Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Three

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense at all. How would you even know all this, unless you have some sort of superpower of knowing what everyone was doing that night.

And I know for a fact you are wrong about this, since my "special effect" does not directly block anyone's actions. The killer must've been blocked by someone else.

I've looked his theory over and analyzed it, and now realize that there's no way Dr, Wilkerson could know for a fact that's what happened. Since Mr Right has confirmed that his ability doesn't block, even if he is wrong, you look suspicious.

I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about the town losing to these scumbags! Like I said, if I'm wrong about Dr. Wilkerson and Mr. Willis, you're free to convict me (although in that case, you'll lose yet another innocent).

It's a tempting offer. You bring up valid arguments, so I am inclined to think that you're right.

"ADD"IT: By "you" in the first part of my post, I mean Dr. Wilkerson, not Mr. Right. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense at all. How would you even know all this, unless you have some sort of superpower of knowing what everyone was doing that night.

I said those are my theories. All I know for fact is that there are three killers.

My point is that Dr. Wilkerson is getting desperate, and is thus trying to frame me, since I have shown to be somewhat of a threat to them. That is why I think he must be scum, because no townie would suddenly attack me so (I hadn't even said anything today, before he started making up his theories!).

How am I getting desperate? I told you all my suspicions, you defended yourself, I responded back, and now you're saying that I'm getting desperate?

such as?, now you're just being confusing :hmpf:

Investigator, for one.

No, you weren't arguing with Mr. Right were you?

No. I pointed out my suspicions, he responded, and I replied. I see no argument.

I never said that my theory was a fact, it's just that, a theory.

But how can you know there are three killers? Even an investigator couldn't find that out in just two nights, unless he has the marvelous luck of investigating both the vigilante and the serial killer on two consecutive nights.

I'm sorry, but your wild theories just make you look more and more like a mobster to me, Dr. Wilkerson. These theories of yours are a sign of some level of despair to me, at least. :sceptic:

Investigator, for one.

Not really, unless the investigator was extremely lucky and got all three killers, or at least the two not mafia killers right off the bat, you wouldn't know, would you? The role blocker would know, if it blocked the Vig, or serial killer last night, but another non-mafia killer attacked instead, or the Vig/serial killer would know, as he/she would know whether or not they killed one night

I'm not agreeing with you on the three killers, (nor am I saying the opposite) I'm just saying why an investigator, which I'm sure your not would not know.

Not really, unless the investigator was extremely lucky and got all three killers, or at least the two not mafia killers right off the bat, you wouldn't know, would you? The role blocker would know, if it blocked the Vig, or serial killer last night, but another non-mafia killer attacked instead, or the Vig/serial killer would know, as he/she would know whether or not they killed one night

I'm not agreeing with you on the three killers, (nor am I saying the opposite) I'm just saying why an investigator, which I'm sure your not would not know.

Hate to break it to you, but investigator's often follow the person they investigate, even if the person they investigate is blocked :wink:.

It's a good thing that the National Guards arrival has granted us one night of hope, and let's work together and make good use of it before we made any more fatal mistakes until its too late when we can't even redeem ourselves anymore.

I am aware that nothing has proven me innocent yet, but seriously, Lois was the second-most suspected person on Day 1, why would the scum kill her off (with a rapier, too, instead of the machine gun they used last night).

If you have seen my last interpretation along the opening scenes where I have condensed the results in a simple manner, that's where I has speculate a 3rd killer possibility...

And where does this "third killer" mumbojumbo come from? Oh yeah, you. I've suspected you since yesterday, Mr. Willis, and your frantic theories prove to me that you are scum.

Either suspicion is now blinding your head OR your eyes is not reading what I have typed for the past 2 pages. Look here, do me and you, a favour by reading where that "third killer" mumbojumbo come about. First of all, it's not even mumbojumbo, and we are trying to prove a fact by co-relate the events which has happened. Citizens' statements maybe decieving and filled with lies or schemes, but there is no way opening scenes which resulted from the night actions could go wrong. That's is the right place where we start analysis those clues.

Your personal prejudice against me is totally bias. If you insisting that I am one and refused to listen in a calm manner, then all of us are heading for doom.

