Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia, Day Four

100_0356-1-7-2.jpg

100_0437.jpg

It was once again late at night in Stapleton. The townsfolk had all been ordered into their homes, disabling any Night Actions. However, the Governor, not one to listen to rules, walked around the Town Square.

100_0438.jpg

"You shouldn't be out this late at night, sir." One said.

"Although, it's better that you are, because now we don't have to come find you and kill you in your home." the other said.

100_0439.jpg

They raised their weapons at the unsurprised and unworried Governor.

*BANG* *BANG*

100_0440.jpg

"You done?" he asked.

"But..how?" one soldier asked.

"I'm the host, I can't die." The Governor said.

"Well that's hardly fair!" the other said.

"Let me show you a real weapon." he said.

100_0442.jpg

The Governor pulled out a cannon, and the two corrupt National Guardsmen ran away scared.

"The Governator never misses, my friends." he said, as he loaded his cannon.

*BAM!*

100_0443.jpg

And one soldier was ripped apart.

100_0444.jpg

*BAM!*

100_0445.jpg

And the other soldier was ripped apart.

100_0448.jpg

The next day, the remaining townies filled into the square, paying little to no attention to the two soldiers on the ground.

100_0449.jpg

The Governor assembled everyone into the Town Square, the people were glad to see that everyone was still alive.

100_0450.jpg

"Bad news everyone." The Governor started. "It seems that the remaining National Guardsmen skipped town after those two corrupt ones killed a few. Poor Major Legois and Captain Butcher were killed. It really seems that we can't keep any form of Legois around."

He paused for laughter which never came.

"Anyway, I mentioned yesterday that you would have a punishment if you couldn't convict a scum. Well, I've decided to go ahead and say, if you don't convict anyone, All Night Actions will be Useless. That is the punishment I am placing on you until I can think of a better one. That is all, go ahead and point fingers."

---

Players:

homeless.jpg

Ryan Alberts (Hobo) played by Quarryman

gas1.jpg

Jimmy Palmer (Gas Station Attendant) played by Simonjedi

bankersson.jpg

Andrew Gordon (Son of Steven & Lucy) played by Shadows

mayor.jpg

Franklin P. White (Mayor) played by Zapper Brick

banker.jpg

Steven Gordon (Banker) played by The Crazy One

cop1.jpg

John Wilder (Police Officer) played by Big Cam

cinema_worker.jpg

Robbie Willis (Cinema Owner) played by Whitefang

district_attorney.jpg

Matthew Right (District Attorney) played by Sandy

doctor.jpg

Dr. Ernie Wilkerson (Private Doctor) played by Ricecracker

bankers_wife.jpg

Lucy Gordon (Bank Assistant) played by Jim Butcher

dancer1.jpg

Sarah Wolf (Dancer) Played by TinyPiesRUs

malenurse.jpg

Roy Orborson (Nurse) played by Inconspicuous

gas2.jpg

Louis Inglston (Gas Station Attendant) played by Dannylonglegs

police_chief.jpg

Mike Johnson (Police Chief) played by Millacol88

cop2.jpg

Christopher Wilder (Police Officer) played by Hewkii9

mailman.jpg

Alfred Winder (Mail man) played by JCC1004

farmer.jpg

Rhonda Falzone (Farmer) played by Dragonator (Came in on Day Two)

Deceased:

dancer2.jpg

Susan Webb (Dancer) played by Brickme -Convicted, Day One, Townie

chefs_wife.jpg

Lois Jackson (Chef) played by Striker - Killed, Night One , Townie

chef.jpg

Martin Jackson (Chef) Played by YG-49 -Townie

cinemasdaughter.jpg

Leanne Willis (Cinema Worker) played by Forresto - Townie

chefs_daughter.jpg

Mary Jackson (Daughter of Lois & Martin) played by Eskallon - Townie

Oh megablocks. The scum are everywhere! But, this does mean that if they are in the army, the police aren't going to be much safer are they?

Oh megablocks. The scum are everywhere! But, this does mean that if they are in the army, the police aren't going to be much safer are they?

How many times do we have to explain this? A person's avatar/character appearance/looks has nothing to do with who is scum and who isn't Drop it. :hmpf_bad:

Sorry, should be a period after"isn't."

I'm suspicous of John Wilder. He pointed his finger at the doctor, and made up some random story about "people should not take the law in to their own hands". :hmpf_bad:

I'm suspicous of John Wilder. He pointed his finger at the doctor, and made up some random story about "people should not take the law in to their own hands". :hmpf_bad:

I also have some suspicions about John Wilder. On Day 1 he was the only one who left the group early. He had time to set up the skinned BOI Agent. :sceptic: We can't believe all of Stapleton's Police aren't scum even though we all want to.

