Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day One

Pay them? That is possibly one of the stupidest ideas I've heard! Why should we trust these thugs? We'll pay them and end up seeing their body floating in a pond! :hmpf:

At least it's an idea! What do you propose? We have to take matters into our own hands! Not just ask the police, ask the police, ask the police! They're probably busy themselves! Even the mayor says we have to decide ourselves!

No. No, no, no, no, no. We will work at this together, for alone we are each but mere plates, though together we can form stronger bricks! We must work together!
I concur. There is no way Stapleton's small police force can take on these mobsters!

Thirded. Look what happened last time we left the work to a small group of individuals. :cry_sad: It's important to stick together.

Mommy! Daddy!?!?! What's going on here? Why are people killing people? Can I have $1?

Ohh, don't worry, sweetie, everything will be fine. Sure, here you go, go buy yourself a gun lollipop.

I'm scared, but I want to help! I don't think there is much I can do, but being a kid, I might try poking around a little if I can manage to sneak out of the house. Does anyone have any ideas?
Young man, I suggest you stay with your parents and leave the detective work to the police. The chief along with myself and my brother will get to the bottom of these horrible crimes. I have been scouring the city looking for suspicious characters and clues, you can bet we will solve this mystery.

The big police officer's right, honey, just let them handle it. Maybe, if you survive you're good, we'll let you play outside for little while.

At least it's an idea! What do you propose? We have to take matters into our own hands! Not just ask the police, ask the police, ask the police! They're probably busy themselves! Even the mayor says we have to decide ourselves!

The police have more knowledge on this issue then we do. Look at us. We're more angry at each other then we are at these damn mobsters!

The police have more knowledge on this issue then we do. Look at us. We're more angry at each other then we are at these damn mobsters!

That's the nature of a situation like this. The mobsters are among us.

That's the nature of a situation like this. The mobsters are among us.

And, that's complicate the situation. Right now, I don't believe we have any concrete lead at this moment, and the Mayor is out of resource but we shouldn't just give up. I think we should work together with the Police Chief and his officers, hoping he will ensure our safety. Do the Police have any prior information about these mobsters? Maybe we can used it to identify certain patterns.

Our lives and properties in this very lovely town is at stake.

Oh my, we need to protect our houses guys. I suggest sleeping together and setting up traps. Have cctv record the streets too.

I may only be 13 but all you guys can do is chat. Also mum dont worry about me seeing that other young boy, he is like a little baby girl with all the " mum, mum I am so so scared, help me".

Mommy! Daddy!?!?! What's going on here? Why are people killing people? Can I have $1?

I'm scared, but I want to help! I don't think there is much I can do, but being a kid, I might try poking around a little if I can manage to sneak out of the house. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sorry kiddo. I can't let that happen. If harm came your way, it would destroy Lucy and I. It's too dangerous. :sadnew:

This is very devastating, to know some of my friends might be traitors!! I am worried for my family. When our bank got robbed, it was too close. We can't let it happen again.

Ohh, don't worry, sweetie, everything will be fine. Sure, here you go, go buy yourself a gun lollipop.

Thanks! :wub:

Oh my, we need to protect our houses guys. I suggest sleeping together and setting up traps. Have cctv record the streets too.

What is this cctv you refer to? Carefully Captured Telepathic Visions? I think I've heard of that being attempted in the middle ages by witches and heretics, but aren't we a little too advanced to believe in those old myths? It is the 1930's and all... Someone seems to have lost track of their time period.

Also mum dont worry about me seeing that other young boy, he is like a little baby girl with all the " mum, mum I am so so scared, help me".

You've never been in the bank your parents run while it was being robbed by crazy men with big loud guns, so I'll just ignore that comment. :hmpf:

Plus I've got $1, you know. :wink:

Sorry kiddo. I can't let that happen. If harm came your way, it would destroy Lucy and I. It's too dangerous. :sadnew:

I understand, I just want to help somehow...

