned down an offer for my grandma to get me cafe corner for christmas! Wow. That sucks. Oh well.

my ebay purchase came today!

6286 - SES w/ box & inst. and plastic tray. non shooting cannon though. :-/

6285 - BSB w/ box & instr. and plastic tray and shooting cannon. yay :-)

6280 - imperial armada (yay spaniards!) MISB, but non shooting cannon. :-/

my first samurai mf misb in box. :-P got a used one coming next week...maybe. :-P

I finally bought the Viking Double Catapult vs the Armored Ofnir Dragon. Took me forever to get it.

-First, I order it off of S@H on sale for 19.99.

-I check the order status two days later, and it reads "CANCELLED".

-Call TLC, and an employee told me it was a mistake, they had plenty, and it would

be shipped right away.

-I check again, a day later, and it still reads "Cancelled". Now it's getting annoying.

-I figure that since it's been reordered, maybe the status is messed up. So, I wait two weeks. Nothing comes.

-I call again. Another employee says that it's sold out, and that I should check a Lego store. Yeah right. :-|

-I don't bother to check a Lego store. No way it's there.

-So, I check the TRU in Yakima, WA, on the way to our meet family for thanksgiving.

-They have one. Just one, about twenty feet up, beneath about a dozen other boxes. I'm still suprised I spotted it. 8-

Dang! I just turned down an offer for my grandma to get me cafe corner for christmas! Wow. That sucks. Oh well.

Sounds like a fair swap. I'd go for it if I was you.

10176- That one supposed legend, for $30USD!!! *sweet*

I couldn't believe it when I saw it today at Costco Wholesale!!

A while back natelite posted the info that is was going for $70USD and I wait a few weeks and find it for 75% off!!

A great set but the figs are okay, I plan to replace them with the castle 07 Figs, thanks goodness for that Impulse :-D

What a great day!!

The other awesome thing was they had a 4 pack of those LSW pens for $10!!

P

10176- That one supposed legend, for $30USD!!! *sweet*

I couldn't believe it when I saw it today at Costco Wholesale!!

A while back natelite posted the info that is was going for $70USD and I wait a few weeks and find it for 75% off!!

hmm...75% off on $70 = $18. how did you get $30? i guess christmas is close and the sets are still rotting in the warehouse. hehe...time to nab me some legend sets. :-P

i hope TLC and the LAs don't use this poorly designed set as an excuse to say that legend sets don't sell. :-P

wow, may i ask why? :'-(

Bad day.

I think she is deaf and bought it anyway {happydance}

*Starts humming the song "Cause you had a bad day..."

Just picked up 7036 Dwarfs Mining for A$52.46 from the Bourke Street Myer in Melbourne. (25% off the regular price $69.99)

Also just received my S@H order today which contained 10190 Market Street, 7787 Battank, 7907 2007 Advent Calendar & 9247 Community Workers. Now I just need to find room to store everything. :'-(

i got another BSB from fleebay. One of the BSB i scored was almost mint. all the parts are gleaming in like new condition. :-P it was as if i had bought it at the store. too bad 2 mf and the small boat missing but otherwise complete. the mfs aren't rare, about $1-2 ea from BL. i think this will be a keeper. :-P hehe...will sell the other BSBs.

My Battank and batcopter arrived today from the US of A! :'-)

They are both beautiful sets (if very overpriced for aussies) and I was surprised with how much I loved the Batcopter *wub*

It seems once again that Yoda and Hinckley's reviews convince me, that and having Bane!

He's such a detailed MF, I never realised how cool he was until I saw him in person. The Battank is equally cool, with tons of cool tread peices.

Now I can finally get Bane to beat up iamded! *skull*

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

At the 25% off sale at Myer (Australia) I got the new Y-wing and Dwarves' Mine (only $52.50 for this, a total bargain, almost half what they're going for on ebay!)

At the 25% off sale at Myer (Australia) I got the new Y-wing and Dwarves' Mine (only $52.50 for this, a total bargain, almost half what they're going for on ebay!)

Wow that's a great deal for this hot set.

Not so much what I've bought today but what I've bought in the last couple of weeks :-

Furniture

3 * 60001 - Building Stool

2 * 60010 - Toy Chest

3 * 60020 - Stacking Bin - Green

3 * 60021 - Stacking Bin - Red

1 * 60040 - Building Table

Sets

Creator

1 * 5515 - Fun Building with LEGO Bricks (*FREE*)

1 * 5528 - Red Cannister (*FREE*)

1 * 5537 - Blue Tub

Indiana Jones

1 * 7620 - Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase

1 * 7621 - Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb

1 * 7622 - Race for the stolen treasure

Sports - Basketball

1 * 3548 - Slam Dunk Trainer

1 * 3549 - Shooting Practice

1 * 3550 - Jump and Shoot

Knights' Kingdom II (Large figures)

1 * 65769 - Value Pack - Vladek, Danju, Sword and Helmet

Starwars

1 * 7658-1 - Y-Wing

Edited by andy_0306uk

i love the new batman boxes! so thin. it's half the size of other lego boxes. let's hope they continue to do that for future sets. more shelf space for my MISB collection! :-P :-D misb until i sell them that is. X-D :-D :-P ;-)

p.s. i got batcopter yesterday and also advent calendar. :-P

also waiting for my classic yellow castle to arrive, which i got from fleebay. not mint, but advertised as in "excellent condition." will see exactly what quality the bricks are in before considering investing in some restoration stickers. :-P

I just bought the new Star Wars Sets(except Rogue Shadow):

Rebel Scout Speeder

Imperial Dropship

Hailfire and Spider Droid

AT-AP

Anakins JSF

I built the Rebel Speeder,the Dropship and the JSD yet....tomorrow the other sets will follow *y*

Great sets :)