Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Three

100_0356-1-7-2.jpg

It was once again nighttime in the tiny town of Stapleton. Dark and dangerous events were transpiring however...

Mary Jackson / Eskallon was walking the streets, when a figure approached her.

"Hello little girl." it said.

"Oh, hello." she said.

100_0407.jpg

"Please, come with me to see some uh...candy?"

"I love candy!" she said.

Silly Mary followed the figure, until it was interrupted from his dark deed.

100_0409.jpg

"Wait a second!" said the Governor, as he rushed onto the scene.

"Hey, this is my night kill, you can't interrupt me!" it said.

"You can't kill a kid, here take my dimwitted assistant, Legois." he said.

"Okay, we'll have some fun then!" the killer said.

Then he knocked Legois out, and loaded him onto his car. Then he drove away.

"Where am I going?!" Mary asked.

"To nursing school." the Governor said.

"Oh no! I wanted to be a chef!" she said.

"Well, that's a real shame, isn't it?"

Elsewhere in town, other despicable things were occurring.

100_0413.jpg

"I have to get out of this town!" Martin said.

Leaving behind his dead wife, and his missing daughter, he rushed out of town.

100_0414.jpg

Only to be met by a mafia car.

100_0415.jpg

It rammed poor Martin's car, eventually knocking it off the road, and flipping it over.

*Insert car crash noises here*

100_0416.jpg

The killer got out to finish the job.

100_0418.jpg

"Oh no!" Martin said.

*Insert Machine Gun Noises Here*

100_0419.jpg

---

The next morning, the people gathered around poor Martin.

100_0422.jpg

"This is awful!" Someone said.

100_0423.jpg

"If you don't vote off a scum today, I'll have no choice then to call the National Guard in!" the Governor said.

-------

Players:

homeless.jpg

Ryan Alberts (Hobo) played by Quarryman

gas1.jpg

Jimmy Palmer (Gas Station Attendant) played by Simonjedi

bankersson.jpg

Andrew Gordon (Son of Steven & Lucy) played by Shadows

mayor.jpg

Franklin P. White (Mayor) played by Zapper Brick

banker.jpg

Steven Gordon (Banker) played by The Crazy One

cop1.jpg

John Wilder (Police Officer) played by Big Cam

cinema_worker.jpg

Robbie Willis (Cinema Owner) played by Whitefang

district_attorney.jpg

Matthew Right (District Attorney) played by Sandy

doctor.jpg

Dr. Ernie Wilkerson (Private Doctor) played by Ricecracker

bankers_wife.jpg

Lucy Gordon (Bank Assistant) played by Jim Butcher

dancer1.jpg

Sarah Wolf (Dancer) Played by TinyPiesRUs

malenurse.jpg

Roy Orborson (Nurse) played by Inconspicuous

gas2.jpg

Louis Inglston (Gas Station Attendant) played by Dannylonglegs

police_chief.jpg

Mike Johnson (Police Chief) played by Millacol88

cop2.jpg

Christopher Wilder (Police Officer) played by Hewkii9

mailman.jpg

Alfred Winder (Mail man) played by JCC1004

farmer.jpg

Rhonda Falzone (Farmer) played by Dragonator (Came in on Day Two)

Deceased:

dancer2.jpg

Susan Webb (Dancer) played by Brickme -Convicted, Day One, Townie

chefs_wife.jpg

Lois Jackson (Chef) played by Striker - Killed, Night One , Townie

chefs_daughter.jpg

Mary Jackson (Daughter of Lois & Martin) played by Eskallon - Sent to Nursing School, Night Two, Townie

cinemasdaughter.jpg

Leanne Willis (Cinema Worker) played by Forresto - Convicted, Day Two - Townie

chef.jpg

Martin Jackson (Chef) Played by YG-49 - Killed, Night Two - Townie

Reserves:

1) Disturbia

3) Filip Skywalker

4) Ben Kenobi

5) Commander Flash

6) Nintha

7) Mission Commander

8) CallMePie

Rules:

1) The game will have two sides, the scum and the townies. The town wins when all the scum are gone, and the scum win when the townies are outnumbered.

2) There will be no voting for the first 24 hours.

3) To vote, you must follow the following format: Vote: Character/Player. To unvote, follow the format: Unvote: Character/Player

4) No metagaming.

5) If you are dead, do not post in the game threads. There are to be no ghosts.

6) No Editing. Three edits and your character will be killed.

7) No OOC Posts. Keep that in the Discussion Thread.

8) Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it is your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in me killing you. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

9) No unvoting after a conviction has been reached. (Call me a hypocrite, I know).

