im from Greece :tongue:

Hmmmm i really want to play this game.

I asked LEGO to give me a key

yeah im right now going to las vegas LOL

im from Greece :tongue:

Hmmmm i really want to play this game.

I asked LEGO to give me a key

For CES?

Did you ask at CES? I don't think they will give you one unless you are there.

No i asked LEGO.

Can anyone upload a gameplay video of lego universe beta version at youtube.

Well ask them at CES if you are in Las Vegas.

Did you get a key from them?

No, you cannot upload gameplay because to play, you have to sign a thing that you won't give away any part of the game that you see while testing.

I went on Universe for the first time today. It's looking promising although I didn't get very far as my kids were constantly fighting over who would play it!

I am known as FronT in-game :classic:

Been playing this week, trying to learn and understand the game.

Hey guys how do you sign up for the lego kids inner circle? Everytime it says that i need the parent authorization but they haven't received any emails!

You used to have to be invited to join, then there was a way that you could join by having your parents click a link and send you an invitation, but you had to be under 13 (my brother did this).

Then, right after they sent out the LEGO Universe invites, you could just go to the website and get in (I did this), but a little while later, I stopped being able to get in, so I think they might have banned people that got in this way, and also, they closed the parent invite link, and you can't get in by going to the website, so there is no more ways.

Hey I really want to get in on the beta testing but I'm not in K.I.C, anybody have any suggestions on how to get in

Like those who were invited can u tell me maybe what u did to get invited!!!! :hmpf_bad:

Thanks!

The ways to get in are to be a family or friend of a LEGO employee, to visit where a pod landed, to be in the KIC before Dec. 7, and to go to CES, Las Vegas, Jan 7-10. There will be more ways later, sign up for the newsletter.

I hope, that they let old members in, ive been a member of the lego club for over 6 years, since the OLD OLD lego club pages. I signed up for the email and have been waiting for a year for some sort of invitation...

yay first post here ^^

Hey pals, i think i figured out the days when open beta-testing would start! I looked at "Help The Minifigs" page on Lego Universe site that talks about that one million minifigs will be launched after 72 days (after date of this post, 19 January), if it means that "minifigs launch" is start of open beta-testing, so open beta starts at 1 April 2010! :pir-sweet:

The beta launch is coming closer :laugh:

P.S: There are two nice missions on "Help The Minifigs" page :tongue:

Hey pals, i think i figured out the days when open beta-testing would start! I looked at "Help The Minifigs" page on Lego Universe site that talks about that one million minifigs will be launched after 72 days (after date of this post, 19 January), if it means that "minifigs launch" is start of open beta-testing, so open beta starts at 1 April 2010! :pir-sweet:

The beta launch is coming closer :laugh:

P.S: There are two nice missions on "Help The Minifigs" page :tongue:

Does anybody know the second code of the first mission I put in "The maelstrom" the first time.

I was trying to do the second code which was Dr. overbuild and no matter what i do it won't work!

I was thinking maybe I missed one or I guess i could be misspelling it?????? :hmpf_bad:

For them to work for me, I had to put them in all lowercase, and had to remove the period.

Also, I think it will finish April 1, at 8 pm EST.

And a lot of other people have been asked to test.

So cool it with your "I'm special"-attitude.

When will there be a Lego Universe testing when everyone can join to test? And I mean anyone, not just people who work for Lego, etc, etc.

When the game launches, which is why they have tests.

To ensure the games works.

Not much idea in having tests done, if they're done by everyone, is there?

There are/were other ways to alpha test. Such as I am a tester from visiting where pod 4 landed.

One person got in from sending a custom pod into Bradford Rant.

Someone by just posting about video game design on bzpower. Other people I think are getting in by just having some communication with Bradford Rant.

I've been asked to test it and it's actually quite funny.

I've tried it twice now - both sessions I played for an hour or so.

It's addictive people :laugh:

Man, I can't wait 'til this comes out! Comes out in April, right?

No. It comes out in the second half of 2010.

The timer on the Help the Minifigs page ends April 1st 2010 at 8:00 pm EST, and people have thought that that means the game comes out, even though it has been confirmed for the second half...