Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon signup thread

This will be the 3rd game I've tried to join, lets hope the 3rd time is a cahrm.

I'd like to play.

Big Cam in

This looks very promising just from the main image, great job with that. I'd love to play.

Edward. Eeeeedwaaaard.....

Jacob! :angry:

I'd like to play if you still have space. :classic:

I'm a newbie to roleplay, but I've read some of the others.

School breaks up on Friday, so I'll have time. :classic:

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Edited by Ben Kenobi

If you still have some room, I would love to join in on an EB Hinckley Game. I would even be happy as an extra. Thanks!

I'd like to play this (never was fond of Mafia games) but if there is no space I'll be happy to watch what happens. Learn how you run games here :thumbup:

This would be my first time playing a mystery game in the wargames and mafia forum so I may need a little help but...

brickme would like a spot if there is one.

Edited by brickme

This would be my first time playing a mafia game so I may need a little help but...

brickme would like a spot if there is one.

Mystery, not Mafia. :wink:

Please Hinkly? I really like the idea of the game. I've never played a mystery game before so this should be fun (to play or follow!) I also know the general rules of mystery games.

Edited by Mission Commander

I haven't roleplayed in a while, but it is very fun. You just have to be slightly creative and good at judging when to do what :thumbup:

Edward. Eeeeedwaaaard.....
Jacob! :angry:

HARRY!

As in, "HARRY POTTER pwns Twilight and J. K. Rowling is to Stephanie Meyer in writing as Chuck Norris is to Rick Moranis in megablocks-kicking on screen"

Sorry 'bout the off topic. Is there any sort of ingratiation towards Hinckley that I ought to engage in if I want to get in, or will this be some sort of random drawing to be picked?

Oh My A-God

Please sign me up, I adore horror, Roleplaying, puzzles and France, not that that last part has anything to do about this fantastic mystery game.

I would love to be part of the intrigue that I'm sure will take place in this game, as well as the fun and excitement!

Please, Please, Please let me be part of this

Dannylonglegs

And Tereglith is right JK, although an incredibly slow writer, she totaly Pwns Twilight, though I enjoyed both novel series.

yeah... Alice!!!

~Insectoid Aristocrat w/ his eyes on a mystery game!

Edited by dannylonglegs

That's more than enough willing victims participants. I'll be posting a list of participants tomorrow. I believe there will be 21 as opposed to the original 16. :sweet:

Thanks to everyone for showing interest!