I would think the National Guard would have more courage then that. Corrupted agents? I don't see how. The NG doesn't let just anyone join. Is it possible they're not the agents that originally arrived with the rest? I'm just brainstorming, keep that in mind.

Captain Butcher were killed.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! :cry_sad: This is terrible! Terrible!

What do we do now? We have to convict someone today. We'll never win without night actions.

I am also suspicious of John Wilder. He seems to be angered when anyone attacks him, and tends to attack them back. A notable case of this was poor Leanne Willis, who pointed fingers at the police. John cast the final vote and got her convicted. Yesterday, he questioned me at least twice without me saying anything to him. And of course the whole "taking law into hands" ordeal was just ridiculous.

Ahhh! Even on a night were nobody is aloud out there are still killings! Damn corrupt officers :hmpf_bad: although, I could tell that one was clearly mentally unstable (CW Anikens head).

"Anyway, I mentioned yesterday that you would have a punishment if you couldn't convict a scum. Well, I've decided to go ahead and say, if you don't convict anyone, All Night Actions will be Useless. That is the punishment I am placing on you until I can think of a better one. That is all, go ahead and point fingers."

Clearly the Governor is scum. He wants us to randomly kill someone or we can't use our night actions. In other words, we can't investigate, watch, or do anything else that would help us make an intelligent decision until we do something stupid that will probably cost us another loyal citizen. He lied about when the National Guard was coming, and now he's killing people and enjoying it. He's taken away all of our rights as citizens without legal justification.

It looks like the mob has already won.

I'm glad I'm too young to have voted for this moron. :angry:

Well this is useless. We are in no better position than we were in yesterday. Although I should say we all learned a fair bit, so hopefully we will be able to reach a decision today. That national guard was a waste of time by the way, they didn't help us at all. :hmpf:

Well, no point in asking if anyone learned anything useful last night, because nobody had the chance. So now I guess we sit and wait for lunch and the voting. :sceptic:

Uh, is it too farfetched to note how on those pictures the crowd is split into two groups, with the smaller one consisting of six people? Nah, even I can't believe the scum would come to the square in one group... :tongue:

Well, I guess we'll continue where we left off yesterday, with the votes nullified, of course.

Just one question: can we already start voting, or do we still have to wait, even though nobody has anything new to say?

How many times do we have to explain this? A person's avatar/character appearance/looks has nothing to do with who is scum and who isn't Drop it. :hmpf_bad:

I never said it was. I was just making it more realistic and debunking the theories of others.

First of all, I am very surprised that I have managed to escape death from the ones whom have nearly condemned me in Day 3. As of right now, I have been trying very hard to catch up on the current events, and will like to apologises to all for my abrupt departure due to some business dealings with the films makers.

I will also like to thanks to the people whom have stand against all odds to defend my innocence. I deeply appericate it very much. As you can see the situation right now, is working towards our Town advantage, as we are able to discuss it in a calm manner to find the suspects, but I will like to point out that we are seriously handicapped. Without the usual night results for us to analysis, we will have to make do, with the current findings that we have. I understand that definite information don't drop from the sky, but we need to piece whatever we have together once more and see if we can find any loopholes.

Unfortunately, with regards to my role, I must keep numb about it, until I feel it's certain to reveal in public. I do hope we can overcome this crisis together, because we are not going to lose to those scums whom is plotting our deaths.

I never said it was. I was just making it more realistic and debunking the theories of others.

Actually, you did:

I'm glad I'm too young to have voted for this moron. :angry:

Hey! I'm not a moron! I'm the Governor!

Besides, that's just the temporary punishment that will be revoked as soon as my Co-Host comes out of hiding.

I'm the Governor!

The corrupted Governor who loves killing, scaring away people who are tying to help, and believes he is above the law!

Again with the accusations based off of a character status

Thank you, why does it seem that some people can't remember this.

What random story, it's the truth, he admitted to killing a townie. It wasn't radom, but purely factual. My opinions were swayed when the entire town stood up for him. My feelings on a vigilante killer may be that he shouldn't do it, but one vote will not change the minds of the whole town.

I also have some suspicions about John Wilder. On Day 1 he was the only one who left the group early. He had time to set up the skinned BOI Agent. :sceptic: We can't believe all of Stapleton's Police aren't scum even though we all want to.

