Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Because you didn't pay for them, "they're" gone! :tongue:

I wasn't sure what you meant earlier, but I see my picture was not showing up, not sure why, I re added the link, can you see it now?

I wasn't sure what you meant earlier, but I see my picture was not showing up, not sure why, I re added the link, can you see it now?

Yeah, that was what I meant. :blush: Yes, I could see it now. Collecting or selling these or both?

10193 Medieval Market. I figured I better get one while I can with a decent price of $84.50/free ship. My minifigs will be excited to finally have turkey for Thanksgiving default_tong.gif

Yeah, that was what I meant. :blush: Yes, I could see it now. Collecting or selling these or both?

Unfortunately I'm collecting, I have a disorder that makes me collect every single Collectable Minifigure, I hear it's terminal.

:sadnew:

I'll likely sell of some duplicates later, once they finally stop making new series.

I just bought about 500 parts on Pick A Brick as well as two black Hull Sections (to add to my Armored Cruiser project) and a few other miscellaneous parts (most of which will go to said project) from BrickLink.

This ship is getting to be awfully expensive (weighing in at over $200, and that's just for the hull! I'll probably have to make another large PAB order to finish the superstructure). *huh*

Forest Police Station

Raptor Chase

Safari Building Set

Minifigure Wedding Favor Set

LEGO® Pick A Brick

Shadow ARF Trooperâ„¢

Wish it was the log cabin police set but that wasn't available. I just want the bear. :laugh:

Forest Police Station

Raptor Chase

Safari Building Set

Minifigure Wedding Favor Set

LEGO® Pick A Brick

Shadow ARF Trooperâ„¢

Wish it was the log cabin police set but that wasn't available. I just want the bear. :laugh:

Bear has posable head and rear legs...unfortunately, front legs don't move. :sceptic:

Still, it's better than the old polar bear figure.

Had a good day today and saved over £100 in Toy R Us' 3 for 2 sale on some of my son's christmas presents!

I bought-

7965 Millennium Falcon

7965-1.jpg?1

4842 Hogwarts castle

4842-1.jpg?2

2507 Fire Temple

2507-1.jpg?1

They cost me £210 AND I got a £10 giftcard back! :sweet:

Edited by charlieboy

abit late, but on thursday night I order MMV and two sets of PF lights (for my trains). Amazon had a "use your mastercard, save an additional $10", so really got the MMV for $79. Its a Christmas gift for my wife. Although not really into Lego, she had a lot of the Lego Castle sets growing up and loved the MMV we saw on display at the Lego store last week.

10193-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

Edited by eliminator

Took the kids to the Legoland Discovery Centre for the Lego Star Wars weekend. We got to help build large scale Darth Vader and R2D2, and picked up six of the "limited edition" bricks. We also got a 40024 Christmas tree, too much pick-a-brick and a Christmas Fairy keyring.

While we were there I heard about Amazons sale, and came home to get a 7913 Clone Trooper battle pack and two 7936 Level Crossings (£10 each!). At a third off I might have to go back and see what Technic they have.

The tiger couldn't live without his new 10219, and picked it up today.....the engine is beautiful :wub: (I have only done number 1 bags so far, number 2's later tonight and tomorrow.)

Paid 220 AU for it, cheaper than ordering S@H with freight. :wink:

The tiger couldn't live without his new 10219, and picked it up today.....the engine is beautiful :wub: (I have only done number 1 bags so far, number 2's later tonight and tomorrow.)

Paid 220 AU for it, cheaper than ordering S@H with freight. :wink:

i almost bought one of these today was only $199, but sadly i live on credit card not cash and it was a cash only store

i almost bought one of these today was only $199, but sadly i live on credit card not cash and it was a cash only store

I know another place that would sell it for 199 - down at Port Adelaide....they didn't do lay-by though....so I went else where. :wink:

I know another place that would sell it for 199 - down at Port Adelaide....they didn't do lay-by though....so I went else where. :wink:

Where do they have it at $220 and do layby?

Two mobile police centres (for the white doors!) and four games from the terrible Toys R Us on Old Kent Road.