And I know "for a fact" that you are scum as well, Dr. Wilkerson, since you seem awfully keen on following Mr. Willis' theories. This must be a mob scheme.

Now you are assuming Dr. Wilkerson is a scumbag just because I am a possible scumbag in your eyes. Mob scheme or whatever, that's full of megablocks. Are we even trying to confuse everyone. We are trying to decipher and being helpful to one another, and all we can get is ingratitude and wrongful asscuations.

How about others whom are not even contributing from what they have discovered, or even participating in this discussion. The very reason why I am stepping up right now, is because we are not progressing like what we should be, and as a bystander for the first 2 days, these are my observations and now you screaming your loud vader saying both of us are scums.

Of course I'm not the Mafia Boss, what kind of an idiot do you think this town is?! I've been the loudest mouth here to reveal all "secret mafia techniques" and thus someone tried to kill me on Night 1. If I really was the leader of the Mafia, why would have I risked so much right from the start?

Look here. No one can evade the path of absolute innocence and no one can said nothing is impossible. As per said, all games of life have different variations in their mechanics, and apart from the standard issued gifted persons among our town, we have to start thinking of possible exceptional flows. In Day 1, whatever you have said, could easily be a tactic of yours to mask yourself to tell us you know how the mafia works but in actual fact, you might be one to do so. As one will said, I will pull the trigger first, before anyone does that to me.

Exactly. Someone must've either protected me or blocked the killer, or else I wouldn't be here.

Isn't the barricading protected you instead, since you insist again and again that the vigilante is aiming at you.

In any case, I warn you, citizens of Stapleton, not to let yourselves to be lead on by ludicrous theories - too many times the scum has won using that tactic. Right now I would keep your eyes on Mr. Willis/WhiteFang and Dr. Wilkerson/Ricecracker, because they both are trying to mess with your heads. They both have been very careful not to make a fuss before today. Thus, I am quite confident that they both are guilty, and if I'm wrong, you may just as well vote me off tomorrow.

So? What does that prove? Worst case scenario, over the next 3 days, we will lose 3 innocents, plus at least 3 to 6 more citizens' deaths in the night, and what do we get, 6 to 9 innocents in exchange for all of our statements we have made onto each other. Great job, and what do we do when we are in heaven? Nothing, Mr. Right. Absolute nothing. You acted on your gut feelings saying this and that. Everyone can act on gut feeling, and what make you absolute sure that me and Dr. Wilkerson are scums. We are doing it scenario basis on a case by case elimination and your words only filled with bias. I thought you will see some light in our discussion, but I am very wrong about this.

I see how this works. Whenever someone accuses you, you try to use long winded arguments that go nowhere to point people against me :hmpf:. And since when have I agreed with Mr. Willis? I've barely talked to him, I just said that I think he might be right.

We are just sharing our opnions and analysis together, and tell me, my beloved citizens. The scumbags are working in darkness plotting our deaths, and what we loyal citizens can do, sitting down and relax over a cup of coffee? No, my friends, we must do something about it and to do it, we have to engage and discussed, and now during discussion, we are getting suspected about it.. or what Mr. Right has said. If you have a mind of your own, then trust your own instinct for what the evidence has presented so far, and made a sound judgement instead.

And I know for a fact you are wrong about this, since my "special effect" does not directly block anyone's actions. The killer must've been blocked by someone else.

Thanks for letting us know, but the other 3 factors is still possible, which includes "Protecting", "Killing" and "Investigating".

Okay, so now I'm "prejudiced" because I suspect you? That's a nice one...

At this point, you and Dr. Wilkerson have given me the strongest vibes of being in the Mafia. When I look through each of the citizens and reflect on each of their behaviour, no one stands out to me like you two. Your theories aren't really helping the town, just confusing us further. I still don't understand where you think this "three killers" -theory comes from, for example.

Since the investigator hasn't spoken up nor contacted me, my gut feelings are the only thing that I can rely on. Apparently others have similar feelings, too, judging from their words. Now I'm only waiting for the permission to vote.

