Sign in to follow this  
crispen

exo-force game!

Yawn. Think I fell asleep during the waaaaay to long intro movie. And it wasn't worth the wait either.

It actually did remind me of a flash game called Gunny Bunny (or the other way around, not sure). Do a google search on that if you liked this one. Which you most likely won't anyway.

Definately like "Gun Bunny 2". It's a fun game, but it's pretty darn tough. The second level is almost impossible for me, as I can't shoot AND move the gun at the same time. I have to aim, fire, then stop firing to aim somewhere else. Similarily, it gets really, really slow when you try to move about.

But then again, nothing beats pumping enemies with hot plasma. :D

It either moves to far,or moves not!I cant believe i actually waited for this game.

I'd rather have a 3D game on the PC,like MechWarrior by Fasa Studios.

I hate this game. :^D >:(

That will do >-|

Luckily you're banned so you can not say that will do anymore.

BACK ON TOPIC,

I tried again today and even though i aimed right for the Sentry Commanders,i still didnt hit a thing!Man,this game is very hard to play.

Still wishing for PC game.

I would have played it, but the stupid intro movie took forever. Definatly not worth it.

-l2k-

Hmm... either the game consumes too much computing power or my pc is too slow.

Can't seem to get it to aim and fire at the same time. |-/

Oh well... it's an interesting game anyway. Here's hoping TLG might release a PC game for it. X-D

Hmm... either the game consumes too much computing power or my pc is too slow.

Can't seem to get it to aim and fire at the same time. |-/

Oh well... it's an interesting game anyway. Here's hoping TLG might release a PC game for it. X-D

Why did you post in this topic? It's three months old.

For the future, please don't revive topics. I think this can be closed.

-l2k-

Why did you post in this topic? It's three months old.

For the future, please don't revive topics. I think this can be closed.

-l2k-

Why not? I mean there's already a topic existing, and it's the only thread on the game. Besides, if you haven't noticed, they added new "missions", which were introduced roughly two weeks ago. It's not all that unusual to have a person mistake this topic as the "official game topic".

Anyhoo, as I said, there's new levels to the game, which triggered right after beating level 5 of training for me. If you fail the mission, you go right back to training. These new levels are extremely difficult due to the slowing down of the game when I fire. Also, I got a little bit confused by the instructions. Why exactly do they tell you NOT to shoot the robots during the missions? Because trust me, I've tried just shooting the cement slabs only, and I got fried in 25 seconds.