Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Sorry to steal your image CopMike, but I got this one (actually one just like it):

1831-2.jpg

Nice deal at brick link, 'only' 99$.

I will open it, hopefully do a review on it, has been a while :)

Today I bought my first Death Star and whats so great is that I had $165 in vip points therefore taking into account lego`s free shipping after $20 in tax I paid ONLY $255 for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......I knew all those vip points I was saving for the last two years would come in handy and I can`t wait to start building it on christmas day.

A few Lego Games...Monster 4...mmmmm...monster heads!!

That, and Minotaurus...because lots of people say this is probably one of the best games.

My wonderful hubby surprised me with this today - he knows me too well :wub:

Can't think of a better way to countdown the festive season :grin:

post-18192-132164708356.jpg

I grabbed 3816 Glove World for $15 at Wal-Mart today.

3816-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

I also grabbed the new 4866 Knight Bus finally. It was on sale for $25 if you bought it online and did a delivery or store pick-up. Very excited!

4866-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

I was suprised to find at Target (in the holiday section) a whole bunch of Kingdoms Target Practice Polybags!! MSRP was $4.00

so I picked up one although I might get more later. :classic:

I was suprised to find at Target (in the holiday section) a whole bunch of Kingdoms Target Practice Polybags!! MSRP was $4.00

so I picked up one although I might get more later. :classic:

You showed incredible restraint. :laugh:

Had that been ME, I would have most likely grabbed as many as I could carry home. :grin:

Oh Amazon Prime, how you tempt me...

5891-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

5766-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

Got these both for $60 shipped. Saved me $15 + tax off of retail. <3 No VIP points, but saving ~$20 > 75 VIP points.

I picked up another copy of Army Men on Patrol today, from the Amazon Black Friday sale.

A few weeks ago I bought one for, I think, just under £10 because I was worried this set would be out of production soon.

I got it for £5 today - if I'd have waited, I could have bought two for the same price I paid for my first one. Ah well.

I also picked up a second Typhoon Turbo Sub for £10 from a local "bargain" emporium.

A slow Lego week for me at the mo-

3 x S3 Aliens

A yellow faced Harry Potter minifig

3 x Custom Dementor capes from Ebay

Dino Defense HQ, Raptor Chase, AC Tripod, and Naboo Starfighter. All great sets!

2x Death Star from Amazon.es for 303€ each.

5x Medieval Market Village from Amazon.fr for 75€ each.

great prices and shipping is also quite low (15 to 20€).

Edited by Tocko

Finally got me some Dino!

5883 Tower Takedown

5884 Raptor Chase

Edited by Legocrazy81

Just got back from Tesco where I struck gold in the toy aisle - I got the original William Furno set from 2010, and a Breez 2.0 for less than half price.

They'd just appeared out of nowhere after being sold out before. I suppose they found these in the back. Perhaps a whole case of 2.0s showed up there a few days ago, but I thought they were full price. When i found the Furno by itself I scanned them all and was pleasantly surprised. They also had the Pharaoh's Quest Cursed Cobra Statue for £13, but I decided against it.

Today I received the Pet Shop and 2/2 Christmas set I ordered last Saturday for the VIP promotion. Used some points to get the total down to 100 US dollars. Not too bad... :classic:

I bought sponge bob glove world, the winter post office, city garbage truck and ambulance and the ewok attack set plus the 2nd Christmas promotional set. That is it for me for this year I planning on getting only the Death Star but I just couldn`t pass up lego`s early black friday sale.

Here's my Brick Friday haul, with the Heroica Fortaan game coming from Argos:

img_9313.jpg

Besides getting 10% off three times, I screwed up by doing three separate transactions (which meant only three sets).