Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Pillage the Village II - VOTING - Small Category

Such an amazing contest! I am so glad that I was able to constructively criticize and view lots of absolutely wonderful MOCs! :pir-cry_happy:

There are so many terrific entries that are my favorites, so I'll do what Maydayartist did and give one of my seven points each to my favorite MOCs.

Rampant Dingo - 1

Trubal - 1

Admiral Ron - 1

Lorenzen - 1

Jansued - 1

TomBricks - 1

Salender - 1

Good job and good luck to everyone who entered the contest, participating is the most important.

And remember: It's not whether you win or lose, it's about having fun, participating and how you play the game.

Leg Godt - Play Well

Lovely entries, funny stories!

:pir-sing: Here are my top 4 favorites:

Jansued: 3

JKool: 2

Lego Warlord 8: 1

TomBricks: 1

Fantastic works, Good luck, everybody! :pir_laugh2:

Chosen mainly for their originality

Lorentzen - 3

Captain Blackmoor - 2

JDHinten - 2

But there were more well-built and original entries: Tom Bricks, Selander, Pellaeon, Ratshot, General. Aaargh too many great entries, matey. :pir-sing: But it's really been lots of fun seeing all the MOCs posted, commented on, and being improved over the past month.

So after some consideration, here are my votes:

Jansued - 3

Lorentzen - 2

Admiral Ron -1

Lego Warlord - 1

There were really many many good entries, so decision was hard.

I also take the opportunity to thank you for kind words about my

own creation "Best Pie-rates here". :pir-tongue:

Edited by Selander

Admiral Ron - 3

Mariann Asanuma - 2

Jansued - 1

Pellaeon - 1

Great work guys!

Overall, there were fantastic creations! Congratz everyone!

Great entries by everyone! :pir-grin:

SirGoldenKnight - 1

Rampant Dingo - 2

Trubal - 1

Tombricks - 3

Edited by JKooL

I don't know why, but after browsing through I think there are only two piece of works I really like; even though all were quite masterfully done.

Lorentzen - 3 (Myths, anecdotes, legends are made from the chaotic times of violence and turmoil, passed down by the scarred, surviving veterans to their young descendents, validated only by the treasures hidden deep from the surface of the peaceful times should it ever see daylight again.)

Nate - 4 (A very medieval feeling that struck my castle-loving chord right within and looking at it closely makes me realize it is perfection without any protruding studs.)

Congratulations to everyone for your great work.

Here go my votes:

Nate: 4

Pellaeon: 2

Lego Warlord 8: 1

Finally casting my vote... Here goes:

Lorentzen: 3

Lorentzen's grandpa & grandson story is really touching and well-executed. This was my favourite entry in the Small Category because it was well thought out and reflected the spirit of the Contest in a wonderful and very peaceful way. Besides, it also featured some of the best details, both in terms of furniture and building techniques, which definitely managed to win me over.

Jansued: 1

I enjoyed Jansued's visit to the dentist mainly because of the details he featured there, with some of those being admittedly downright brutal but at the same time really hilarious. I like an entry with a good sense of humour and his really deserves to be mentioned for that! Besides, that toothache-suffering shark was the perfect icing on the cake.

JDHinten: 1

JD's entry is what I'd really call a "Small" entry per se. No multiple levels, no buildings, just a couple of minifigs and a brilliantly depicted idea. I thought he did a wonderful job in capturing that concept in so few bricks and showing it to us. His perfect hedge-building technique and minifig posing really did wow me.

Admiral Ron: 1

Ron's tale of corruption is another candidate that fits the theme perfectly here. Even with wars gone, it will take a lot of effort to change our evil ways - and that includes both bribing and spying. Besides, he really managed to go a long way in a very short time with this MOC of his and I can only congratulate him on that wonderful effort!

TomBricks: 1

Tom's entry, with its promise of domestic peace, was another nice depiction of life as simple as we'd sometimes like it to be. The idea aside, what grabbed me there was Tom's capability of building such a nice structure on the tiny base which all Small categories had been given. The colour combination that went with that is smashing and rounds up a wonderfully thought out scene.

Edited by TheOtters

Let's do some voting :pir-classic:

Admiral Ron - 2

Lorentzen - 1

Nate - 1

Tereglith - 1

Jansued - 1

JKooL - 1

First to say nice job to everyone and thanks again to the admins for making all these EB Contests possible :pir-wink:

Nov for the votes:

Lorentzen : 1

Nate: 1

Captain Blackmoor: 2

Jansued: 3

Good luck!