DarthSion

Star Wars the force unleashed 2

You know my two links already had both of those. You would know that if you actually looked at them.

Anyways the walker looks similar to this: AT-AR and is it just me or does it look like hes on Cato Nemodia?

Edit:Sorry about sounding so rude and obnoxious. I did'nt mean to come off like that. However I did post links to those images.

Edited by Forresto

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_ID=78035

This is Limited Edition and what it comes with:

* Premium Collectible Steelbook

* Exclusive In-Game Content

o Three exclusive challenge mode levels

o Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept “Deak Starkiller” skin

o Exclusive Lightsaber crystal

* Exclusive Mimobot USB Designer Drive Preloaded with Bonus Content

o Starkiller 2GB Flash Drive designed by Mimobot

o Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

Here's a picture of the set and flash drive:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/SWTFU2_PS3_CELG.jpg

Flash drive looks ridiculous and useless beyond they bonus content contained on it.

Wow i hope that comes to Australia, or gamestop ships to Australia, but damn 79 bucks American ouch.

I'm getting trhat special edition pack. It looks too awesome to miss out on! :thumbup:

Holy Moly :oh:

That looks awesome :oh3:

If it's not too expensive I'll definitely buy it. Nevertheless, it's probably worth it a lot, considering what you get.

Thanks for the info, JeffD984 :sweet::thumbup:

Regards,

CF W

Za bah wah da flobbisho.

OMFG this is the maddest thing i have ever seen your going to blow your mind NEW CLIP and its AWESOME.

Of course this will shows spoilers.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/12/new-forc...at-he-does-bes/

OMFG the end multiple clone of starkiller WOW.

Yeah I saw that on youtube looks awesome doesn't it?

And I love the look of that mech thing that starkillers clone destroys!

I can't wait for this to come out!

I reckon i love the way he stab the stormtrooper through the door, and then desintereated? the stormtroopers with force repulse, and i really love the use of dual lightsabers.

The end is the most shocking part, several clones of him, i wonder how they will come into affect.

I reckon i love the way he stab the stormtrooper through the door, and then desintereated? the stormtroopers with force repulse, and i really love the use of dual lightsabers.

The end is the most shocking part, several clones of him, i wonder how they will come into affect.

Yeah though I'm sure one of them (The one that opened his eyes at the end) is evil.

So that should make an awesome boss evil Galen VS good Galen!

I cannot wait for this game to come out hopefully they will release more info at E3!

Yes i know, i cant wait to see how this unfolds, and i cant wait for more stuff, supposedly more clips coming from E3.

Yeah i thought that too, good verses evil, but then i hope not been there done that at jedi temple.

The new stuff looks cool, the big flame thrower thing, and i hear you can cut off arms and stuff, and i hear the detail with the rain and stuff is really good, not surprising given they are using Havik euphoria and DMM engines all in one again.

WOW!!

That was (for a lack of a better word) awesome. Just pure genius.

I loved how Starkiller blended in with the shadows, and then suddenly appearing again when he ignited his lightsabers, killing a stormtrooper in the same second.

The multiple clones are interesting too. I think we will get to fight at least one of them, but maybe all.

Damn, have to wait until October 26th. Not sure I can :cry_sad::grin:

Thanks for more great stuff, DarthSion :thumbup:

Regards,

CF W

Actually we only have to wait until September, then we get the demo its already been confirmed they will release a demo 3-4 weeks before hand.

And your welcome guys, my pleasure i just hate how well LA keep their mouths shut and limit how much info gets out.

I just really hope we can get some sort of nice set, like a small Kamino play set with like Vader Starkiller some stromtroopers, maybe a flamebot thing, or even better a clone tank, of course that would probably be expensive, but im sure they would given they did with the first game even though people claim it didnt do well.

Y'know, you're right.

A LEGO set based on something from this game as well would be very cool.

I love the Starkiller fig from the Rogue Shadow, but it's still a 'battle damaged' one. I would love one with one of his cool outfits and the two blue lightsabers even more :wub: (wow, I just looked a gift horse very deep in his mouth, didn't I :look: )

And I also agree that the scene of the set should be located on Kamino.

Realistically I'd say just a few Stormtroopers and maybe the flamethrowing-bot.

A lot less realistically I'd say a Cloud City-sizes set, with the entire hallway from his prison to the landing deck, where he steals Darth Vader's Tie Advanced.

And maybe even a small room with Vader and the (evil) clones :devil:

But I'm getting overboard and waaaayy offtopic, my bad :blush:

Regards,

CF W

Yeah you would think there would be one set, i wanted the darth vader suit from the hoth mission.

And yeah so much off topic you missed the game play clip.

Y'know, you're right.

A LEGO set based on something from this game as well would be very cool.

I love the Starkiller fig from the Rogue Shadow, but it's still a 'battle damaged' one. I would love one with one of his cool outfits and the two blue lightsabers even more :wub:(wow, I just looked a gift horse very deep in his mouth, didn't I :look: )

And I also agree that the scene of the set should be located on Kamino.

Realistically I'd say just a few Stormtroopers and maybe the flamethrowing-bot.

A lot less realistically I'd say a Cloud City-sizes set, with the entire hallway from his prison to the landing deck, where he steals Darth Vader's Tie Advanced.

And maybe even a small room with Vader and the (evil) clones :devil:

But I'm getting overboard and waaaayy offtopic, my bad :blush:

Regards,

CF W

I don't know if they have that saying in other country's :wink:

Ontopic, I do hope and think there will be a set based on the new game.

About the Sith-clones-things, I hope they don't become a big part of the game (no matter how awesome they are :grin: ), because that would be too much expanded universe for me, not really 'Star Wars-realistic' anymore.

Edited by commdr_neyo

And yeah so much off topic you missed the game play clip.

Huh, indeed I did :grin:

It looks the same as the original game to me, so far. Except when he lifted the stormtrooper in the air and threw his lightsaber at him, that looked a bit different. More like he pushed the lightsaber with Force Push.

And what was that last thing he killed/destroyed? It remined me a bit of Grievous' Bodyguard droids :sceptic:

I don't know if they have that saying in other country's :wink:

Well I thought I heard it somewhere on a tv-series or anything, but whatever :tongue:

And you're right about the clones becoming too much EU and not realistic anymore :wink:

Regards,

CF W

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Ah of course the impale looks different, he is throwing 2 sabers, that thing at the end looks like a trooper with those staff weapon things magna guards use, the force push looked more powerful, and of course it looked like the first one it was only 30 seconds like cant show off all the new stuff at once.

Ooh, I've read about these guys.

They're another variant of the Imperial Guards. Euhm... darn, what did Wookieepedia call them again.

*looks it up*

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Senate_Sentinel

I think it's these guys. The Imperial Senate Sentinels.

Although apparently they originally appeared in the PSP and PS2 version of TFU, and they looked a bit different their (see picture shown on Wookieepedia).

Thanks for the picture Jammiedodger714 :classic::thumbup:

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Well what can they do, its there isnt a ton of jedi left, and they already had him fight Vader and Sidious.

October 26, huh? Right on my birthday. Maybe I'll try to get a PS3 so I can do the game justice. (I only have the first one on Wii... ugh.)

The only problem I have with him fighting clones is that the game could get dull. The nice thing about fighting Jedi in the the first FU was that each Jedi had their own character and style, with their own unique world they lived on- Raxus Prime and Felucia. These had stunning scenery- if we start fighting clones, what reason is there to travel to these exotic locations?