Remember that this is just a game... of life, so no hard feelings. :wink:

Okay, so now I'm "prejudiced" because I suspect you? That's a nice one...

That is how I am seeing it right now.

At this point, you and Dr. Wilkerson have given me the strongest vibes of being in the Mafia. When I look through each of the citizens and reflect on each of their behaviour, no one stands out to me like you two. Your theories aren't really helping the town, just confusing us further. I still don't understand where you think this "three killers" -theory comes from, for example.

Sigh, I hate to repeat myself again...

Below is the interpretation results where I dervived from the opening scenes, and please read it from there.

Night 1 results

Lois Jackson (Striker) was killed by a mysterious vigilante whom wield a rapier. This is their conversation before Lois met her doom.

“Hi there Lois, it’s nice to see you again.”

“Oh, uh, hi.”

“I’m sorry Lois, I’m afraid I’m going to have to kill you.”

“Awww, there goes my winning streak for Mafia Games!”

There were no other visible protection or block taking place from other citizens whom have gifted powers.

There was only one murder.

Mr. Right reported that he barricaded himself inside the Court Office when someone is attempting to break in and approach him at night for unknown reason.

Conclusion: Either a loyal/serial/scum vigilante murdered Lois. Mr. Right is having some sort of mysterious barricade in place. One of the two possible killers didn't strike at night.

Night 2 results

Mary Jackson (Eskallon) was saved by our Governor and was sent to a Nursing School due to the threat of a mysterious vigilante.

Martin Jackson (YG-49) was murdered by the scumbag vigilante that used a machine gun when he met a "mafia car" upon escaping the town.

There were no other visible protection or block taking place from other citizens whom have gifted powers.

There were two murders, and a possible serial killer as well due to speculation such as targeting the Jackson family for a special reason.

Conclusion: We don't know if there is three killers anot, but one thing for sure, by comparing both opening scenes, it appears that the scum vigilante has taken action on Night 2 instead of Night 1 since there is no clear specification or clue which regards to that. Please note that vigilantes can choose to use or not to use their actions at night.

Remember that this is just a game... of life, so no hard feelings. :wink:

Indeed. :classic:

Conclusion: Either a loyal/serial/scum vigilante murdered Lois. Mr. Right is having some sort of mysterious barricade in place. One of the two possible killers didn't strike at night...

...Conclusion: We don't know if there is three killers anot, but one thing for sure, by comparing both opening scenes, it appears that the scum vigilante has taken action on Night 2 instead of Night 1 since there is no clear specification or clue which regards to that. Please note that vigilantes can choose to use or not to use their actions at night.

Scum vigilante? *huh* I thought the Mafia had to attempt to kill one person a night. Are you saying that the Mafia have a choice?

Scum vigilante? *huh* I thought the Mafia had to attempt to kill one person a night. Are you saying that the Mafia have a choice?

Ok, maybe I am not clear in my wordings. Vigilante is represented as killer. So, what I have just listed is a shorter way of me presenting it, loyal vigilante, serial vigilante and scum vigilante.

In define by "choice", what choice do you meant?

Ok, maybe I am not clear in my wordings. Vigilante is represented as killer. So, what I have just listed is a shorter way of me presenting it, loyal vigilante, serial vigilante and scum vigilante.

In define by "choice", what choice do you meant?

By choice I mean "to kill or not to kill".

National Guard! YAY! I wanna ride in a tank!

Now we're safe tonight, the dirty scum can't kill us or send us to school! :sweet:

Why is it that everyone seems so panicked? We're safe for now, let's not go crazy, we have time to think carefully instead of reacting quickly. Silly adults. :hmpf:

Everyone has a choice to use or not use their actions, that's standard and I've never seen a game ... of life ... where they didn't. Not using an action can be as powerful as using one, look at the potential confusion it causes.

By choice I mean "to kill or not to kill".

Roy, as you may not be familiar with the settings. People with exceptional powers at night, which include generic roles of protecting, blocking, investigating, killing and etc, can be determined by themselves, by sending in their actions to the higher unknown authority to facilitate the night event.

In simple words, yes. The vigilante of any kind has a choice to kill or not to kill.

