Sign in to follow this  
ShaddowCroc

Viva La Vida: The Story of Mata Nui

So one day last year, maybe early this year, I heard the song Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Then I started thinking that it vaguely fits with Mata Nui's story. So I told myself that I'd make a music video out of it when the movie came out. Flash forward to a while later, the movie came out, it didn't meet my expectations, and I scrapped my AMV idea. Until now.

Please note, this is the first music video I've ever made, so be a bit gentle with the barrage of criticism. Though constructive criticism and tips and pointing out parts I messed up on is welcome. :D

I've always thought the same thing :P But then again it's more like "I used to be the world" :tongue:

Anyways, the video was pretty good. The selection of clips fit nicely, although it wasn't aligned to the music's rhythm too well. Either way, it had a pretty epic feel to it.

~cap'n

Great job! I really liked it. Some part were epic, and others were a bit confusing, but it is really good overall. Anyways, here's the video:

In all honesty, I dislike Viva la Vida, but then again, there's no song that better describes him and his almost eternal rule.

You captured it very well, though some parts didn't seem to make sense or go with the music. The best part was with Makuta rising in the tower and the music playing, as it was the most in-sync.