Sign in to follow this  
Gobernador

Hispabrick 2009 Pirates Diorama

:pir-cry_happy: Looks great - very great indeed .....but.... as a history freak i spotted an error- hey sorry i cannot be without noticing those :pir-cry_sad: - british flag didn't have that one redstripe over St. Patricks cross before very start of the 19th century- sorry but that happens to be true (also red and yellow spanish flag there- is anachronistic as well) :pir-sceptic: But whole layout is so huge that problem is not a big one but i had to say it- i hope i didn't spoil your fun- the dio is great anyway :jollyroger: Edited by Swash Buckler

Go easy on him Swash Buckler, its only Lego :pir-tongue:

Nice display you have here, those ships are great :thumbup: , especially the one with the Blue viking shields.

Great Diorama! I love the ship with the blue viking shields, as said above, and I love the fortress, it is very spanishy.

This looks like it was a lot of fun to make! I like that fort, but I would hate to be on the wrong side of it with all those cannons!

Excellent Diorama, I love the wall that all the imperials are on, it is really built to scale, or do it appears.

very cool!

thanks for the comments!

Abaut flags, we know that it are not 100% exactly, but we don´t care.

The ship with the blue shields its a Moc call HMS "ST George" (not an historicall ship :imperialguard_commander1: ) I post more photographs next week

Regards!

Wonderful display! I especially like is more classic pirates related which is always appreciated :thumbup: It's a pity I had to work and I couldn't come to the Hispabrick that weekend :pir_bawling: Hope I can be in 2010's one, in the City category! :pir-wink:

This display looks great, there is tons to look at and the special effects are a nice touch. I await the pictures of that big fortress.