Everyone has a choice to use or not use their actions, that's standard and I've never seen a game ... of life ... where they didn't. Not using an action can be as powerful as using one, look at the potential confusion it causes.
In simple words, yes. The vigilante of any kind has a choice to kill or not to kill.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge about these games... of life. :blush: Out of the novels I read, the only night scenes where someone wasn't killed involved a block.

If we knew that they had to use their night action, figuring out what happened would be a lot easier. I guess this adds just another level of complication, as well as making the "theory" of three killers much more believable.

I don't see any reason why Dr. Wilkerson would lie about knowing for a fact there are 3 killers. Saying this would not benefit the mafia in any way, and instead would paint a target on his back if it was discovered there were 2 killers later on. I feel we can trust him.

So Mr. Right, are you saying that you can't protect yourself from a night kill? If it was another blocker or protector who saved you, I wonder why we were informed about it at the start of the day, while we haven't been informed of the other two potential murder attempts the last two nights.

The National Guardsmen continued to patrol the town. The Governor got up.

"Be very wise with your voting today, if you vote poorly, there may be consequences." he said.

You may now vote, it will take 9 Votes to convict.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

I don't see any reason why Dr. Wilkerson would lie about knowing for a fact there are 3 killers. Saying this would not benefit the mafia in any way, and instead would paint a target on his back if it was discovered there were 2 killers later on. I feel we can trust him.

It has already helped to cause confusion and fear, so I think the Mafia would benefit from such a scheme quite well.

So Mr. Right, are you saying that you can't protect yourself from a night kill? If it was another blocker or protector who saved you, I wonder why we were informed about it at the start of the day, while we haven't been informed of the other two potential murder attempts the last two nights.

I wonder that too, because I had no say at what I said (if you get what I mean). But my night effect is not what Dr. Wilkerson thought it is. It's close, but not quite it.

Just so that I won't get any more suspicions, I'll just blurt it out: I have a pistol, and a 50/50 chance of using it on anyone who approaches me at night in my office. So if I had protected the killer first night, you would know about it, since the killer would be dead.

There is always a chance that I was approached by an investigator who failed to investigate, but in that case why didn't the Mafia do anything on the first night?

Now that everyone knows my "little secret", I dare you to try and kill me, scumbags. May the better shooter win. :wink:

... Oh, and vote: Robbie Willis/WhiteFang.

Explain yourself. Give a reason.

Yessir. I've suspected this man for a long time. He changes his story, and, for now, I trust the judgement of the good DA. :classic:

Mr. Right, I have a question:

Why did whoever tried to break into your office not succeed? They were obviously not killed, so is it a stipulation on your night effect that no matter what, the investigator, blocker, protector, killer fails?

Yessir. I've suspected this man for a long time. He changes his story, and, for now, I trust the judgement of the good DA. :classic:

We know how these badwagon convictions turn out, that is if you've been paying attention to days 1 and 2.

I'm not going to be so quick to judge based off of one persons suggestion, the Da may be the DA, but it doesn't mean they have an inside to the mafia's underworking, unless they are mafia and are getting rid of townies :hmpf_bad:

Why did whoever tried to break into your office not succeed? They were obviously not killed, so is it a stipulation on your night effect that no matter what, the investigator, blocker, protector, killer fails?

Like I said before, I do not know what happened. All I know is that my "effect" didn't work, since whoever came to the courthouse still lives. It could've been a blocker, a protector, an investigator, or some other role that affected what happened.

Remember that someone was attempting to enter the courthouse, so they didn't get in to do whatever they were going to do to me.

Maybe someone else knows more about this, but has chosen to remain silent. :sceptic:

We know how these badwagon convictions turn out, that is if you've been paying attention to days 1 and 2.

Well, we need some sort of bandwagon to get a conviction, since the majority decides, don't we? If everyone just voted by themselves, we would never get any resolution to this situation.

What do you suppose we do, then, if not vote? Just wait around some more? Trust me, that would suit the Mafia oh-so-well.

And again, I have already played all my cards in front of everyone, what else do I need to do to prove that I'm innocent? I grow tired of being the center of suspicions, while the real scumbags constantly get away... :hmpf_bad: