Sign in to follow this  
J1A3L5

CCC Standard Wall,

Hello all, I thought I'd post this here:

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_j1a3l5_CCC_WallUpgrades_cccwall01.jpg

(Clickable image)

The page basically explains all that needs explaining, as does the link linked to from that page.

Please let me know what you think!

Nice piece of wall ! The connection at both sides remind me the good old castles *satis* And yes David, look at his other work and you'll see he already made some towers

very good!!! thats looking much better then any official castle walls, it has much more of real castle feeling than the normal playsets, it looks more heavy and more stoney then anything else lego made!!!

i especially like the way you use the 1x2 bricks, it looks so realistic!

Hey!

That looks very nice, I already saw it at CC but I like how you used the tiles for the wall.

It's a nice wall, but are you biulding a castle that it will go to?

This is a CC standard wall, lots of people build them and then they get put together. Using corner towers, like the great one in Jail's foler, to make it a big wall.

Jon.

The CCC Standard requires walls 4 studs wide, tops of the walls 6 bricks wide, on a 32 wide baseplate, and 6 bricks and 1 plate high. Other than that, you can do whatever you want. Those requirements must be met at each end of the wall, but in-between can be whatever you want.

The point is that they can be brought to a fest by multiple members, and they would all fit together. Then inside lots of the other castle MOC's like tudor houses are put, to create a walled city layout.

Thanks all, as Jipay mentioned I did make a little stand-alone tower. At the time I was very proud of it, now that I look back on it...well, I can see many things I'd do differently. I also made a corner tower in my own "standard" I've invented - A much larger scale. In that same scale I'm building a gate. I'm having some figures from Denmark come, hopefully in the next few days, so I can finish it. It's completely built besides those figures, which I'm waiting for. (25 Dark Grey Ninja Armour's, 20 Black Falcon Torsos and heads, 25 Black Neck Protector Helmets, 25 Blue-Rimmed Black Falcon shields) Hopefully when it's completed it will be moderately impressive, more so than a small CCC wall.

Glad you liked it, thanks.

25 Dark Grey Ninja Armour's, 20 Black Falcon Torsos and heads, 25 Black Neck Protector Helmets, 25 Blue-Rimmed Black Falcon shields

That will be one sweet lot of people! I can't wait to see it when you've finished.

Jon.