Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

The Great Annual Cannon Races!

ujdiodhispeciasd.png

Overview

4140441641_61c5b173b3_o.png

Hmm, what am I doing there? :pir-tongue:

4141200798_0c0a21f573_o.png

The front showing the Redcoat take flight! Oh no!

4141200884_5d3283d834_o.png

All the diehard fans!

Captain Zuloo, Cpt. Blackmoor, Admiral Croissant, Rick (You cant see him, but hes there.), Ratshot,

Paul Cantu, Commodore Hornbricker, and Joey Lock.

4140441951_ffa56cc37b_o.png

Close up, that Bluecoat seems happy...

4140442015_e3c18b42bb_o.png

Front view.

I hope you enjoy this I had fun making it. :pir-blush: Brickshelf gallery coming soon.

C&C Welcome! :pir-classic:

Edited by SlyOwl

Bravo! I think that this is an excellent MOC! I really love the highly detailed rock wall, the 100% covered in smooth plates / tiles water, and the creative concept of cannon-powered jet skis! :pir-classic:

Usually, I suggest for MOCs to be historically accurate at all times, but I think I will stop suggesting that.

However, there is but one teeny suggestion for this. I suggestion for the handlebar railing to be made up of smooth plates, as no Minifig would want the railing to be bumpy.

This is a very good entry! I really like your idea, cannon + seat = jet-ski! Your rock face is nice, I might suggest possibly adding some greenery to it, but the space in a medium entry is limited so that could be difficult. You've done the water nicely too! I also really like the way you jet-ski's are designed - the colour white works really well here.

And it is nice to see the addition of some familiar faces as spectators!

Great work, and good luck! :thumbup:

Bravo! I think that this is an excellent MOC! I really love the highly detailed rock wall, the 100% covered in smooth plates / tiles water, and the creative concept of cannon-powered jet skis! :pir-classic:

Usually, I suggest for MOCs to be historically accurate at all times, but I think I will stop suggesting that.

However, there is but one teeny suggestion for this. I suggestion for the handlebar railing to be made up of smooth plates, as no Minifig would want the railing to be bumpy.

This is a very good entry! I really like your idea, cannon + seat = jet-ski! Your rock face is nice, I might suggest possibly adding some greenery to it, but the space in a medium entry is limited so that could be difficult. You've done the water nicely too! I also really like the way you jet-ski's are designed - the colour white works really well here.

And it is nice to see the addition of some familiar faces as spectators!

Great work, and good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks :pir-blush: I tried to make it creative as possible, at first I thought of putting the hole cannon piece on it but I couldn't fit it :pir-tongue:

The cliff is really nice!

I love it when people include sigfigs, it makes it so much more interesting :pir-laugh:

This entry has an awesome storyline behind it, which leads me to saaayyyy........................................................................

.....................you got my vote :thumbup:

Very Nice!

Yah! Im there! :pir_laugh2:

I love the speeders, you should try them with the Space Police and make a MOC. :thumbup:

Redcoats forever!

Very original idea and you build some nice speeders and scenery for it as well. Although I expected something involving barrels :pir_laugh2:

Captain Zuloo, Cpt. Blackmoor, Admiral Croissant, Rick (You cant see him, but hes there.), Ratshot,

Paul Cantu, Commodore Hornbricker, and Joey Lock.

Good to see that peace between the factions is restored and I can confirm: I was there!

I'm glad everyone likes this! And so far no creative critics.

Is mine too good? I don't think so. But if it is, thanks for being honest

Very original idea. I like the idea of the pirates recycling their canon to make something cool like that! Great great MOC!

Good luck with the competition!

~Bart

Brilliant job General! I always love to see EB sigfigs used in MOCs, especially when I'm part of it. You made me happy. :pir_laugh2:

I love your idea, the cliff is excellent. Perhaps some better fences above it? They look a bit cheap. :pir-wink:

Good luck in the contest! :monkey:

Perhaps some better fences above it? They look a bit cheap. :pir-wink:

Obviously Bluecoat Built. :pir_laugh2:

Very original idea. I like the idea of the pirates recycling their canon to make something cool like that! Great great MOC!

Good luck with the competition!

~Bart

Thanks

Brilliant job General! I always love to see EB sigfigs used in MOCs, especially when I'm part of it. You made me happy. :pir_laugh2:

I love your idea, the cliff is excellent. Perhaps some better fences above it? They look a bit cheap. :pir-wink:

Good luck in the contest! :monkey:

Yeah, I was a bit i a hurry, I wasnt the one who built them :pir-wink:

Obviously Bluecoat Built. :pir_laugh2:

Actually I captured Redcoat spies and made them build it :pir-devil:

:pir_laugh2: that is a great concept!

I would so ride one!

I love your snotty rock facade, looks very nice!

If only someday they let us ride cannons off to the sunset... :pir-tongue:

Actually I captured Redcoat spies and made them build it :pir-devil:

It's called Sabotage! :pir_laugh2:

I absolutely enjoyed seeing this entry, most of all - its creativity! The idea is very well implemented, great job!

I'd most definitely give you bonus points for:

+ your creativity (obviously!)

+ the wonderful SNOTty water & cliff (don't add any plants to it, it looks much more on the "raw" side that way!)

+ the flames look spot-on and so do the trans-clear round plates - perfect approach!

+ the inclusion of C-P members, funny as ever (hint hint: I'd love to ride one of these babies one day... perhaps CGH and I could go head to head if you lend us the jets :D)

What I'd suggest as possible improvements:

- the jets look a tad bit too modern, which is not bad -- but I feel that if you used brown pieces instead of white ones, those would look as if they were made of wood... which would make this whole thing even more absurd & funny!

- while I really like the small rock that the redcoat is jumping off of (and its outlines in the water!), I feel that if the jumper had been positioned at a slightly better angle (upwards, for example), that would have enhanced the sense of action.

- the photos!!! Please, even if you don't update this MOC in any way (it's a strong contender as it is already!), just upload those photos to a different website - photobucket and pict come to mind as good alternatives, if you're not a fan of flickr. MOCpages has resized and compressed your pics in a terrible manner and your entry looks far less appealing precisely because of the way the photos are displayed. Please please upload them someplace else - you'll instantly notice the difference yourself!

Edited by TheOtters