Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I got the last Bionicle set, Gali, at my local LEGO store... Time for a group shot soon!

I also received the LEGO Hub Birds set as a gift from a Lego employee friend, which was amazing as well...

I had to go back to the Lego store today because we forgot to redeem our calendar coupon for a free Lego store employee minfig, which was the January coupon. You had to purchase something to redeem the coupon, so I bought a brick cup with some flat pieces to use in my modular building MOC, and I bought Emma's pool from the Friends line. I also got a free mini-golf pollywog since I made a Friends purchase, but we have it already so it is going in an eBay pile.

Today I bought:

• 70785 Pohatu Master of Stone
  • 70790 Lord of Skull Spiders

Both are great sets, but if you are in the market for them you probably have them already.

I bought the new Detective Office modular and got the free LEGO Store minifig and the free street vendor polybag.

Bought S13 Samurai, LEGO City Swamp Police minifigure from the Target Minifigure Set, and a Unikitty figure from the LEGO Movie Cuckoo Cloud Palace set from Amazon.

10244 Fairground Mixer and 40092 Reindeer from the Fairview Pointe-Claire Lego Store last week.

Brainiac Attack, Shadow Troopers, T-16 Skyhopper, Micro Snowspeeder, Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack and a new Chewbacca keyring.

Slave One and Green Lantern vs Sinestro a couple of days ago too

Edited by Robianco

Bought the 60064 Arctic Supply Plane off of TRU's ebay site for $49.99. S@H has it listed as sold out, so get one while you can. I believe the Arctic line is starting to close up :classic:

I bought Big Ben off bricklink today. I went to the LEGO Store yesterday and they had sold out! They had loads in last week! Still, I'm happy to get it for a reasonable price £24.99 + postage, which is still cheaper than £24.99 plus 6.90 for a Tyne and Wear Metro ticket!

Do you have a picture? Was it an online freebie or in store?

It is available for free this month with a coupon from the 2015 calendar they gave out last month for purchases over $75. That is also when I found that "available at LEGO Stores" doesn't include the LEGO Store website when my shipment didn't include it, even though that is where I read about it. :(

Went over to Target today with some Christmas returns and ended picking up the new Kopaka from Bionicle, the TIE Advanced Prototype, and the Wookie Gunship from Rebels. Going back in later this week to see if I can't find a couple more Bionicle's.

- Benny's Spaceship

- Double-Decker Couch

- Batmanâ„¢ & Super Angry Kitty

- Minifig Queasy Kitty

- Minifig Bizny Kitty

Yep, a 8th birthday is approaching.

And for me :

- Lake Town Chase, but with no minifig (but the price was great and I mostly wanted the houses)

I ordered a case of Series 13 figures. I also bought about $30 worth of stuff at Brickwarriors.

Bought 2 of the mama rabbit and bunny sets from target today.

Was debating about getting the vet ambulance but i decided to pass since i'm trying to cut back on buying and i could just recreatee the set with parts in my collection. Good thing i did since i scored "Dead rising: chop til you drop" for a 10 spot at GS. :D

Picked up the Sea Cow for my sons upcoming birthday in March.

Was at Books-a-Million and saw the Mandalorian Speeder so I got that since I had a coupon and 10% off.

Went to the LEGO Store... Just to buy some minifig and have a look to the PaB wall...

Ahem...

So, I got the Parisian Restaurant (gift from my husband :wub: ), a few minifig, and some grey bricks. And MetalBeard's Duel (but not for me, I have to share), and the Vet Ambulance (same thing)...

Scored big at the PaB wall. I was able to buy a whole case of 2x2 light gray tiles. As soon as I get all my road plates, I'll be able to build my sidewalks!

Also picked up a cup full of black headlight bricks. Can always use these!

Asda have some good sales on at the moment. Today I picked up:

70400 Forest Ambush for £4.47

75032 X-wing Microfighter for £4.50

70160 Riverside Raid for £4.97

And 70141 Vardy's Ice Vulture Glider for £8.25!

Coming to a total of £22.19! Very happy!