• 1- I feel sick!
    • 2- Lower than average.
    • 3- Average.
    • 4- There better than average.
    • 5- There perfect!

4131873378_af5daec9a1_o.jpg

An overview of the work parade.

4131110971_577a7b90e7_o.jpg

Some goof ball trying to kill a poor, innocent, beautiful, harmless rat. Death to that man :pir-skull:

4131110897_57f89d053e_o.jpg

The Governor in all his glory.

4131110765_35ce975ba4_o.jpg

His body guards.

4131873504_918d130b2e_o.jpg

The honorable Ratshot and some low life Pirate leader.

4131873174_2188d9fd7d_o.jpg

A view from the front.

Comments Welcome!

Chow

Ratshot :monkey:

Edited by Erdbeereis

Hello there! I like the parade marching of all the men in the work force! :)

I think this would make a much better medium entry instead of large. If you shorten the platform by 2 studs you will be within the medium range of 16x16. There are some humongous MOCs in the large division that will make it much harder to compete.

Also, I think the roadway would look much nicer with some colored tiles to get rid of the studs and make it look more like a road. :) Good luck!

Hello there! I like the parade marching of all the men in the work force! :)

I think this would make a much better medium entry instead of large. If you shorten the platform by 2 studs you will be within the medium range of 16x16. There are some humongous MOCs in the large division that will make it much harder to compete.

Also, I think the roadway would look much nicer with some colored tiles to get rid of the studs and make it look more like a road. :) Good luck!

1- I already have a Medium entry and my brick sipply is limited so I can't really compete with the big guys, ISC, Derfel Cardarn ect. On the contrary I don't want to say that I didn't enter.

2- I don't have enough tiles to pave the road.

Thanks.

Edited by Ratshot

I liek it, the marching looks good adn the Governor is on a nice pedestal since he is in charge.

I like the expression on your sigfig. :pir-classic:

Pirates and redcoats working together? You must have a serious case of tequilla flue! Just kidding. I like the idea of the pirates actually building something instead of burning it down or pillaging. I like the parrading men. The one thing I miss in this moc is details. It would look so good if the rood wasn't that even, but a little bit bumpy by adding some random plates and some 1x1 round plates (pebbles) Maybee add some rocks or some green plants next to the road. That's about all I would change if it was my MOC.

Good luck in the competition!

~Bart

Getting all commie with the labour day parades, are we there, comrade Ratshot? :pir_laugh2:

Nice idea though :] The only actual gripe I have with this one is that there's no hint of those construction works you've mentioned - but it does work perfectly as a parade! I like Bart's idea regarding that "bumpy road to collaboration & success" (you like the name, admit it :D) - perhaps you really should try using plates to change the height of the road here and there.

I also agree that, apart from the minifigs, this MOC isn't really full of details. But then again, it's the minifigs that really count (literally!) in any parade, so I guess this is fine. Seeing as you're short of bricks, I'd suggest adding some more subplots such as the one with the rat in order to liven this up even more :]

Oh, and how about some cheerleaders with batons and everything? It's a parade after all :pir-wink: