Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

The Easter bunny was very generous this year. I found these hidden in plain sight at the Lego Store today. :grin:

post-2028-133395205542.jpg

Like typo, I wasn't really interested in the Cosmic Cube set. I might still get it though, perhaps during the Hulk minifig promotion.

Expect some reviews soon! :sweet:

All these people uninterested in the Cosmic Cube Escape? I don't have a problem with it, makes it easier for me to find it! :laugh:

Nice haul Oky. I'm so excited to find the Marvel sets! (just to make it clear though, I still prefer DC sets. :tongue: )

Edited by purpleparadox

I finally got around to ordering a box of series 6 figs. Cheaper than my previous boxes as well :classic:

Yeah, I didn't really want the set. Those minifigs are included in the sets I bought and I'm not feeling the truck...

Not that it is a huge issue, but the Iron Man in Cosmic Cube Escape and Quinjet are technically different. The other characters will be repeats. I would think it is a relatively inexpensive way to have another Iron Man variant.

I am excited to actually get the Cosmic Cube escape and I am torn on the Quinjet and Hulk set. I want some of the figures with very little repeats, but I am bound to have multiple Lokis. Oh well..

I found the Captain America Avenging Cycle at my local Target and picked it up. I was tempted by the Hulk set, but I'll save that for a later date.

Not that it is a huge issue, but the Iron Man in Cosmic Cube Escape and Quinjet are technically different. The other characters will be repeats. I would think it is a relatively inexpensive way to have another Iron Man variant.

I know, but $20 just for a different variant of a minifig that you already have is actually pretty expensive if you're not interested in the rest of the set. And I'm not even a big fan of the triangular design, so I'll wait for a sale or something.

Wolverine Chopper Showdown because it's awesome!

And Forbidden Forest for Batman parts! Great White Shark, Talia Al Ghul, and a Rogue from X-MEN :grin:

And Forbidden Forest for Batman parts! Great White Shark, Talia Al Ghul, and a Rogue from X-MEN :grin:

Ha, I bricklinked Narcissa a week ago to make Rogue too. :grin:

I am excited to actually get the Cosmic Cube escape and I am torn on the Quinjet and Hulk set. I want some of the figures with very little repeats, but I am bound to have multiple Lokis. Oh well..

I do see the difference, I may trade for that Ironman with one of my duplicates...

Edited by typo

Wolverine Chopper Showdown because it's awesome!

I didn't even think about that hair being used for Rogue. Clever thinking.

Bought a bounty of Super Heroes goodness

6865 Captain Americas Avenging Cycle

6866 Wolverines Chopper Showdown

6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape

6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle

No Hulk set to be seen at TRU though. :sad:

I didn't even think about that hair being used for Rogue. Clever thinking.

Go for it before the set goes out of stock!

I bought the Helicarrier set with all my VIP points! Feels good to get free lego!

Found the Quinjet at the Chicago Lego store so I got that. I was tempted by the Hulk set, but I'm saving that for the Hulk promotion. :excited:

Like many other peeps, I bought today:

6865 Captain Americas Avenging Cycle

6866 Wolverines Chopper Showdown

9676 Death Star planet / Tie Interceptor set (50% off! Kroger in the US)

2 large Pick a brick cups for the "Get a large for the small price" deal today

I bought yesterday the two Ninjago polybags...

30087 "Zane's Ninjagocart" lol

30085 "Snake Catapaultagogothing" lollol

Oh, last month I got the Two Face Chase set and ordered the Funhouse set... or maybe that was February. Funhouse set still on backorder. I hope it doesn't get cancelled...

An eBay lot of 2 8684 Skiers converted to snowboarders, 8805 Snowboarder for $6 and 60% of 7734 Cargo Plane. BLed some parts for the plane and for future MOCs default_classic.gif

More lego board games..

Yet another ninjago and heroica fortaan and two harry potter games.

Gotta love those transparent minifig heads in harry potter game.

14x Series 7 Minifigs: 2x Bagpipers, 2x Computer Geeks, 1x Swimmer, 1x Bunny suit guy, 1x Bride, 1x Neptune, 1x Stuntman, 1x Tarzan, 1x Red Riding Hood, 1x Hippie, 1x Valkyrie, 1x Punk chick

Eight of the series seven minifigs. Tennis ace, Hippy, Bunny suit guy, Computer geek, Jungle boy, Bride, Swimmer, rock chick.

Edited by Brickenhead-town-dweller

Well, I'm not sure if this counts, but yesterday I got my free survey prize in the mail. Turned out to be 8071 Bucket Truck. I'm never been a fan of Tecnic, but it's a cool model.

Bought 6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle and 6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape today (at Target and Walmart, respectively). At the Walmart, someone had ripped open a copy of 9444 Cole's Tread Assault and threw the bags and instruction manuals all over the shelves. Shame on whoever did that :hmpf_bad: ! I just finished building 6867 while watching Disney's Tarzan on DVD (I love that movie :wub: ).

Well, aside from a flashing collar, light reflective lead and new dog tag for my pooch, I bought four CMF 7 Galactic patrol guys. I would have bought more but didn't want to be too greedy. Hopefully they'll still be around when I go looking for another four sometime.

I just bought two of the new Marvel Superhero minifigs, Iron Man (Mark 6 Triangle Suit) and Captain America with his shield. I wasn't really interested in the sets they came in.

Hello everyoone! I am very excited to say that I have now aquired 5 old Lego Technic Figures! :cry_happy: I am just so glad, that i just kinda have to brag a bit to y'all :tongue:

This is what I am getting:

Lego Technic Figuring #012

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=tech012

Lego Technic Figure #013

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=tech013

Lego Technic Figure #019 (BRAND NEW) :cry_happy:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=tech019

Lego Technic Figure #020 (I really like this one :thumbup:)

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=tech020

Lego Technic Figure #029

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=tech029

I got all of these Awesome figures from a Member of this website, up in the east US (I am not sure if he wants to be named or not)

But anyways, I was just really happy to get these for a sweet win-win trade deal :classic:

THANKS SO MUCH!!! (you know who you are)