Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

7187 Escape from the Dragon's Prison

7187-1.jpg

30083 Dragon Fight

30083-1.jpg

I got the polybag at my local Target. It scanned up as "not in system", so I talked the customer service desk guy into giving it to me for 1.99 (usually they're 3.99). This will probably be the only Ninjago set I buy.

You sort of lucked out. They're not supposed to sell things that have been removed from system.

Anyway, I ordered a couple of Toy story magnet sets and then lucked out at a goodwill store. I got Ramses Pyramid for $2.99.

7752 Count Dookus Solar Sailer

30015 Jet Ski(love that male torso).

Edited by Legocrazy81

Bought the two Pharaoh's Quest Sun/NotW promo sets off eBay for £4.80, as well as some parts off Bricklink that I require for my Spirit of Luis MOD.

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard

I bought some of the new bottle and test tube parts from Brickforge earlier, all in transparent colours. I'm going to head to a WH Smiths later to buy my box of S5 figures.

tn_2065-1_jpg.jpgtn_8804-8_jpg.jpgtn_8804-9_jpg.jpg

The punk rocker being awesome because he is a great detailed figure and also the one figure I needed to complete series 4.

The ice skater I really regret opening the bag, I should have been more careful. If I reviewed carefully before opening the bag I would have been able to keep it new and sealed in case I ever find someone that is actually interested in her. I already had that skater and to be honest, two ice skaters is (for me) two ice skaters too many.

Furno 2.0 was as disappointing as I thought. I only got him for pieces (in which he does the job) and because 2.0 heroes were discounted. The two blue light sabers and the 2.0 bricks are very appreciated.

Edited by vexorian

I wish a LEGO store was closer to me, I'd be buying from that PAB wall once a week.

I have that problem and it's not that great. I'm always broke now.

1x AC Earth Defense HQ

3x AC ADU Jet Pack polybag

1x Kingdoms Knights Showdown

1x PQ Desert Rover polybag

1x POTC 'Voodoo Jack' polybag

5x Fantasy-era Castle Troll Warrior impulse set

1x Blue Spaceman key chain (with LEGO tag)

50x KK2 Vladek polybag

2x PQ Scorpion Pyramid

2x PQ Rise of the Sphinx

I'm now so broke I can't even afford to pay attention! :laugh:

Today I won some great deals. I won a big lot of boats including 4031 Firefighter, 4021 Police Patrol, 2 4011 Cabin Cruisers, 4010 Police Rescue Boat, 6483 Police Patrol, 1792 Pleasure Cruiser, and 6679 Dark Shark all for $50 + $18 to ship. I plan to only keep 4031, maybe 6483 and 6679. I will be selling the rest to make the money back. In another auction I won another 6337 Fast Track Finish and 6649 Street Sweeper $17.50 + $7 to ship. A great day to eBay default_classic.gif

Edit: Won another auction with 6490 Amazon Crossing for $10 + $5 shipping

Time to update Brickset default_classic.gif

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

I bought Isla de la Muerta to get a free Alien Conquest jet pack astronaut at the Lego store. The only thing I really like about the set is Miss Swann's hair piece, apart from that it's not very spectacular.

Received the Unimog 8110 yesterday, can only say one thing: That thing is BIG!

Skeleton chopper

Ninja Glider

Pizza Planet (It was on sale for $10)

Millennium Falcon

Prison Carriage Rescue 3x (They were on sale for $3.30)

Jet Ski

LegoGalactus

I got 10218 Pet Shop from my local Lego store (Santa Clara,CA,USA). As bonus promos, I also got a Max keychain and an Alien Conquest jetpack polybag. I also got a black fedora from the BAM because my girlfriend asked if we could buy just that and they said to take it for free.

FYI, I also spotted the dragon polybag, CMF 3, and CMF 4. They also had grab bags by the PAB wall priced at $8. The PAB wall itself was pretty standard stuff for the most part; I was mostly looking for plants and landscaping stuff but there wasn't much of that. (Only some red flower sprues.)

I picked this up since it was half off on amazon, and I needed to reach $25 for free shipping anyway, it showed up today.

7572-1.jpg?1

Yesterday I got two Fabuland figures from Bricklink. Because of pesky minimum buys ( :hmpf_bad: ) I also got two old alpha team minifigs and an old Imperial Officer from Star Wars. Overall good deal.

Following up last month purchase of City of Atlantis and the Tripod Invader to get a free Target Practice set at my local LEGO store, this month:

7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison

7050 Alien Defender

6918 Blacksmith Attack

7049 Alien Striker

Free 30141 ADU Jetpack polybag

Credit $5.00 VIP balance

So, quite done with buying for a while.

The plan is to fuse these two Kingdom sets with the Dragon Prison Tower that I got for $18 at K-Mart clearance ( :oh: ), add some side walls, a barracks, and courtyard with home for the blacksmith. Maybe something else too... into a huge MOD.

And the Alien stuff is to invade the couple Town MOCs I am currently working on. :laugh:

Today was kind of a big day. Bricklinked 2 small orders, 2 6625 Police Speed Trackers, one large order and won eBay auctions of 3 new 4-way intersections, a lot of 19 plates including 3 sets of each of the new road plates for $39.88 + $10 ship, and a lot of 6571 Flame Fighters, 6340 Hook and Ladder, 6525 Blaze Commander, and another ladder truck that looks like 6493 Blaze Battler for $36.33 + $7 shipping. I will have to identify when it arrives default_classic.gif

Today was kind of a big day. Bricklinked 2 small orders, 2 6625 Police Speed Trackers, one large order and won eBay auctions of 3 new 4-way intersections, a lot of 19 plates including 3 sets of each of the new road plates for $39.88 + $10 ship, and a lot of 6571 Flame Fighters, 6340 Hook and Ladder, 6525 Blaze Commander, and another ladder truck that looks like 6493 Blaze Battler for $36.33 + $7 shipping. I will have to identify when it arrives default_classic.gif

Umm...SWEEEEEEEEEET!

Heck, just the plates alone were a nice score. :thumbup:

Umm...SWEEEEEEEEEET!

Heck, just the plates alone were a nice score. :thumbup:

Yeah quite surprised they didn't go higher based on retail alone... I missed out on another lot of ten older green plates go for under $20 + ship. Wanted to try in on that. Oh well, win some, lose some, or totally forget to bid default_sceptic.gif

This morning a couple $5-$25 BL orders for instruction manuals and assorted parts default_classic.gif

51x 5998

17x 5618

1x SW Royal Guard key chain

1x SW Shadow Trooper key chain

51x 5998

17x 5618

Someone's army building :look: .

All I got today was one Soldier's Arsenal (8396) :grin: .

A total of 32 S5 minifigures (4 of which were Graduates), and two large PAB cups, courtesy of Brighton.