10) Bob and I have lives too. If we're a bit late with a day thread, then please don't freak out about it, especially since Christmas is coming up.

This is a tragic day for us.......

2 deaths and 1 missing within 24 hours. Not only my Forresto was convicted and proven to be innocent, and more loyal deaths at night. I can't believe we haven't even nailed one scum yet... We must do something about it.

Judging from the pictures and the events happened last night, there seemed to be 2 killers taking action last night, which clearly show the killer to be either someone "neutral viligate" or someone as a "town viligate". While the one murdered our poor Martin is a scumbag. There is no doubt about what the playback has mentioned since he was pursit by a scum car.

Let's put our heads together to piece our clues one by one. I don't believe we can't hit one scum today.

If Leanne is a townie then I fear I might be next to die. :hmpf_bad:

Something seems out of place... Mary predicted her own death. What could she mean by this? Is it a clue? If it's meaningless, I'm sorry that I'm distracting us away from more important conversations.

Since by logic we predicted that it was likely the vigilante killed Lois, and that a vigilante killed Martin, it leads me to wonder if the vigilante is one of those who uses the "Rule of 3", as Andrew put it. The entire family is now dead or separated, which dismisses the theory completely, but I wonder if the vigilante believed in it so strongly that he tried it, and by luck Mary was removed too.

Often, it's a good idea to go back to our memories and see who the deceased was suspicious of, but since both Mary and Martin voted for Leanne, who was innocent, this may not be the best idea. However, if I recall correctly, Martin was suspicious of Mr. Willis (your first name escapes me at the time) and Mr. Mayor.

Excuse me, I meant that a vigilante killed Mary, not Martin. :blush:

Often, it's a good idea to go back to our memories and see who the deceased was suspicious of, but since both Mary and Martin voted for Leanne, who was innocent, this may not be the best idea.

Do note that, the only one whom actually voted for Martin yesterday was actually our Mayor White. Below is his accusations towards him. I don't think he will want to kill Martin to make himself looks bad and don't think he will actually be that foolish to make him look suspicious.

Oh my, how confusing. So, we are voting someone off, because they are new to this game....of life, and probably dosen't understand everything about this mob buisness, I will not vote for her. I will, however....

Vote: Jackson/YG-49

You have been wildly accusing anyone who gets voted by the majority, a suspicous trait mainly used by those in the mob or those duped by the mob.

However, if I recall correctly, Martin was suspicious of Mr. Willis (your first name escapes me at the time) and Mr. Mayor.

Robbie.. My first name is Robbie. No, it was not Martin. It was our beloved DA, Mr, Right whom thinks I am attempting to fly under the radar.

I think the mafia might have had something against the Jacksons. Steven Gordon and Franklin P. White voted for Lois Jackson on day 1. Granted that was 2 days ago and we've had many more events since then. It is strange that Mary predicted her own death.

Do note that, the only one whom actually voted for Martin yesterday was actually our Mayor White. Below is his accusations towards him. I don't think he will want to kill Martin to make himself looks bad and don't think he will actually be that foolish to make him look suspicious.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, Robbie. Could you explain this a bit better?

No, it was not Martin. It was our beloved DA, Mr, Right whom thinks I am attempting to fly under the radar.

Thank you for correcting my error.

This is HORRIBLE! We can't have the National Guard here! Our bank has a bad reputation already!

Oh, yes, and it's pretty bad that evil munchkin little girl was kidnapped. At least I can rest easy knowing that my little Andrew can stop flirting with that miscreant not be killed. Just kidnapped. :hmpf:

And I'm going to go out on a whim here and say that it was the town vigilante who killed Martin last night, a *cough* *cough* Gatorade rock monster *cough *cough*. Why would a good guy try to kill a gremlin poor child, anyway.

So who do we vote for? I swear, if I see one green uniform lay a toe in my our bank...

And I'm going to go out on a whim here and say that it was the town vigilante who killed Martin last night, a *cough* *cough* Gatorade rock monster *cough *cough*. Why would a good guy try to kill a gremlin poor child, anyway.
Only to be met by a mafia car.

I think it's safe to assume that a vigilante attacked Mary.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, Robbie. Could you explain this a bit better?

Roy, it's simple to speculate if you put some thoughts into it.

Based on Day 2 votings, our Mayor White was the only citizen whom have voted for Martin and in Night 2, Martin was killed by a highly possible scumbag whom ratted with a machine gun. If our Mayor White is bending of get rid of him, he could have "done" something to get rid of Martin.

However, with reference to my personal judgement, I don't think he will put himself in an awkward position to get himself pinned to the blame as a scapegoat for the scum.

Hope this time, my explaination is better.

