Cpt Boot Troll's booty!

4143896095_a058caaa24_o.jpg

The Laughing Reds!

4143904709_c4938c525a_o.jpg

Please ignore the fuzzyness...

4144661426_33b1c62015_o.jpg

Here's the frog! :pir-tongue:

So what do you think?

I know it's not that good. I have always wanted to join one of these and realized it was my last chance... so i made this, i took me about 10 mins to make and it made my brother laugh so i thought id post it... :pir-blush:

I will post the other pics in another topic tomorrow... XD

XD

Edited by Erdbeereis

I... just don't get it. :pir-sceptic:

That was my initial reaction. After that, I went through your back-story and read it over once again. I guess I get the idea now... poor catch for the troll cap'n, trying to steal the dwarf pirate's merchandise and using a rat as a mischievous surprise. Oh, yes, then they lived happily ever after.

No, I still don't get it. And if I hadn't read your story, I never would have had any idea what this was all about. Now, using boots as a poor catch is a great idea... But why on earth would the dwarf get on a boat and go selling fruit and fish is totally beyond me. If you had added a marketplace or trading post or something like that, on the other hand, this would totally have made sense!

And just a quick suggestion: clean up your bricks mate. It's not only going to be useful for this contest, it's generally a nice thing to do when they've been lying around and collecting dust - I've got enough experience in that and you can take it from me, clean bricks always pay :pir_laugh2: So grab a brush and go clean those pieces -- or delete the last picture...

Edited by TheOtters

Neat little moc, even tho you say you rushed it in ten mins. You should of spent more time on an entry. But, its got a frog, and that changes everything. Every moc needs a frog, and theres something suspicious about that frog hiding there. What is he up to? what does he know that we dont? :pir_laugh2:

I... just don't get it. :pir-sceptic:

That was my initial reaction. After that, I went through your back-story and read it over once again. I guess I get the idea now... poor catch for the troll cap'n, trying to steal the dwarf pirate's merchandise and using a rat as a mischievous surprise. Oh, yes, then they lived happily ever after.

No, I still don't get it. And if I hadn't read your story, I never would have had any idea what this was all about. Now, using boots as a poor catch is a great idea... But why on earth would the dwarf get on a boat and go selling fruit and fish is totally beyond me. If you had added a marketplace or trading post or something like that, on the other hand, this would totally have made sense!

And just a quick suggestion: clean up your bricks mate. It's not only going to be useful for this contest, it's generally a nice thing to do when they've been lying around and collecting dust - I've got enough experience in that and you can take it from me, clean bricks always pay :pir_laugh2: So grab a brush and go clean those pieces -- or delete the last picture...

lol I have been watching might booshy alot lately and thought i'd make it a bit random...

and the bricks being dirty... i just noticed that. that is discusting...

Its my brothers set and it's been on a shelf for ages. i am starting to clean it now XD

Neat little moc, even tho you say you rushed it in ten mins. You should of spent more time on an entry. But, its got a frog, and that changes everything. Every moc needs a frog, and theres something suspicious about that frog hiding there. What is he up to? what does he know that we dont? :pir_laugh2:

Yeah. i hope they do another so i can have more time at it...

I love the frogs... there great! XD ( he knows everything! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!)

Next time theres a pirate Comp i will enter it properly...

Lol

thanks for comenting guys

XD

Edited by teleri

Damn your bricks are dirty! I like the frog, but I feel sorry for it cause it has to live in dirty water! I like the arab guy and the other race pirate.