Sign in to follow this  
Toa Velox

Favorite BIONICLE Character?

Title says all. Mine is probably Takanuva, because I love his character [the way he acts, his role, etc.]. Helryx, TSO, and others are up on that list as well.

...Because we really need more discussion in the BIONICLE forum.

-Velox

Toa Ignika. There's not a single character in Bionicle that comes even close to his awesomeness and loveliness.

Krahka, definitely. She had a lot of development and was believable in the way she went about it, as well. It didn't seem rushed or forced as you gradually saw her change from a monster to hero over the course of the story... I wish she was featured more, but at the same time I don't, because she's perfect the way she is and she might be mangled if they used her more. =P

"You six are Toa, dealing with the Rahi inside. Maybe she's a Rahi who discovered a little Toa inside." - Pouks

I have to say Lewa, Jala and Toa Ignika.

Lewa is my ultimate favourite as he has such a great personality and he was the only Nuva remake that I liked. ( Apart from Kopaka :tongue: ).

I would have said Tahu aswell, but I feel he is over used and over rated.

Edited by The crazy one

Set-wise and story-wise

1. Takanuva (set-wise - his 2003 form, don´t really dig the "I´m tall and black!" or "I´m small and silver!" versions.)

2. Toa Ignika

3. Lesovikk

4. Lhikan

5. Vezon (set-wise - Fenrakk form)

Hmm...it looks like I like those characters from bigger sets...I also noticed that driver / rider characters look soo much worse these days. These 5 were all packed with simething to drive, ride on, etc...and they still look great.

2009 drivers look horrible in comparison.

Krahka is definitely first place here. She's just amazing.

I'm also a big fan of Nidhiki and Lariska, and Pohatu is pretty cool. And, of course, I feel obliged to mention Kopaka.

~cap'n

Krahka, definitely. She had a lot of development and was believable in the way she went about it, as well. It didn't seem rushed or forced as you gradually saw her change from a monster to hero over the course of the story... I wish she was featured more, but at the same time I don't, because she's perfect the way she is and she might be mangled if they used her more. =P

"You six are Toa, dealing with the Rahi inside. Maybe she's a Rahi who discovered a little Toa inside." - Pouks

Now that you mention it, she was really awesome.

Yeah, her.

Stronius. I loved his brutal attitude and appearance, and he's my favourite canister set of the year. I was surprised that he didn't get a speaking part in TLR.

Kopaka, I always loved his look, and I wish they made the Nuva version a bit better.

And Stronious, because he's the most original of the Glatorian Legends

Pohatu. who doesn't love pohatu. i also like tobduk. it's great to finally see a hero whose not all sissy like toa (toa are still cool though). lesovikk is also cool for a toa since he doesn't fight the toa code. (the toa codes kind of lame.)

Edited by ultra hamster

I like variety in characters, and have never been good at picking favorites in anything. But I can say for certain that 2007 and 2008 were perhaps my favorite years in terms of character development. The Makuta, Toa Mahri, and Toa Nuva really thrilled me with their carefully-molded personalities.

Of course, I have to agree with ultra hamster-- you can't not like Pohatu, no matter what year you're talking.

Axxon. He was just plain awesome, but he was funny and sensitive too. On an aesthetic note, he had the first posable fingers I can remember, so bonus points for that.

"I'll give you till the count of five... One... Two... FIVE!" :laugh:

Besides him, I also liked Keetongu (gentle giant) and Gali (caring sister). And no one can dislike Pohatu or Lewa!

I don't, Lewa pisses me off sometimes. his hyper and immature ways get annoying after a while although i do think it's hilarious how he always gets infected by something. well, he almost got his light drained by a shadow leach before tanma came.

Gali was and is my favorite- The best of original toa- inteligent and cute.

Kiina its just her rip off! :tongue:

But the next one isss....

Gadunka of course! Awesome name(GAH-DOO-NKAH!!11!!), great set, and funny Rahi character.

I don't, Lewa pisses me off sometimes. his hyper and immature ways get annoying after a while although i do think it's hilarious how he always gets infected by something. well, he almost got his light drained by a shadow leach before tanma came.

Lewa's never struck me as "hyper", and while he's not as mature as his teammates I'd hardly call him immature. The only Toa who ever struck me as immature was Matau, which is ironic since early story material says he's one of the wisest of the Turaga. Presumably that means he learned from his mistakes.

Gali was and is my favorite- The best of original toa- inteligent and cute.

Kiina its just her rip off! :tongue:

But the next one isss....

Gadunka of course! Awesome name(GAH-DOO-NKAH!!11!!), great set, and funny Rahi character.

How is Kiina a rip-off of Gali? They have totally different personalities! :tongue: "Cute" doesn't strike me as a fitting description of Gali either; for some reason or another it seems more suited to a character with a younger, meeker attitude.

I liked Keetongu because he introduced Keetorange and he killed Siddy.

I also like Nidhiki because he's a classic villain, who looks like a spiderfreak.

Finally, his partner, Krekka, my favourite Titan and Bionicle Set, because he was just so dumbfunny.

Helryx and Vezon.

Yeah, I'm evil. :devil:

Helryx and Vezon.

Yeah, I'm evil. :devil:

I wouldn't call Helryx evil. Being a OoMN member (their leader to be exact), I'd say she is a Knight Templar.

My favourite characters almost always happen to be the bad guys...The Shadowed One, Teridax (both Magnificient Bastards), Mutran (Bionicle's own Mayuri FTW), Antroz, Miserix (he's a giant talking dragon who randomly shows up. That's some Crazy Awesome material riht there), Karzahni (I mean the psycho ruler, too bad he got written off.. LOL Surprize Vegetative State), Lewa, Nidhiki, Brutaka, (yeah, even though he's pretty much crazy now..ahem, possessed. But he's stil badass), Zaktan, Vezon, Pridak, Takadox....that's it for now.

Yeah, TV Tropes has ruined my life.

Shakar