This is terrible, two more of our loyal citizens are missing! :cry_sad:

Actually, the captions clearly say that Martin was "met by a mafia car.", so it couldn't have been the scum who killed poor little Mary. I don't believe Mary acted suspicious in any way though, I'm sure a loyal vigilante would be more cautious about who they killed. So unless we've got a reckless vigilante on our hands, I fear there may be a serial killer as well in this town.

I think it's safe to assume that a vigilante attacked Mary.

Exactly. And from that we can gather that it was the scum hitman who killed Martin and tried to kill Mr. Right, and a town/neutral vigilante tried to kill Mary, and killed Lois on night 1.

Hope this time, my explaination is better.

Indeed, it is. I'm not an English major, and brain is slow this early in the morning.

So you think he is innocent, because he woudlnt' want to 'do the deed himself' and draw suspicion?

God has left this town. And so will I, inevitably - my judgment has failed me twice.

This is terrible! In little over a day an entire family has been destroyed! Why was Martin fleeing, leaving behind his daughter? Why would a vigilante kill her and why did the mob go after him?

All this is leaving us with is more questions and no answers. And a pile of dead townies. We can't afford to make a mistake today, we're losing this town fast!

Something to consider ...

I think the mafia might have had something against the Jacksons. Steven Gordon and Franklin P. White voted for Lois Jackson on day 1. Granted that was 2 days ago and we've had many more events since then. It is strange that Mary predicted her own death.

Also worth considering. I don't know why anyone would have been against the Jacksons, they were chefs, it isn't like they should have had important information or been of some threat.

Why did Mary think she was in danger? Could she have had an important role? It seems obvious she did end up being in danger, but not from the mob, from the vigilante, or a serial killer... Do we even know at this point? If they are loyal, I wish they'd be more careful like I said yesterday.

Things are not looking good for us at all, 5 townies dead already, and we are yet to see any results. We must convict a Mafia member today!

From what we have seen it is clear to me that the vigilante is most likely a serial killer, and even if they are with the town they aren't exactly helping us. :sceptic: At least we can be certain it was the Mafia that killed Martin, and the "other" that killed young Mary. So sad to see one so young ending her days in the confines of such a horrible place... *shudders*

I would like to hear a bit more of the Mayor's reasoning for voting for Mary yesterday, as it was very weak in my opinion.

I fear there may be a serial killer as well in this town.

That's my assumption... It's possible that we are facing with 3 persons with night killing actions. Town/Serial/Scum are 3 categories. As we all are aware that the town has been meeting random citizen deaths and there is possible 2 out of 3 characters every night, is doing the killing. They can have the option to kill or not to kill. We must take note of this, and to really certify the possibility of the 3rd killer, there must be a killing spree of 3 citizens, and that's the last thing which I ever want to prove, so we must minimise whatever deaths possible by utilising our current resources well to counter those threats.

Exactly. And from that we can gather that it was the scum hitman who killed Martin and tried to kill Mr. Right, and a town/neutral vigilante tried to kill Mary, and killed Lois on night 1.

No. There is no definite evidence saying that Mr. Right is targted by a scum hitman. Remember barricading ownself in a courthouse means one person whom is using the night action couldn't reached him as there are barricades. Therefore, such possible scenarios include "protecting", "killing", "blocking" and "investigating". We can't just assume lightly and think that Mr. Right is innocent. Even I, myself is also subjected to everyone's suspicions. There is no way to do this in a safe manner, but we must trust our instinct as a whole, to get the best possible results.

So you think he is innocent, because he woudlnt' want to 'do the deed himself' and draw suspicion?

That's my own assumption and there is a higher possiblity that he won't do it, given the currents odds. Of course, I can be proven wrong, but I prefer to analysis our given findings through logical elimination.

No. There is no definite evidence saying that Mr. Right is targted by a scum hitman. Remember barricading ownself in a courthouse means one person whom is using the night action couldn't reached him as there are barricades. Therefore, such possible scenarios include "protecting", "killing", "blocking" and "investigating". We can't just assume lightly and think that Mr. Right is innocent. Even I, myself is also subjected to everyone's suspicions. There is no way to do this in a safe manner, but we must trust our instinct as a whole, to get the best possible results.

What was the scum hitman doing on night 1 then? I suppose they could have been blocked, but that would have been a pretty good guess on the part of the blocker...

What was the scum hitman doing on night 1 then? I suppose they could have been blocked, but that would have been a pretty good guess on the part of the blocker...

It could be an attempt of not killing someone? But I am very sure those evil scumbags won't miss such a chance. In fact, I will probably think that our town viligate shouldn't risk it. Furthermore, if there is a successful protection or blocked, I think it should be reflected on the very next day. Otherwise, how do we progress without such clues.

