Cloney

A Very Hothy Christmas Indeed!

This is my X-mas 2009 Xmasificator entry, an Xmasfied Echo Base set! :grin:

post-7747-1261800576.jpg

It is christmas eve and the rebels and snowtroopers have decided to make peace for the night. They are all sitting

around a campfire singing carols while Han Solo gets the marshmallows ready. Too bad that Rudolf the red nosed Taun-Taun ate half of them. Now the other half stinks! :sick::laugh: Oh well.... at least they're all happy.

:sad: I dont know why but my computer doesnt let me post more then 1 picture. Anyway, good luck for all people who have entered the competition. :classic:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Cloney :yoda:

Edited by Cloney

Great MOC! I like the decorations, and the rudolph nose. The fire in the crate is simple but it is very nice too :thumbup:

While I'm not big on Star Wars, I like do like idea of the troopers gathered around the trash can fire! That's funny and the red nose on the,uh,creature is funny too.

Some photographic advice, however - maybe you should get one of those fake snow mats that you put under the Christmas tree and arrange the scene on that. They are inexpensive. Taking shots of a Christmas scene (supposed to be on a wintry planet) on a light brown table just doesn't fly! I don't think that helps set the Holiday spirit very much...light brown is for Tatooine, man.

Otherwise, cheers :thumbup:

Light brown is for Tatooine, man.

Yeah, I guess I should change the background but the only mats I can find are the green ones. :hmpf_bad:

Thanks for the advice and the comments guys. :thumbup:

Edited by Cloney

A very nice entry Cloney. :thumbup:

I really like the little fire in the crate and the tauntauns nose. :laugh::thumbup: Very nice touchs!

The base is very nicely decorated. :thumbup:

Well done and good luck!

CommanderFox

Awesome moc! :thumbup: I Like the Tauntauns nose, the fire in the crate and the marshmallows. The base has good decorative colours. You got my vote. Good job :classic:

Entry accepted.

Good luck when the voting starts!