marnicq

M-Fighter001

Hello!

You don't sound too enthusiastic here either. :wink: It sounds like you didn't care which is sad. It's such a nice greebly-rich creation which deserves a little description. You should try to win the community for your creation. :classic:

Come on, give it a try. :classic: Tell us what you built, what inspired you to build it, what problems did you have to solve, what building tricks does it feature, where does its interesting name come from, etc. That's what we want to know. Awake our interest! :sweet:

All the best,

~ Christopher

Hello!

You don't sound too enthusiastic here either. :wink: It sounds like you didn't care which is sad. It's such a nice greebly-rich creation which deserves a little description. You should try to win the community for your creation. :classic:

Come on, give it a try. :classic: Tell us what you built, what inspired you to build it, what problems did you have to solve, what building tricks does it feature, where does its interesting name come from, etc. That's what we want to know. Awake our interest! :sweet:

All the best,

~ Christopher

Thanks,

I know that people sometimes want a description etc. but I like it this way ... without a huge description; I believe the interest should be awakend from the build itself, not from the description ;)

Thanks anyway,

Cheers Marnicq

This thing really deserves some richer description. :thumbup:

Thanks anyway (:

Just like I said above, I'm not a fun of huge descriptions..

Were this Facebook, I'd be clicking a "Like" button. :thumbup: As it is, I think I'll have to make do with a bookmark. :wub: I mean, that is one awesome vehicle. I especially like the black minifig hands framing the cockpit, and the greebles on the belly are also very nice.

As for a description, I think it's fine as is; the ship itself speaks volumes.

I, at least, am impressed.

Sounds like an amazing creation from all the feedback!

But sadly I can't see pics.....Oh no! Flickr must be down! :tongue:

Maybe you could post a link to the folder. :classic:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox