Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Over the last few days, I've placed another 3 bricklink orders.

One of a couple of rechargable batteries for NXT

One of ~750 parts

One of baseplates with a couple of parts chucked in

Bricklink is a very dangerous place :sceptic::tongue:

In the last couple of weeks, bought a City of Atlantis set from Argos, two 8x16 and three 8x32(?) white baseplates, some very useful minifigure parts and some cool PAB parts. Came very close to treating myself to a Pet Shop.

Just ordered 7959 Geonosian Starfighter, and 7957 Sith Nightspeeder from Toys"R"us.com. With the BOGO it's not a half bad price. Now to wait till the frigate goes on sale.....

Bought 7x 7569-1 Desert Attack and 10x 7570-1 Ostrich Race for $3,99 and $6,49 each all brand new and sealed. Bought them for the pieces (dark tan mmmm and ostrich farm :tongue: ) and I'll just dump all the minifigs on BL to recoup the $94 I spent.

Bought a minifig... got the sailor from Series4. Love him!

Also got the seaplane on sale for 8.79.

Now, don't ask me what I bought yesterday... agh! :sceptic::blush:

And now I know what I'll bring home from my bi-weekly trip to the grocery store... and I wondered what was so exciting about minifigs! :laugh:

Got some Batman minifigs I ordered from Bricklink the other day! I couldn't escape the custom though... fortunately I wasn't at home when the figs were delivered, so my other half had to pay the fee :tongue:

I got Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Nightwing and two Arkham Guards for my Asylum.

Edited by Miss Kyle

S4 geisha.. I really wanted the HAZMAT guy, but after 30 minutes of feeling through the bags, and only coming up with vikings and geishas, I decided to take the geisha :tongue:

Found a TIE Defender @ target for 25 USD!

which would still be a steal, even if it wasn't overpriced to begin with. First TIE I've ever owned, and it's got flair.

and my TRU finally updated the shelves, so I grabbed the Sith Nightspeeder (this set has a ridiculous amount of 1x1 technic bricks for a pointless function, but I won't complain. other interesting parts in good quantity: 1x2 plate with 2x4 side bracket, 1x3 tiles, 1x4 slopes. not to mention, great model, great deal on desirable figs.)

and Rocka XL, which is chock full of most of the non character specific Hero Factory 3.0 parts, and a ton of terrifically useful technic parts - nothing too unusual but a couple of 3x3 T beams and a good number of beam + ball parts

Nothing today, but yesterday I picked up the Harry Potter Visual Dictionary book. A pretty sweet book, and the exclusive Yule Ball Harry is great!

Got a Wreck Raider, because it's got some nice pieces, I want to expand my themes, and a couple of the stickers could turn out useful. Have to say, that set is one of my best experiences with flick-fire missiles. These work nicely. The launchers are well-attached, the missiles fly well and look pretty good, and I could easily launch one over six feet from a typical starting position.

Not very often I get to chime in here, but...

The Atlantis Temple, and the Tripod Invader, bought at my local LEGO Store to take advantage of the >=$75 dollar get a free Target Practice polybag.

I'll be back next month for the small alien invasion sets to meet >=$35 get a free ADU Jetpack polybag set for August.

Then, I'll have to lay low for a while. But I space out my building, so I'll be occupied.

I was at the lego store in Kopenhagen yesterday,and I have heard a lot of people seying,that build a figure has not good pices.Well proved wrong!I got some double-sided heads and a chrome sword and a chrome crown and there were knives two together and i got 8 knives with 2 figs! :cry_happy:

Not today but yesterday, I bought a lot of 5 Lego trees from eBay, for just over £4 including postage because there was 1 Cypress tree in the lot. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Just ordered a whole bunch o' bricks from LEGO Customer Service.

Now I play the waiting game to see how much this is gonna cost me...

Bluebeard, out-

Not today but yesterday, I bought a lot of 5 Lego trees from eBay, for just over £4 including postage because there was 1 Cypress tree in the lot. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Dang nice steal!!! That tree is worth about 4x what you got for the whole lot.

I had a nice deal as well. Goodwill store #2 had 18 PoP Ostrich race for $4.99 each. I took 16 of them (a kid got 1, and left 1 because another kid was eying it) and my luck, I got 50% off the whole lot. Final price $39.92 for 16 sealed Ostrich race. 2 Ostrich, 3 minifigs, and a handful of tan and dark tan bricks for only $2.49 *oh2* each *oh2*

That makes a total of 52 ostriches hmmm time to open ostrich farm. Serving Ostrich egg omlette, poached ostrich egg, ground ostrich burger, BBQ ostrich wings, and stuffed Ostrich feather pillow. :laugh:

I was at the lego store in Kopenhagen yesterday,and I have heard a lot of people seying,that build a figure has not good pices.Well proved wrong!I got some double-sided heads and a chrome sword and a chrome crown and there were knives two together and i got 8 knives with 2 figs! :cry_happy:

I'm not sure this deserves its own topic. :sceptic: I will merge it appropriately.