I would think the National Guard would have more courage then that. Corrupted agents? I don't see how. The NG doesn't let just anyone join. Is it possible they're not the agents that originally arrived with the rest? I'm just brainstorming, keep that in mind.

Lets again not forget that not all member of this town live by the same timezone, things like this should not be held against them, I hvae a life outside this game of life too.

I am also suspicious of John Wilder. He seems to be angered when anyone attacks him, and tends to attack them back. A notable case of this was poor Leanne Willis, who pointed fingers at the police. John cast the final vote and got her convicted. Yesterday, he questioned me at least twice without me saying anything to him. And of course the whole "taking law into hands" ordeal was just ridiculous.

Well who wouldn't defend themselves when I know I'm not scum?? Would you suggest I just bow down and say, well since you think I'm scum, I may as well just quite this game of life? That's ridiculous, you are accusing me of nothing and basing youraccusations off of actions that everyone has done so far. Everyone defends themselves against attacks.

Well who wouldn't defend themselves when I know I'm not scum?? Would you suggest I just bow down and say, well since you think I'm scum, I may as well just quite this game of life? That's ridiculous, you are accusing me of nothing and basing youraccusations off of actions that everyone has done so far. Everyone defends themselves against attacks.

That's true. I guess I can't hold that against you, it's not good reasoning.

I forgot to address Leanne Willis in day one.

You accuse me of killing her since she happen to say something against the police and then I was the last to vote for her.

Are we for some reason forgetting the 10 people before me who vote? I voted based off of ten peoples arguements. Not because of a silly statement she made. Everyone is going to accuse everyone at somepoint. There have been many other suggestions that the police may be corrupt, did I go out to vote for any of those people? No. I'm basing my accusations off of any small amount of evidence we can gather up(we the town) and then I'm listening to the towns discussion before making a decision.

What random story, it's the truth, he admitted to killing a townie. It wasn't radom, but purely factual. My opinions were swayed when the entire town stood up for him. My feelings on a vigilante killer may be that he shouldn't do it, but one vote will not change the minds of the whole town.

Are you crazy? :hmpf: The vigilante is one of our best hopes, after all, we've all seen how good we are at killing scum. :hmpf:

I really think we shouldn't forget that this is the time of prohibition law when the Mafia is running the illegal liquor business, and yet one of us is openly drinking. Where does the town hobo Albert get the booze, I ask?

Not to mention he's been extra careful not to get suspected, even up to the point where he voted for someone who was already convicted.

As far as the police force goes, you officers are quick to say that your profession doesn't dictate your alliance, but you seem to be forgetting that it doesn't make you any less of a suspect, either.

At this point, there are some people I trust, but the majority of you is still under my suspicion.

I'm curious about what Rhonda Falzone is carrying around in that satchel and why she has it.

Alberts, where did you get that liquor? We'd all like to know.

Are you crazy? :hmpf: The vigilante is one of our best hopes, after all, we've all seen how good we are at killing scum. :hmpf:

Which is exactly why I re-concidered after hearing all of the towns arguements on the matter.

I really think we shouldn't forget that this is the time of prohibition law when the Mafia is running the illegal liquor business, and yet one of us is openly drinking. Where does the town hobo Albert get the booze, I ask?

Not to mention he's been extra careful not to get suspected, even up to the point where he voted for someone who was already convicted.

I agree, where is this booze coming from?

As far as the police force goes, you officers are quick to say that your profession doesn't dictate your alliance, but you seem to be forgetting that it doesn't make you any less of a suspect, either

I also agree, being a cop doesn't make us any less suspicious, everyone in town has an equal chance of being scum, forgive me if I ever claimed that being a cop immedietaly makes me a townie, although that's what I am, I was not trying to sway perspectives to think so.

The corrupted Governor who loves killing, scaring away people who are tying to help, and believes he is above the law!

Just because our governor is sadistic and has delusions of being a god doesn't mean that he's corrupt :tongue:

Again with the accusations based off of a character status

Actualy I think he was meerly pointing out that just becsuse a person is police, doesn't exclude them from suspicion

I'm curious about what Rhonda Falzone is carrying around in that satchel and why she has it.

Alberts, where did you get that liquor? We'd all like to know.

well he buys soda pop from us whenever he can aford it. :thumbup:

I'll bet Alberts steals his liquor. From what I can tell it seems likely :hmpf_bad: , but maybe it's some sort of payment from unknown parties.....

Add In: Thank you Louis. You explained it better than I could. :classic: