What did you buy today?

Valentines haul from my wife: :wub:

40085 Valentines Bear

60053 Race Car

60057 Camper Van

60060 Auto Transporter

30280 The Piece of Resistance

5002044 3D Hologram Card

I've received my S@H order today, 21104 Curiosity Rover and 21019 Eiffel Tower. And off course the Free Piece the Resistance

Took my younger son to the Lego store. We got Dol Guldur Battle to finish the Hobbit collection. I bought Cuckoo Cloud Palace for him, and then got a large PAB cup. We then got three Lego movie minifigs. They were 1 Emmet and 2 Badcops. Of the 8 minifigs we bought so far, we have 2 Emmets, 2 Badcops, 2 President Businesses, and 2 of the Daniel Boone dynamite robots. Was really hoping for an Abe Lincoln, Shakespeare, Larry, Taco Tuesday, or Panda Guy.

Took my younger son to the Lego store. We got Dol Guldur Battle to finish the Hobbit collection. I bought Cuckoo Cloud Palace for him, and then got a large PAB cup. We then got three Lego movie minifigs. They were 1 Emmet and 2 Badcops. Of the 8 minifigs we bought so far, we have 2 Emmets, 2 Badcops, 2 President Businesses, and 2 of the Daniel Boone dynamite robots. Was really hoping for an Abe Lincoln, Shakespeare, Larry, Taco Tuesday, or Panda Guy.

Why aren't you squeezing / feeling? You will get the ones you really want then.

60060 Auto Transport- why is the box so bloody big?! I grabbed it and was a bit shocked, especially for a set of this size. Thought they were decreasing the sizes.

79012 Mirkwood Elf Army

Another BL order to provide the required gears to motorize the Unimog!

This beast is going roll!......... <soon>

Minifigs here. 2x Emmet, W W Wyldstyle, Calamity drone, Taco tuesday guy, Wiley fusebot. And the Lego movie the piece of resistance book with the robo SWAT minifigure.

I got the Millennium Falcon Microfighter and Crocodile Legend Beast. They were buy one get one 50% off at TRU.

Edited by Ridge Montante

I got the Juniors: Defend the Batcave set, I wanted the classic suits!!! Those fit more of the classic justice league look than the current ones, plus great pieces with prints on them already!!!

Got the Simpsons house and MetalBeards Dual for myself. Got Bad Cops Pursuit and Trash Chomper for my nephew for his birthday. Oh and I got the Duplo Farm Tractor for my 18 month old, he is just learning to say "Cow" so he really likes holding the cow the set came with.

Looking forward to the Simpsons Minifigs and the Ghostbusters set.

Bought the Badcop Pursuit set and 3 CMs (A 2nd Emmet, Badcop, and Calamity Jones). I had planned to buy Lord Business' Evil Lair as well, but it was sold out. They also gave me 5 posters for The Lego Movie (Batman, Benny, Wyldstyle, Emmet, and Lord Business) :grin: .

I recently got a lot containing:

2718 Aircraft and Ground Crew

6455 Space Simulation Station

6573 Arctic Expedition

6586 Polar Scout

6626-2 (as Brickset calls it) Snow Scooter

6897 Rebel Hunter

6519 Turbo Tiger

And my 1000th set, 6456 Mission Control

After putting together my first Mixel last night (Sergio) I bought three morning this morning (another black, a red and a yellow)

Took me hours to find this thread, what's wrong with ya Freddy?

So about 2 weeks ago, when I was busy not being on EB, I bought 2 invasion from Below sets. Part of me is so happy, they were the first 2 construction Lego sets (that's weird to say), I mean "Action Figures" since 2008. Its been a little over 5 years, and the new design structure and ball joints are great. Though I'm only testing the waters here. On another note, I still need to buy the 2012 Samurai Mech from Ninjago (for the build, not the figures. So I'm a little bummed I didn't spend my $20 there. In other news I still haven't seen the Lego movie, but 2 days before getting the sets, I treated myself to minifigures Wyldstyle and "Where are my pants guy"?. They were nice, but I'm literally bugging to see the movie.

Oh, almost forgot to say, the 2 sets were:

Flyer Beast vs. Breez

Rocka's Stealth Machine.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

Just had the best experience ever at the Lego store. I purchased:

40019 Brickley, on sale for £1.49

44019 Rocka Stealth Machine

70811 The Flying Flusher

70813 Rescue Reinforcements

And TWO Martian Manhunters!

I had trouble with my VIP card, so I was there for ten minutes whilst a lovely assistant was trying to merge my points onto my other account which I accidentally set up. She was very helpful, and because I waited for a while she put an extra £5 on my card and two MMs! How amazing is that?!

Mirkwood Elf Army from Walmart; first set I've bought since like July.

I also picked this up at Wal-Mart. Nice little set, nice little price! (I got it on clearance :laugh:

I also got Bag End (On clearance) and the City heliplane from TRU for LASS than MSRP! :laugh: