Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Day 4

I've considered it, but the 3rd could have also been the framer after me. How do I know there's a framer? I don't, but it makes sense based on information I've gathered, and if there is one, it's likely to be Wicwa.

Still...

... Michael and I have both asked who it was you had decided to kill and I don't recall an answer. If you did answer, I missed it in all of the fighting back there. Given that I can't see where we had a good infected target last night, it keeps coming back to looking like you're infected and were after any of the rest of us.

Admittedly, this whole thing is far too confusing. Barney may or may not be an investigator at all, and if he is, his results have been incorrect so far, and if he isn't, he's infected. Michael seems uninfected to me since I can't understand why either of us would kill ourselves over the death of the other unless we were both uninfected.

We have a lot of silent crew who aren't helping the situation any.

We know that you're one of the killers and that should guarantee that you die tonight, since either side would be stupid to let you live. By the same logic, Michael or I should be targeted by the infected in hopes of taking us both out. Even if he's uninfected, they won't go after Barney, he's causing confusion with his bad results and that can only help them.

Given all of that, do you want to put out a theory while you still can? I've done it, figuring this could easily be the end for me and your future isn't looking much brighter realistically.

In the end, all I know is that I'm not infected and we're not getting anywhere except closer to a black hole.

I also forget whether I mentioned who I was after here. I have told many via private conversations that I was attempting to kill Niwrad Selarc/Black Rabbit thinking he may have been infected due to his lack of convincing posting in the previous days.

I wasn't aware that if one of you died, the other would too, this is indeed troubling if you both turn out to be uninfected. It seems you are right one of us will indeed meet our demise, either today or tonight, if you die during the night it wont be from my sacred knife, of this I am sure. Pretty sure blocking can't stop me killing you (from previous games of life)

Doesn't look like any quiet scum are gonna vote in the next few hours so I guess we see what the night brings.

If I might add, we are beginning to run out of time today, the evening is fast approaching and we are yet to come to a decision. Personally I believe that not acting when we have a chance to is only aiding the infected, and it is clear that they have tried to stop us from acting today by spreading all this confusion. I would suggest that if we can, we should try and come to some sort of decision today, as that way we won't be wasting valuable time and giving the infected the upper hand. The fact is we need to make a decision based on what we know right now, as hard as that is going to be. As I see it, we can either vote off our fishy friend Engofi to test Barney's scanning skills, or we can focus on one of the other numerous people who has drawn attention today. Whatever we do, we need to do it fast, so perhaps if everyone could step forward and let us know what they think we should do? We aren't getting more information anytime soon, unfortunately, so we have to run with what we have.

Since this little situation seems to have at least come to a stalemate, shall we go with Engofi? I have gut feeling about him being uninfected, but I have been wrong in the past. If the rest of you don't feel confident testing Barney's scanner in this way, then I can't really see anything else we can do in the short time remaining to us that will help us come to any decision. Thoughts?

What pumpky said.

Unvote: Suze/ Shadows. Vote: Engofi/ Eskallon.

Not sure if I'll be voting today :sceptic: , Not even to test the "Engofi Theory". I dont know I guess I dont want to take a risk by convicting someone innocent again, I feel like I have blood on my hands from Sarah. :sadnew:

And since there is so much confusion and so much crap has been thrown around I don't know whos to trust anymore. :sceptic:

Hence the plan to vote Engofi off to see if I was insane or not. I understand that it might be a bit of a waste considering how useless I have otherwise been but being blocked on Night 1 has meant that we only have one day to judge from, and that day was disastrous :sceptic:

Trust me it would be waste of a good person being thrown into the airlock, you wont believe me but just trust me when I say im not infected and that your results are correct.

Not sure if I'll be voting today :sceptic: , Not even to test the "Engofi Theory". I dont know I guess I dont want to take a risk by convicting someone innocent again, I feel like I have blood on my hands from Sarah. :sadnew:

And since there is so much confusion and so much crap has been thrown around I don't know whos to trust anymore. :sceptic:

*SLAP!* Pull yourself together! I'm tired of hearing you whine about feeling guilty. we have a situation here, and if you're just going to stand around and do nothing, save us the trouble by jumping out the airlock yourself. :hmpf_bad:

I've decided to change my vote. I've reviewed both sides, and have come to the conclusion that Barney is right- we need to find his identity. I still have a doubt about your honesty, but I won't go after you tomorrow if Engofi is innocent.

No! No... I still don't know if you're playing me or really telling the truth. I could be blindly falling into your trap, or not believe you and save today's vote from failing. I choose the latter. My vote is not changing today.

Surely the day is over now?

It seems like we have been discussing these issues for what feels like 96 hours.

Surely the day is over now?

It seems like we have been discussing these issues for what feels like 96 hours.

Indeed, it is.

Final vote count:

Lt. Cmdr. Susan Antares / Shadows: 5 (I Scream Clone, pedro, Ricecracker, JimButcher, Sandy)

Engofi Cheipo / Eskallon: 4 (Hinckley, zepher, Stash2Sixx, Svelte)

La'h'rok / I Scream Clone: 1 (Shadows)

No vote: 6 (Black Rabbit, Darth_Legois, Dragonator, Eskallon, Inertia, Mr. Mandalorian)

As 9 votes were needed to convict, Day 4 has ended without a conviction.

It is now Night, those with night actions have 48 hours to send them to me in a PM or they won't be counted. The sooner I receive the night actions the sooner I can prepare Day 5, thank you.

(and a final note to those wishing for clues: You have to deserve them first. No votes = No clues. Go ahead and make some convictions and you might see some clues appearing :wink:)

(and a final note to those wishing for clues: You have to deserve them first. No votes = No clues. Go ahead and make some convictions and you might see some clues appearing :wink:)

We tried that yesterday and look what it got us. We're definitely flushing the ship's AI after this mission. :angry: