Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Taking advantage of the Brick friday deals on Shop@home and my accumualted VIP credits I got:

10222 - Winter Village post office (retail price)

7572 - Quest against time (PoP) (25% off)

2 x 853219 Pirates of the Caribbean Battle Pack (mostly for the guard torso) (25% Off)

and the 2/2 holiday set.

Seeing that I got 10% off, free shipping and a 25$ credit from VIP points, this order cost me 115$ Can.

A very good haul in my book!

Scored a few Harry Potter figs today-

New Dumbledore,Quidditch Harry potter and a new Hermione Fig too :sweet:

Emerald Night and Maersk Train $230 shipped, no coupons, points, credits or any bonuses I am afraid :laugh:

Not as much as most people will spend on Black Friday; just one Emerald Night as a Christmas present for myself.

Grabbed a Rocka and Nex 3.0 as well an a Ninjago COLE Keychain from lego store yesterday, got 10% off on my peel card!

5882 Ambush Attack from the LEGO store at South Shore Plaza. It's a really good battle pack set, so I plan on getting another.

Redeemed some VIP points for power function motors, IR, and battery box and got free shipping too.

I finally decided to go for it and bought Tower Bridge 10214. VERY excited for Wednesday. :) It was on sale on Amazon, no shipping (free 2-day <3 Amazon Prime), and no tax.

I will have a wonderful wonderful weekend ahead of me!

Oh, and I like to put my pieces together in the box all at once (the thrill of the hunt I guess!), but I remember reading a thread about someone's review of the set saying that there were like, 4 pieces to pull out early on or you'd go crazy assembling. Any idea what thread this was?

Managed to picked up a sealed 7865 12V motor (original foam pack too) for $80 AUD inc postage in an eBay auction.

Talk about a fluke. :laugh::thumbup:

Bought 4191 Captains Cabin last week, I know its not today but its my most recent purchase. It has lots of nice pieces, that's mainly what i bought it for.

Edited by Cwertle

I've sort of gone insane over the past few weeks. Just seems like some good deals have spring up that I can't deny [at least as far as Canadian prices go]. I got Emerald Night and all appropriate PF stuff for it, a bunch of track off of BL along with parts for a mosaic project I'm doing for the upcoming nuptials, the brand new Safari set [i love these super-basic sets], the Car & Caravan, the Wedding set and a towel off of S@H, and then on top of that the Prison Tower Rescue for 40 bucks, the Spinjitzu Dojo for 25 and the Linar Limo for 22. Those last two were the sweetest plum.

Suffice it to say I sorta ran out of available room really fast.

Got a pretty good deal on Farnsworth House and Bradenburg Gate. I needed to add to my Falling Water display in my office!

7571-1: The Fight for the Dagger on clearance at TJ Maxx. They sometimes get discontinued lego sets and sell them cheaper than other retail outlets. I had no interest in PoP, but since this was cheaper and I wanted to buy something, there ya go.

Two 2011 City Advent Calendars at half price (GBP 7.99) from Morleys, a small department store.

Remember those surveys you find on the back of the instructions that say you can win something? Turns out they are worth doing, since I won something, I do not know what it is yet, but it should get here in 6 weeks, I am excited :tongue: .

Remember those surveys you find on the back of the instructions that say you can win something? Turns out they are worth doing, since I won something, I do not know what it is yet, but it should get here in 6 weeks, I am excited :tongue: .

Wow! that is really cool. Let us know what you win.

7964: Republic Frigate for 55 USD! :drool: I think I'll be saving this one for a rainy day.