I Scream Clone

MOC: Oh no, they be stealing me sleigh!

Presenting my Santa's Workshop, with lights for my two sons to enjoy this Christmas.

I based this off a nice Lemax pottery house/ornament we get out each Christmas.

05490.jpg

To start I present the night shots.

008.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Some day time pictures as well.

1260784639m_DISPLAY.jpg

12607846402_DISPLAY.jpg

12607846427_DISPLAY.jpg

Cheers ISC :grin:

That is a very lovely creation you made ISC Pooky! I laughed hard to the elfs though, sorry for that.

It really have that cousy feeling to it with the "night" pictures. I start to get the Christmas feel more and more for every day now.

What kind of lights did you use?

Very cool Christmas MOC, love the snow on the roof tiles, the tree outside and the overall house itself. :sweet:

I just showed my son, Zac and he loves it. :wub:

Keep up the great work, 'Pooky'. :sweet:

Great Moc, :thumbup:

I really like the light effect, was it intensional to see the light trough the roof?

A shame those street light don't shine.

the Inventor

I really like the light effect, was it intensional to see the light trough the roof?

I guess that's Lego quality nowadays :cry_sad:

I really like the house. Great choice of windows and the brick-built windows are really nice too, but I especially like the front door and the wooden doors on the left. Well done!

Pooky? How is that related to ice cream cones? :grin:

This is fantastic P! I'm a sucker for buildings that light-up, and this one is "top-notch". I love all of the incredible details outside. You've done a terrific job at rendering the LEMAX ornament in LEGO. I've gotten a few ideas from these villages in the past myself. Great colors, and nice use of the white plates for snow. I hope to see the interior of this one. Front-paged! :thumbup:

Very nice looking house! The stone archway is cool, and I like the areas of timber framing. That it lights up just makes the whole thing that much cooler.

Hello!

That's a fantastichouse with many details on the house facade. I pretty much like the green SNOT window, and the white slopes in the roof. Probably the most efficient and simplest indication of snow on the roof I have seen so far. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Wow!

This is so awesome, I mean those pictures with lights on!

Excellent...smoke from chimney is great, too!

This is great, the best Holiday creation I've seen this year. The only thing I would do is add bricks or plates on the inside of the roof so the light doesn't shine through(as long as it doesn't mess up the interior)

Wonderful and fitting to the season. I love the light effects. You might think of putting some plates or bricks under the roof slopes on the inside so you don't get that glowing roof effect. Otherwise just brilliant.

Great job! I like the rickety feel of it, it makes it kinda cozy.

And BTW STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice comments guys :blush::thumbup:

Great Moc, :thumbup:

A shame those street light don't shine.

the Inventor

It is an unfortunate side effect of the red roof tiles, not sure if I will correct it or not.

Pooky? How is that related to ice cream cones? :grin:

Wish I knew?

This is fantastic P! I'm a sucker for buildings that light-up, and this one is "top-notch". I love all of the incredible details outside. You've done a terrific job at rendering the LEMAX ornament in LEGO. I've gotten a few ideas from these villages in the past myself. Great colors, and nice use of the white plates for snow. I hope to see the interior of this one. Front-paged! :thumbup:

Thanks, I just checked out the Lemax site, talk about a MOCers dream, it is time to download some of that goodness for future....As for interior, I opted out to allow the light to sit inside. Sorry to shatter any illusions but I even ran out of red roof tiles on the back, its mostly black ones :grin:

This is great, the best Holiday creation I've seen this year. The only thing I would do is add bricks or plates on the inside of the roof so the light doesn't shine through(as long as it doesn't mess up the interior)

Thanks, maybe I will, though its most likely it will be torn down for the next MOC before I fix the roof.

Great job! I like the rickety feel of it, it makes it kinda cozy.

And BTW STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME!!!!!!!

Its not me changing the names, help! You gotta get a message through, its the Moderators. they have gone mad with power, where will it end?

A very nice creation ISC!

I hope your boys are happy with it! I would be. :wub:

I love the lighting! :wub: The outside is really nice, I like the snow and the elves. The christmas tree is nice aswell. :thumbup:

Nice job!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox