Hinckley

Red Moon Confirmation & Discussion thread

Welcome to Red Moon.

This thread is for players to confirm their participation. You should only post here if you've received a PM from Hinckley. This post will contain more info shortly.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who signed up. Unfortunately, I couldn't take everybody and I made my decisions based on people I knew and who have played games before. I pulled in a few new players who I trust as members. If you were not chosen, it doesn't mean I don't like you or don't trust you. I had to cut more than half of the people who requested to participate. These games are difficult and as a host, I chose people I thought would stick to the game and not drop out or not play. This is for me and the other players to be able to enjoy it. I got some new players in to make sure we aren't just playing with the same group every time. If you didn't make it, keep trying and keep being a good Eurobricks member. Thanks.

Welcome to Red Moon

sign_up.jpg

Cast of characters

Pleas note: more character info will come before the first chapter starts. I've been sick and haven't had the time or energy to get everything together solid, but wanted to let people know who was playing. Look for further info and the first chapter this weekend. Thanks.

sylvia.jpg

Sylvia Berent played by Svelte

chris.jpg

Chris Owen played by The Crazy One

siegourney.jpg

Siegourney played by Siegfried

sextons.jpg

Stanton and Richard Sexton played by Stash2Sixx and Ricecracker

falcons.jpg

Donna and William Falcon played by Dannylonglegs and WhiteFang, along with DJ and Diesel Nolan played by DJForce and Dragonator

jack.jpg

Jack Baxter played by Jim Butcher

penny2.jpg

Penny Maltese and Zachary Fortem played by Peppermint_M and Zepher

quentin.jpg

Quentin Mantino played by Quarryman

sandy2.jpg

Sandy Sanders and Sheldon Wills played by Snake...SNAKE?...SNAKE!!!!!?? and Shadows

samantha.jpg

Samantha Cole played by I Scream Clone

pecks.jpg

Tony and Ingrid Peck played by TinyPiesRUs and iamded

fred.jpg

Fred Thomas played by fallentomato

diana.jpg

Diana played by Sir Dillon

and last but not least...

johnson.jpg

Tour Guide Johnson Willoughby played by TheBrickster

Please confirm your participation by posting in this thread and post the picture I sent you as your avatar or in your signature. More info, rules and the first chapter will be up shortly. Thank you. :sweet:

Thanks Hinckley. :thumbup:

william.jpg

My name is William Falcon. I am now ready to be part of Red Moon Mystery Game.

It is I, Samantha Cole confirming my attendance on this expedition.

samantha.jpg

Cheers Honkley, Hunkley, Hinckley :thumbup:

Johnson Willoughby LMAO!

Hello there. My name is Sylvia Berent, I'm a natural blonde, and this trip is a dream come true for moi! Most pleased to meet you all.

sylvia.jpg

sheldon.jpg

Hey guys! Name's Sheldon Wills, but you can just call me Slash, I'm here for the tour! Let's rock it! Oh, and yeah, that's Sandy. We date. Or something. You know how it is. :sceptic:

If you were not chosen, it doesn't mean I don't like you

And the reverse, naturally... I made it in, didn't I? :laugh:

tony.jpg

Tony Peck reporting. Ever since someone recommended it, Ingrid and I have been simply dying to give this Phasma Diabolus a visit. :wub:

Why hello there! I´m Doris January Nolan, but pleeeeaaase call me DJ. I really don´t know what my parents thought giving me the name of January. Ah well. Since they constantly give me the feeling they don´t appreciate my hubby Diesel I think its just fair to show them how much I appreciate my second name...

diesel.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm Diesel, Diesel Nolan. You've just met my darling wife DJ, we got married recently, and this tour is going to be interesting, for both of us I hope. Too bad her parents are here, but you can't have everything I always say, right?

Hi there.

Thanks for giving me a part. :classic: I look foward to playing.

Chris Owen, ready to solve the Red Moon thingy......

chris.jpg

Please call me Chris. I got interested in Phasma Diabolus ever since some nasty stuff came up around my dock. Gave me the creeps it did, well, you would be if a shadow was carging around your docks, though, I'm a tough guy, not much will get past me.

Edited by The crazy one

fred.jpg

I'm Fred Thomas. I am the security guard assigned to this tour group. I will make sure things stay safe as y'all visit the Fancy Dabbles ruins or whatever they're called. Wake me up when we get there.

And the reverse, naturally... I made it in, didn't I? :laugh:

True. To clarify, to those of you who did make it, it doesn't mean I like you. :tongue:

Well, that explains me getting in. :tongue::laugh:

Make sure you use the picture I sent you as your avatar or post it in your sig. And please spell my username right. :laugh:

Make sure you use the picture I sent you as your avatar or post it in your sig. And please spell my username right. :laugh:

Woops. Sorry about that. :blush: I will change it right away.

My avatar is my character, and it's also in my sig, is it not showing?

Hiya, I'm Quentin, nice to meet you all. Must say, this does look like an excellent setting for my upcoming comic, I'm certain Marvel and DC is going to fight to get the right to publish it.

True. To clarify, to those of you who did make it, it doesn't mean I like you. :tongue:

I know you don't like me :tongue: And I'll fix my avatar once my website is back up.

Why, Hello everyone, my name is Donna Falcon, and I just can't wait for this Tour too start, you know my husband, William has been duying to visit these ruins ever since he was a small child.

And Doris, January is a wonderfull middle name, I don't see why you don't like it, but I guess it's your decision, just like your decision to marry Deisel, not that there is anything wrong with that.

post-5222-1261173661.jpg

Thank you so much Hinckley!!!!

I'll put the pic on my avatar right away!

reason for edit; Hinckley has a silent c

Edited by dannylonglegs

ingrid.jpg

I, Ingrid Peck am here! I think I see my dear Tony over there...

---

Well this will certainly be an interesting character for me to play. Challenging for sure, but it should be great fun! Thanks for the opportunity Hinckley!

Edited by iamded

OK, enough with the welcomes! Are we all ready now? This is serious stuff, not a Contiki Tour. :hmpf: Honestly you people can't have any understanding of these ruins.

Comic book? :wacko:

I gotta say, many of the characters look like rehashes of ones from both Baritones :wink:.

SEXTONNNNNNNN! Did you pack the Hash browns or not?

Comic book? :wacko:

Oh there are always some nerds on trips like these that bring their D96's and pocket protectors, don't worry too much hot stuff, they usually get eaten by gators or caimans pretty quickly.