Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

After a long and watchful wait I finally found 7947 Prison Tower Rescue on sale, it was only €25 which is nice indeed considering that the MSRP is €60 in Finland. I bought two, and now I'm considering whether I should go back tomorrow and buy a third one, if there's any left. On the other hand I should probably save my funds for the upcoming summer wave of Kingdoms.

2 Series 4 (Sailor - :sadnew: Viking - :cry_happy:)

First BrickArms order. Zombie Defense 2011, Mystery Pack, all the new June releases, and some extra goodies. :thumbup:

7939 Cargo Train (gift)

10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive

Well, while in Target looking for 7571 & 7573 from PoP for 30% off, I only walked away with 7049 Alien Striker.

I finally received my jack sparrow voodoo doll from an ebay purchase, now my PotC polybag set is complete.

I splashed out and bought a box of series 4 minifigs over the weekend. 20% off is always nice. :thumbup:

Fire Brigade

Voodoo Jack Sparrow Polybag

24 drawer Akro-Mils cabinet

All from Amazon (no sales tax). This will be my first modular building. I'm excited!

Just one thing today.......money's a little tight so I just brought 6918 Blacksmith Attack and it's worth the 17.99 I paid for it too ! :grin:

Didn't BUY it today, but it ARRIVED today: Kingdoms "King's Castle" from B&N.

Even though the shipping took over two weeks, for the price, I'd do it again.

With a 30% off B&N coupon, I paid $80 and change, including tax and shipping.

The Canadian sticker price is $129.99, plus tax (and shipping, if applicable).

Even when TRU Canada had it on sale at 20% off, the price was still $20+ more, not including tax.

SW Brickmaster book

2 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack

4865 TheForbidden Forest

4866 The Knight Bus

4867 Hogwarts

Well, I didn't buy anything, but i've hit the lego Jackpot.

I emailed lego on my shipping problem and I got an email back from lego this morning. Unless the number is a typo, I'm getting SIX FREE figures PLUS a FREE keychain of my choice(Chewbaca) PLUS the goodies are being shipped EXPRESS AND will be Bypassing the "Smart" post sorter.

Looks like lego REALLY wants to keep a customer b/c that's a lot of money that's running them. That's 19.97 for shipping plus 4.99 for the keychain and if it is 6 free figures, that's another 17.94.

And my pt one package is in the next state over, the shipping day has been pushed UP by one day(14th instead of 15th), PLUS they're forwarding my complaint to Fedex and DHL.

And pt 2 is traveling everywhere. First poland, then new york jfk, then new jersey and now it's in Brooklynn. *huh*

And if they come through w/ the promised stuff and my items(orginal order), lego has offically earned a legoshop.com buyer back.

Edited by Legofan4ever88

Im having a good week so far-

Grey Batman

Robin

Dark blue Spiderman

Doc Ock

7049 Alien Striker

7050 Alien Defender

4191 Captains Cabin

Harry Potter k/chain

Hagrid K/chain

Dobby K/chain

Boba Fett K/chain

Also bidding on a few ebay auctions so fingers crossed i'll have some more shortly!

Edited by charlieboy

Bricklink order. 500 1x2 white bricks, and several minifigure accessories and hair pieces.

Bricklink order from USA arrived today

Contained a Mindstorms RCX 2.0 Box so that is quite exciting, also had some helmets for my 677-Knights Procession that had got lost/broken in the years of my youth, just need a few swords and shields now to complete the set.

D

Lego definatly got in contact w/ Fedex and DHL. Not only did my PAB get here but the max keychain and figures. Freebie items are still in route. I got the sailor, an artist, and the mad scientist from the figures i ordered. Sailor and scientis are new. I hope in my Free set that i'll find a skateboarder or I may turn to ebay. The Skater is the one I really want. But for now, I'm off to assemble my lego whiskey tangos. :wub: