WhiteFang

LEGO Collectible Minfigures Series 1 Poll

16 Special Collectibles minifigures  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Among the 16 Special Collectible minifigures, which is your favourite one?

• 1) Caveman
    • 2) Cheer Leader
    • 3) Clown
    • 4) Cowboy
    • 5) Crash Test Dummy
    • 6) Diver
    • 7) Native American
    • 8) Magician
    • 9) Black Ninja
    • 10) Nurse
    • 11) Forestman
    • 12) Robot
    • 13) Rocker
    • 14) Space Astronaut
    • 15) Wrestler
    • 16) Zombie

No doubt it's the Forestman for me; gives me hope of a future Kingdoms subtheme. :cry_happy:

No surprise to some of you - mine is the Forestman. I never had any of the Forestman sets during my Dark Ages; now I'm searching the stores to build a little army of these woodland archers. :classic:

Robot. I don't think they have a more imaginative or fun looking minifigure in the series. Maybe the masked wrestler but even then robot still wins :classic:

All hail to our robotic future.

Absolutely I was all about the Forestman ever since the story broke about the minifigs. Now that I've gathered two of them, however, my focus is clearly on the TRIBAL HUNTER. I've never had a Wild West set and I'm all about grabbing a few of these guys, including one who'll get a bit of a wardrobe change to serve under Cap'n Brickbeard, yarrr!

Also a big fan of the Caveman, the Cheerleader, and oddly enough, the Cowboy. He looks so much better in person than on screen, plus he and his cohorts will do a fine job of arming my police force.

Isn't there already a topic with this poll?

(I voted for Astronaut)

Edit: Found it.

Edited by CallMePie

My vote goes to the clown, the zombie almost ties with it but I just really love that creepy clown.

My vote goes to the forestman. It is really good and because I never had any as a child I can't get enough now.

My favorite is the skateboarder. I love his hair, and his face and torso is AWESOME! :classic:

My second favorites are the cheerleader and the nurse.

Oof. This is a hard one. I voted for the astronaut, as it seems to have the most practical uses- it's already become a favorite for Space builders.

It was a close call, though.

I was initially leaning towards Spaceman, but ended up voting Nurse. She is the most versatile of the bunch, I think, and the syringes work in almost any other contemporary theme.

I was initially leaning towards Spaceman, but ended up voting Nurse. She is the most versatile of the bunch, I think, and the syringes work in almost any other contemporary theme.

I'll have to go with the Robot.

Isn't there already a topic with this poll?

Edit: Found it.

My bad :blush: .

There is and I missed it (even after a few searches but thank you).

Sorry WhiteFang. I missed your initial thread. I'll be merging this with your topic now.

EDIT: topic merged - sorry 'bout that. In my Forestmen Frenzy, I missed this initial topic.

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World. pirate_laugh_new.gif

I voted for the Cheerleader, simply lovely minifig. A close second is the Clown.

Cheerleader and Forest Man are currently tied for first place (~13% votes each)

Tis the Forestmen for me,sadly didnt get any of the originals,been having a buying spree on bricklink this week tho lol!

My initial favourite was the forestman, but now that I actually have them all, my vote goes to the magician!

The main reason is that this fig comes with a hairpiece as well.

With the hair it's the ultimate villain :sweet:

My favorite is the Robot, but the one I wish I had a lot of is the Zombie. :classic:

Edited by Daniel's Dad

My favorite is the Crash test dummy(!!) because it is so different from anything else I've ever seen as a minifig.

The others are the magician, the ninja, the clown, and almost all of them. :)

I think the first series of CMF set a standard and impression to everyone what CMFs were going to be - minifigures you wouldn’t usually find in sets.

I agree, but very often we see them appearing in some set, for example the LEGO City sets, every time include new Minifigures that easily could have been sold as a CMF

7 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I think the first series of CMF set a standard and impression to everyone what CMFs were going to be - minifigures you wouldn’t usually find in sets.

Except that this series had some characters that had already appeared on sets: Ninja, Cowboy, Tribal Hunter, Spaceman, Diver, Forestman and Nurse

(Also Robot but the design here was quite different)

That's almost half of the series. 

I think Series 3 and Series 4 is when LEGO really started to explore into more innovative characters. For instance in Series 5 only character had already appeared on sets before: the Dwarf