Sign in to follow this  
LegoLover

The Guardian

That is the old bearded fellow who comes in the Citadel set in full armor.

Do we have a picture of this old coot?

It would be great to have this guy released by TLC as a maxifig...

But its impossible :(

For those who aren't familiar with Knights Kingdom, why do you say its impossible Mr Rew12?

Edited by mister_phes

For those who aren't familiar with Knights Kingdom, why do you say its impossible Mr Rew12?

Because he has nothing to do with the newer storylines, he would either be released back then or not at all, and he does not fight in the story either.

that would be a really cool maxifig, but if it were a minifig i think all of the detail that made it so cool would be lost

Mr Echo, how do you know its the old bearderd fellow who comes in the Citadel set in full armor? By looking at his mini-figure he looks nothing like the knight in the image at the top of thist thread!

Much as I hate to admit any knowledge of what is generously described as KK2's storyline... The old guy from the citadel morphs when Jayko is going to attack him. It was in a lego club mag...

God Bless,

Nathan

So Jayko attacks this old dude and he morphs into a Knight? I'm I following here?

Why is this thread called "The Guardian" anyways?

Cuz it's a newspaper.

Um yeah, basically, the Guardian warns the Toa, sorry, Knights about the Citadel's challenges. At the end, he challenges them, but they simply ask for the shield of ages to defeat Vladek. He says they passed his test (eh?) and gives them the shield. They beat Vladek, yada yada. In 2005, Jayko was training at the Citadel with the Guardian.

In 2006, he is nowhere to be seen so far, though a similar-looking blacksmith is in the Mistlands Tower.

TT