Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

Shipwreck

I still haven't built much with em yet but I was thinking a ship graveyard.

Now this seems like an interesting idea! Here we have a single wrecked ship but a grave yard full of them could be really interesting. How many ships do you think you'd put in your graveyard, Mr Ghoulrealm?

I still haven't built much with em yet but I was thinking a ship graveyard.

Now this seems like an interesting idea! Here we have a single wrecked ship but a grave yard full of them could be really interesting. How many ships do you think you'd put in your graveyard, Mr Ghoulrealm?

At least four, as many brown hulls as i can scrounge up. Within a cove of the the largest isle i can manage.

sort of strange that all the pirates clothes, flesh, and organs rot away except thier hats witch stay perfectly inshape, just a thought. I have a shipwreck MOC sitting 3 feet behind me that uses those squid tentacles and I thought it was going to be an origional idea here at the EB Pirae thread but now this old thread has increased in activity I see it does this to and if I post my MOC here some people wil think it's a blatant ripoff of this one. :'-(

sort of strange that all the pirates clothes, flesh, and organs rot away except thier hats witch stay perfectly inshape, just a thought. I have a shipwreck MOC sitting 3 feet behind me that uses those squid tentacles and I thought it was going to be an origional idea here at the EB Pirae thread but now this old thread has increased in activity I see it does this to and if I post my MOC here some people wil think it's a blatant ripoff of this one. :'-(

I made a minifig just before you posted this, with some tatterd cloths(it's the first matehere. it's made of a troll's loincloth.

I for one want to see your version, even it if really was a blatant ripoff. If you can improve a moc or show

different ways of doing things, go for it.

As opposed to people who show their standard set collections, unless it's a set review, does it have real value to other people?