Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

Need some Soldiers...Wow

i leave for 2 freaking monthes and all of a sudden whenever u say 'j unior ized' some mod who likes KK2 converts our text!

The new "Viking Army" set that could possibly be made may set a trend if the "viking army" as translated properly. Lets hope this Viking ARmy may start other armies. Clone Trooper/Storm Trooper armies for the Starwars fans... and Imperail and Knight armies for us Pirate Fans!

i leave for 2 freaking monthes and all of a sudden whenever u say 'j unior ized' some mod who likes KK2 converts our text!

The new "Viking Army" set that could possibly be made may set a trend if the "viking army" as translated properly. Lets hope this Viking ARmy may start other armies. Clone Trooper/Storm Trooper armies for the Starwars fans... and Imperail and Knight armies for us Pirate Fans!

Unfortunately the best thing for an army builder for SW fans was that Imperial Inspection...

yes but he said STIMULATE more later...In the future which is not now but eventually will be present following past...Ughh

Check it out....

Here

Thats insane...And he has 4 carribean clippers.

picture_004.jpg

that looks great, but only if you put them in a moc

Well if I had them believe me they would go to good use..Not just lined up like silly silly goose.

yeah... i'd probably build a huuge harbour with a garrison and a fortress

Well if I had them believe me they would go to good use..Not just lined up like silly silly goose.

You mean its wrong placing them in a believable fashion all lined up like proper troops, and they must be placed guarding something? Thats wierd.

Not sure what you are trying to say, they are lined up like troops from the 1700 did and its "silly silly goose"? Explain!

Wow, I shall never collect armies again, placing them in a realistic fashion is silly... :|

You mean its wrong placing them in a believable fashion all lined up like proper troops, and they must be placed guarding something? Thats wierd.

Not sure what you are trying to say, they are lined up like troops from the 1700 did and its "silly silly goose"? Explain!

Wow, I shall never collect armies again, placing them in a realistic fashion is silly... :|

well, first of all, they aren't placed in a realistic position. cannons in front of the infantry and in between carts without horses? i don't think so.

second, there's no need to bite off our nose because of what we write in our posts!

second, there's no need to bite off our nose because of what we write in our posts!

So its okay biting in noses when it comes to MOCs instead? I was just giving out an argument, Im neither flaming or trolling, I just need a damn good reason why people critize massed troops... I think most army collectors agree... :|

The positioning is pretty much the same as one of the standard german positionings of the 30 years war, and I doubt anyone would want the transport horses there when ready for battle (though it does leave something to be desired at the buy, though)...

Nothing wrong for me.

I think were off on the wrong foot here..the man is just trying to show he has 200 and hes selling them..This isnt for a moc...Its for sale...

I think were off on the wrong foot here..the man is just trying to show he has 200 and hes selling them..This isnt for a moc...Its for sale...

I know, but I do think the words was badly chosen since its a sell AND a display of armies, the way most people show off their minifigs. ;)

I apologize for my somewhat angry tone before, but its hard to not be angry when you just made up a very tragic story. :P

My apologies, shall not happen next time (hopefully, if we humans do learn of our mistakes). *satis*

Really Mr Rew12? Were you scared? Did they do anything bad to you? Oh you mean the LEGO mini-figure Stormtroopers, not the actual life size ones....