Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Not a huge haul, but I picked up the new polys from Target today. Love em to bits!

30113 Stephanie's Bakery (@seasonal)

30187 Fast Car (@seasonal)

30300 Batman Tumbler (@register)

Bought this sets all unopened.

Lego Games: 3843 Ramses Pyramid $10

Lego Friends: 41001 Mia's Magic Tricks $5

Lego Galaxy Squad: 70703 Star Slicer $20

I got a few Build-a-Minifigure figures, and some LEGO Movie minifigures

uVnSVel.jpg

I was attempting to do Amy Pond but couldn't find a torso I was completely happy with, so I went for the one in the picture. On the right is an attempt at Simon Tam and the guy on the right is just a drunken sword-wielding armoured cyborg.

I bought 79004 Barrel Escape for $25 at a TRU sale price.

Also the 60017 Flatbed Truck and 60057 Camper van BOGO 50%

The Fed-Ex guy delivered my 10228 Haunted House with Martian Manhunter minifig! :laugh:

I also got the haunted house this weekend. I was able to get an extra 25 VIP points due to them asking if I didn't mind buying a dented box from the back room. I took the in a heart beat.

Today I received the final of my modulars, the Parisian Restaurant and also the Haunted House. At the same time I ordered the Ice Cream Machine - mainly for the alternate build which will go nicely in my city layout - as well as Cloud Cuckoo Palace, just because it's unlike any other set before. I'm actually thinking about incorporating it into my city layout as well.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Haunted House. Was kinda afraid it'd be gone before I'd get it, so when I saw it for 167,95 MISB incl. shipping on Ebay I couldn't say no.

Unfortunately, the box took a dent during shipping, but I'm looking forward to building it anyway :)

Edited by Roger_Smith

I got:

-LEGO City Light Repair Truck £7.00

-LEGO City High Speed Police Chase £13.00

-LEGO City Prisoner Transporter £18.00

-LEGO Movie Castle Cavalry £25.00

-LEGO Movie Melting Room £12.00

Not today, but about 2 weeks ago I bought the Creator Family House. I was extremely pleased with the set, and was teased with seeing only 4 Grand Emporiums left in stock.

Although I made a trip to my local Toys R Us, I did not buy anything. I was tempted to buy the Eagles' Castle, which is 50% off regular price ($22.49). But I only went to browse. Sorry!

Palace Cinema and Parisian Restaurant from the new Lego store at Carrefour Laval.

Nice! Although I'd think for a purchase like that, you'd be better off waiting a few more days for double VIP points.

Well, I stumbled upon an 8061 at my local independent toy shop! Normal retail price $54.99, I got mine for $37 CDN :grin:

img_4038.jpg

Today I bought three polybags, two already shipped to my local store, the other coming tomorrow. Today I picked up Police ATV for $4.99 and Mikey's Mini-Shellraiser also for $4.99. Shipping was free. The third to get tomorrow is Piece of Resistance. All sold from Learning Express, check your stores and their website!

Took advantage of the double vip points and bought 71006 Simpsons house. Ordered it on monday, received it yesterday with normal shipping. Who needs express shipping?! :laugh:

Stumbled upon 30300 Batman Tumbler car (57 pieces) at Target (in Apex, NC) while waiting in the check out line. A very cool polybag for 3.99. I picked up a few at two registers...not sure how many they have. I quick looking at registers because they have had the same Chima and SW poly's for two years or more. (BTW there is no mini fig in this poly. Guess it uses Googles driverless car software. )

I picked up The Lord Of The RIngs Pirate Ship and The Hobbit Goblin King Battle for $63.00 each today. Clearence at Kmart :grin:

Edited by redtrooper27

Double VIP points got me to buy:

Riddler and Flash Batman set

Gorilla Legend Beast

Eagle Legend Beast

Batman and Pengy set

and the last Cloud Cuckoo Palace set from the back room!

technically mom paid but i chose out the items to keep me busy after my dental work is finally over with.. I'm due to a deep cleaning next week, molds the following, and 15 extractions and 2 fillings plus getting my partials next week so i needed some stuff to keep me busy. i'm 25 and apparently got the bad family genes with teeth. fun, fun, fun.:

I got the trash chomper, flying ice cream machine, the mini off roader, mini backhoe, the 3 lego friends animals series 4, a PAB order, and the free friends poly. All except the PAB is in but i can't open the sets until after d-days one and 2.

then i did pretty good on VIP. I had 5 bucks that i used so i got the stuff for 110 and change then since i had 46 points left over plus the 220 i'll be earning from double VIP, i'll have 10 bucks credit on my VIP soon.

even better, there's talk of a vacation happening over the summer!!! I'll get to go to the lego store and i can use my 10 bucks VIP credit and i will probably get myself another 5 bucks VIP credit! Can not wait!