Sign in to follow this  
Ivan K.

Brickbeard's Bounty is BACK! (My mod)

Whahaha this is great! This is exactly how the ship should be sold in the shops. So what did you do? Just add the middle piece of the other ship to the first one? I however wish I had money for one Brickbeard's Bounty!

MORE CANNONS!!!

4 is not enough :pir_laugh2:

you can get 8 into the hull of a BSB sized ship (4 down each side) much like the SES for that matter and they only have 3 mid sections each, so with 4 mid sections im sure you can squeeze another cannon in :pir-classic:

I have a BBB as well and i did think that the front was a little bit bare/bland, it definately needs an anchor/winch. plus there is plenty of space for a lock up/brig at the front - this would also give the pirates something to stand on when they're using the riffles at the bow.

Lovely work by the way - looks fantastic

Nice expansion of the original. I also like that you've added decks to the front and the back. The original has a nice design and an excellent color pallet, but the middle of the ship is just unfinished.

MORE CANNONS!!!

4 is not enough :pir_laugh2:

you can get 8 into the hull of a BSB sized ship (4 down each side) much like the SES for that matter and they only have 3 mid sections each, so with 4 mid sections im sure you can squeeze another cannon in :pir-classic:

I have a BBB as well and i did think that the front was a little bit bare/bland, it definately needs an anchor/winch. plus there is plenty of space for a lock up/brig at the front - this would also give the pirates something to stand on when they're using the riffles at the bow.

Lovely work by the way - looks fantastic

Thank you to all of you!! You all were my inspiration to remember how I felt many years ago with my first lego's touch.

About the cannons- I have 9 of them- there is just no space for more..

Now I ordered more parts to build the side decks and the front one- I would like to make the front deck larger that it covers the first pair of cannons, just like I did with the back one. Also I wish to expand the pirat room- would add one more window for the side- to be with three, but don't have clear idea how to do it yet..

If you have more suggestions- I am glad to hear them!

Whahaha this is great! This is exactly how the ship should be sold in the shops. So what did you do? Just add the middle piece of the other ship to the first one? I however wish I had money for one Brickbeard's Bounty!

Thank you!

I did modifications of the front and the back deck- just made them expanded. then some small details to all over the ship. Added third mast, back seal, and mast's observatory.

Nice expansion of the original. I also like that you've added decks to the front and the back. The original has a nice design and an excellent color pallet, but the middle of the ship is just unfinished.

I like a lot your mod of BBB, will take some ideas for the side's deck if you allow this;)

I like a lot your mod of BBB, will take some ideas for the side's deck if you allow this;)

Thanks! Go ahead :pir-sweet:

Whadda you talkin' about? This is BETTER than the BSB!! :pir_laugh2:

What if you made a shorty BBB? Like REALLY REALLY short Brickbeard's bounty? Like the same way they to to some VW Buses and make them all short?

Edited by curtisrlee