Come to think of it, I can't find where is the section that we have proven that Lois was in fact, killed by a scumbag? There is nothing proved it from Day 2 Opening scene at all...

Now, let's try and piece it together bite by bite.

Below is the quote, from Day 2 Opening Scene

“I have news.” Said Matthew Right / Sandy “Last night, I had myself barricaded in my office, when I heard someone attempt to break into the courthouse.”

Take a look at this. Attempting to break into the courthouse, means Mr. Right has self-protection or putting up a barrier against all night actions which I have mentioned above, inclusive of the following actions, "protecting", "killing", "blocking" and "investigating". Therefore, don't try and said to others, that I am innocent for sure of any sort or others attempting to kill you.

Actually, the captions clearly say that Martin was "met by a mafia car.", so it couldn't have been the scum who killed poor little Mary. I don't believe Mary acted suspicious in any way though, I'm sure a loyal vigilante would be more cautious about who they killed. So unless we've got a reckless vigilante on our hands, I fear there may be a serial killer as well in this town.

I now know for a fact that we have three killers in our town.

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I once read a novel titled, "Noir Mafia," and the Mafia Boss in it couldn't be killed at night. I think that is what is happening here, with Mr. Right as the Mafia Boss.

Come to think of it, I can't find where is the section that we have proven that Lois was in fact, killed by a scumbag? There is nothing proved it from Day 2 Opening scene at all...

Using logic, we determined that it was likely the vigilante/serial killer killed Lois. Since Lois' name came up on day one, it would make sense for the Mafia to let the town vote her off on their own. As a vigilante, it would make sense to try to follow the town's suspicions.

How did you find this out? Through PM? Or are you a killer who didn't attack last night, but there were still two deaths?

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I once read a novel titled, "Noir Mafia," and the Mafia Boss in it couldn't be killed at night. I think that is what is happening here, with Mr. Right as the Mafia Boss.

I suspect that you are right. With the fact that we have three killers makes it very unlikely that two didn't kill on Night one. One being blocked and one not killing makes more sense.

If this is proven for sure, we must try and convince our town vilignate to target the right possible scum. We can't afford to let him/her target randomly when there are 2 possible dangerous killers on the loose... I will strongly urge the town vilgnate to remain a low profile. You are our only offense in this game of life.

It's my own speculation on my part, because I can't expect to find any valid possible reasons as in why this will be reflected in Day 2 Opening scene. It doesn't make any sense. Your words also gave me some possible hints and leads somewhere.

Using logic, we determined that it was likely the vigilante/serial killer killed Lois. Since Lois' name came up on day one, it would make sense for the Mafia to let the town vote her off on their own. As a vigilante, it would make sense to try to follow the town's suspicions.

I wasn't paying attention yesterday. My apologises. I was very certain of this, when I compared both Day 2 and Day 3 Opening scenes together. Day 3 mentioned a scum car, and the killer must be a scum that killed Martin, but there is no valid reference from Day 2 itself. Do you get both pictures?

Oh No!!! two deaths/losses!!! This is terrible, terrible news. that poor child, tragicly sent off to boarding school in the middle of the night, well that's a shame!

(does anyone know what happened to the governors assistant?!)

I think this three killer thing is possible, but wouldn't that mean three kills at night?

Now how would you Know that for certain, your admitting that your either one of the night killers, or have another night role (such as blocking, and you blocked the first non-mafia night killer, so the second struck).

admitting to stuff like that's perty incriminatin'.

This is a possibility. but also, why would the mafia waste their kill on someone who was already suspected, and why would Mr. Right tell the whole town of what went down the night before if he himself had something to hide, I'm guessing he was protected! It makes sense, because If the killer had been blocked, leading to a success, then the blocker would have blocked the same person, but the mafia killed last night, so they were obviously not blocked!

It's my own speculation on my part, because I can't expect to find any valid possible reasons as in why this will be reflected in Day 2 Opening scene. It doesn't make any sense. Your words also gave me some possible hints and leads somewhere.

I think that Mr. Right has some sort of role that makes him tell the town he was blocked/protected. There's simply no other explanation. I'm thinking it might be a handicap of some sort if he is the mafia boss.

Do you get both pictures?

I'm not sure what you mean. What I told you were the theories brought up on Day 2.

I'm still unsure about the three killer thing. Unless there have been some amazingly accurate blocks, why wouldn't there have been more night kills?

I'm still unsure about the three killer thing. Unless there have been some amazingly accurate blocks, why wouldn't there have been more night kills?

That's exactly what I'm thinking. We've only had two kills or attempted kills (that we know of) each night.