Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

Nassau pirate port

1259942196m_DISPLAY.jpg

My improvised Nassau port- more pics from here: My MOCPages.

And comments are welcome :jollyroger:

Why the other picture was deleted Bonaparte? I don't have a flickr account so i use mocpages instead something wrong with that? I'm quite a new user here and i'm not very well acquainted with linking the pictures and all that- should i not use the mocpages for some reason.... please someone from the classic pirates would you make it clear to me why you edit my posts? :pir-sceptic:

Wow very beautiful and full of life.

My old Island was planed to do it more like this, but I failed.

This would be a nice PVE2 entry, unfortunately you missed it :(

Nice work, I especially like how it's full of action. The little scenes you created everywhere really bring it to life.

What a great Pirate MOC, so ye shall not need to walk the plank ! :jollyroger::pir_laugh2:

You can tell the place is run by Pirates can't you. :pir-blush:

Love the thatch roofing on one of the buildings and lots of row boats, including some stolen ones too. :pir-classic:

Keep up the great work, 'Swash Buckler'. :pir-classic:

Thats a really vibrant scene swashbuckler! You've captured the feel perfectly. Lots going on and some great variety. Ive noticed you have been basing your mocs on historic places and people and thats a nice idea. Im planning to build a new port myself, but im having a break from pirates at the moment so i can come back with something fresh. In the meantime im working on a new 'Myths and Legends' series of castle mocs. Anyway great work. Ever thought about doing any british coast mocs? Or Bartholmew Roberts? I look forward to your next creation :pir-classic:

Thats a really vibrant scene swashbuckler! You've captured the feel perfectly. Lots going on and some great variety. Ive noticed you have been basing your mocs on historic places and people and thats a nice idea. Im planning to build a new port myself, but im having a break from pirates at the moment so i can come back with something fresh. In the meantime im working on a new 'Myths and Legends' series of castle mocs. Anyway great work. Ever thought about doing any british coast mocs? Or Bartholmew Roberts? I look forward to your next creation :pir-classic:

Nice ideas- is hould do a Black Bart really he was one of the most notorious- perhaps after christmas when i got new Brickbeard's bounty. Then in January i probably start my break from pirates i have been them three months soon :jollyroger: But pirates rule so i'm not going to stop making them no that is not even an option.... :pir_laugh2: