Hinckley

Red Moon Confirmation & Discussion thread

I spent over an hour last night trying to work out a anagram that would direct us onwards since you kept impressing the importance of it... but Silver Saves the Soul doesn't cut it to me. All it seems to be doing is re-enforcing that the sword is important, which I thought was rather obvious. For this reason I discounted this answer and ended up ignoring "silver" too!

Ahh well, I'm sure all will be revealed.

I spent over an hour last night trying to work out a anagram that would direct us onwards since you kept impressing the importance of it... but Silver Saves the Soul doesn't cut it to me. All it seems to be doing is re-enforcing that the sword is important, which I thought was rather obvious. For this reason I discounted this answer and ended up ignoring "silver" too!

Ahh well, I'm sure all will be revealed.

Just be patient. This game isn't going to fly along. There are a lot of people playing and I want everyone have a chance to join in solving puzzles and things. So, please continue to be patient and just enjoy the clues and puzzles and anything else that may happen.

Sorry Striker!

:laugh: Looks like I locked you out, mid-post. Save that thought.

Sorry Striker!

:laugh: Looks like I locked you out, mid-post. Save that thought.

No problem; but I probably should have copied my text in the box when it told me the topic was locked. :grin: I'm just happy it wasn't a novel-sized post. :wink:

Alrighty. My internet was down for a couple of days, but it's back now. And so am I! :laugh: Everything's coming along nicely, kudos everyone!

~Peace

Sorry about the mix up in there Hinckley, it seems I completely overlooked that one reply of yours. :blush: Kudos for keeping up with everyone, great job! :thumbup:

Edited by iamded

Er... please forgive me, I had to edit my post due to a tag mix-up.. I just removed the sentence altogether, it really had no point anyway...

I hope I am not punished for this... Hinckley, I did PM you asking, but I've noticed you;ve been reading the Red Moon topic for about 15 minutes, which meant you were probably inactive, so I figured, unless I want to wait until you at somepoint become active again, I should just edit it, because someone will probably say something about my mistake... :look:

I'm a sensitive post-editer, okay?! :laugh: (This is actually the first time I've ever had to edit a post before in a game... Please don't humorously kill me!)

Edited by Striker

We've had 4 days of 40+ degrees in a row and it's just too hot in the house to spend too much time on the computer so don't expect me to post. Sorry...

We've had 4 days of 40+ degrees in a row and it's just too hot in the house to spend too much time on the computer so don't expect me to post. Sorry...

Damn it! Get back in there and sweat. Shees, stupid Australians. Hot in 40 degree weather. That's freezing! What's it like during the Summer down there? Weird weird country...

:tongue:

Hot in 40 degree weather.

To save you the conversions, it's 108 Fahrenheit. At the moment I'm doing some work, but when I'm finished I'm out of here! (It's cooling down from tomorrow.)

To save you the conversions, it's 108 Fahrenheit. At the moment I'm doing some work, but when I'm finished I'm out of here! (It's cooling down from tomorrow.)

Farenheit? What's that? An Australian word for January? Is it the 108th day of the Australian year? So weird...

I'm sorry I posted a stupid comment, and editted it to, I just missed anyone helping work the wall, and I forgot to put it in my book antique font (which is why I edited it) this is also my first time editting my post in game, and I feel pretty stupid, because everything that I intend to say has already been said by the time I return from highschool, so I just jumped at the chance to mention helping with the wall, as I didn't see anyone else comment on it :sceptic: I'm also sorry about remarking that the scratches would probably have been at the same level of intactness had we not handled the tablets the way we did, I didn't mean to insult you in anyway. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Your Book Antique font is accualty really hard to read. :sceptic:

I'm sorry to say it, but I agree. It's also smaller, which makes it even harder to read. :look:

I'm sorry to say it, but I agree. It's also smaller, which makes it even harder to read. :look:

Okay, I'll stop using it, just one more thing that I don't have to remember :blush:

Yay! No more Book Antigua! :sweet:

Look for Chapter 3 on Thursday...

Has Quarryman been posting? Is he missing?

I've posted a little bit, been buried in work lately, but it should improve after today, so I expect to be active from now on.

My oh my. I'm truely terrible at anagrams! I'm always in awe when someone figures it out.

My oh my. I'm truely terrible at anagrams! I'm always in awe when someone figures it out.

Same here, Zepher.

I would be helping out a lot more if I was good at these kinds of things. Hopefully something will come along that suits my skills...

In answer to Siegourney's question... yes, I can use half cooked toast. It just takes a little longer to reduce the carbohydrates down to carbon than if I used fully burnt toast, that's all :wink:

In answer to Siegourney's question... yes, I can use half cooked toast. It just takes a little longer to reduce the carbohydrates down to carbon than if I used fully burnt toast, that's all :wink:

Ahh yes. I'm similar when making sandwiches out of block cheese. I prefer pre-sliced for time reasons, but I'm flexible.