This is very devastating, to know some of my friends might be traitors!! I am worried for my family. When our bank got robbed, it was too close. We can't let it happen again.

I know you'll do the best you can to keep us safe.

I understand, I just want to help somehow...

I know you'll do the best you can to keep us safe.

I know you only want to help, but with dangerous men charging around town, this is a very dangerous place.

I am going to increase security on my bank. I am not letting another robbery happen, and my family will be kept safe.

I have to agree with everyone that this madness has to be stopped once and for all. I am a man of the law, and I have been trying to get a conviction on the mob terrorizing this town for years, but they are slimy bastards who always seem to find a loophole.

That is why I think the time has come to take justice to our own hands, and erase the scum amongst us. Honest citizens of Stapleton, we must stay strong and united. The scum are bound to make a mistake sooner or later, and that is when we can uncover them.

I have to agree with everyone that this madness has to be stopped once and for all. I am a man of the law, and I have been trying to get a conviction on the mob terrorizing this town for years, but they are slimy bastards who always seem to find a loophole.

That is why I think the time has come to take justice to our own hands, and erase the scum amongst us. Honest citizens of Stapleton, we must stay strong and united. The scum are bound to make a mistake sooner or later, and that is when we can uncover them.

I agree. This town must not be destroyed by those scum. But then again, if we townies make a blunder, we can suffer the same fate. It is a delecate balance.

the town is not safe even for us dancers. I have no weapons of any kind and can't imagine that I dance for some of the mobsters. what's worse is I worry for the towns kids and the least protected people like ryan alberts. Oh man this is not a good time right now. We must band together to see if we can rid the town of these mobsters. Any clues yet?

the town is not safe even for us dancers. I have no weapons of any kind and can't imagine that I dance for some of the mobsters. what's worse is I worry for the towns kids and the least protected people like ryan alberts. Oh man this is not a good time right now. We must band together to see if we can rid the town of these mobsters. Any clues yet?

Yes, it worries me that the are un defended people in the town, who could be in grave danger.

I also noticed that alfred winder the mailman is standing pretty far back. Not caring it seems. suspicious.

I also noticed that alfred winder the mailman is standing pretty far back. Not caring it seems. suspicious.

What? :wacko: He's right behind us. Are you gonna accuse Robbie of something too? He's the same position as Alfred.

What? :wacko: He's right behind us. Are you gonna accuse Robbie of something too? He's the same position as Alfred.

Exactly. It seems someone is eager to raise suspicions.

Mail needs to be delivered no matter what the case, Postal workers never get a break, or maybe he's just scared.

Robbie is the Cinema owner, not the mailman.

Robbie is the Cinema owner, not the mailman.

/Facepalm

Oh really?? I had no idea. :hmpf:

Robbie the cinema owner is in the same position as Alfred the mailman, but to the left. This would imply that Alfred is being singled out.

I'm sorry I had to yell, it just seems you can't understand the predicament. :wacko:

/Facepalm

Oh really?? I had no idea. :hmpf:

Robbie the cinema owner is in the same position as Alfred the mailman, but to the left. This would imply that Alfred is being singled out.

I'm sorry I had to yell, it just seems you can't understand the predicament. :wacko:

Now Now, theyre is no reason to yell, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down.

By leaving out the word IN, it gets confusing.

Now Now, theyre is no reason to yell, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down.

By leaving out the word IN, it gets confusing.

The last thing we need is an argument when there are mad criminals on the prowl.

The last thing we need is an argument when there are mad criminals on the prowl.

I agree, have you had any suspicious activity in your bank recently? Usually violent crimes like this are a prequel to larger plans.

I agree, have you had any suspicious activity in your bank recently? Usually violent crimes like this are a prequel to larger plans.

True, but since the robbery it has suspiciously quiet. I fear another raid is coming. Hence me increasing security.

How long ago exactly was your bank robbed?