Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Railbricks 2010 Calendar

To Tony and others visiting from Railbricks. Can you tell us anything else about the 2010 Calendar? It sounds like a really neat project. Will the images be from past Railbrick train spotting photos or completely new pictures? Any word as to when the calendars will be released for sale? I'm sure some of our EB Train Tech members will be interested. :classic:

And to all: in case you haven't heard, make sure you check out Railbricks.

I'm sure some of our EB Train Tech members will be interested. :classic:

I, for one, will be all over the calendar. Railbricks is one of my favorite building resources, and I can't wait to show my support all year long.

Without giving too much away too soon, the photos included in the first RAILBRICKS calendar were used with the intent of filling the calender with mostly as-of-yet-unseen photos. Some of the photos were taken previous to the project's start, and some were taken exclusively for the calendar. Some of the photos are from AFOL events, some were specifically staged. Apart from the cover, you've already recently seen at least one other photo from the calendar, but I won't say which one right now. :wink:

The cover is a cropped, partially zoomed in version of one of my photos; the full version is included as one of the months within.

No news as to a release date. Hopefully very soon.

I actually worked on four photos taken exclusively for the calendar, but only a few were used, since this isn't the "SavaTheAggie 2010 Calendar." :grin: I will soon be releasing the extra photos as part of my "Sava Railways Scenic Tours" photo series.

--Tony

Edited by SavaTheAggie

Sounds cool but I don't really use a calender, I have the date visible on my windows sidebar :classic:

The second I saw this on the RB blog, I was looking for a way to purchase it. Looks great, and I hope they becomae available soon!

Thanks for the additional information Tony. I for one am looking forward to seeing some of the high-quality pictures.

Based on the lack of responses to this topic, it sounds like not too many are interested in the calendar. That's too bad. :sad:

Just because I haven't replied within two days to an announcement that mainly says 'details will follow' doesn't mean I'm not interested...

Fantastic news! Now I just need to find some dollars to pay for it... Great to see that this has come through guys, three cheers for RAILBRICKS! :thumbup: