1. 1. How much would you pay for it?

• $30/£20
    • $60/£35
    • $90/£55
    • $115/£70
    • $166/£100
    • $249/£150
    • $249+/£150+
  2. 2. Would you like to see System elements encorporated, in order to get as close to the CGI Version as possible?

• Yes, I'd like to see it made entirely out of System (100% System, 0% Bionicle)
    • Yes, I'd like to see it made almost entirely out of System (80% System, 20% Bionicle)
    • Yes, I'd like to see it made mainly out of System (60% System, 40% Bionicle)
    • No, I'd like to see it made mainly out of Bionicle/ Technic (40% System, 60% Bionicle)
    • No, I'd like to see it made almost entirely out of Bionicle/ Technic (20% System, 80% Bionicle)
    • No, I'd like to see it made entirely out of Bionicle/Technic (0% System, 100% Bionicle)
  3. 3. How tall should it be?

• 18cm (Glatorian sized)
    • 24cm (Somewhere between Glatorian and Toa Mata Nui sized)
    • 33cm (Toa Mata Nui sized)
    • 40cm
    • 50cm
    • 60cm (about Toa Mata Nui x2)

Great idea! I don't know if I have any room for it, but I'll still get it the second it comes out. :grin:

I don't recall if GeekDad (Wired.com blog my mom posts on) has any connections at LEGO, but if they do I'll be sure to point them towards this topic. :sweet:

You guys deserve it, and I think someone should bring this idea to Lego. I might even buy it if it goes through!

If Lego Star Wars ended, I'd want a giant Cloud City or something, so you guys should get your big present. :thumbup:

Even though I've typically hated this theme (I don't consider it "LEGO"), I recognise that it's been a huge fan favourite and a nice money earner for LEGO.

So, it's only fair that it go out with a bang, with one last final set to represent the definitive character in the storyline (So I understand!). For the sake of the fans.

So, I support this. :thumbup: I voted £55, 40% Technic/60% Bionicle, and 60cm tall. I'd have voted taller if I could. :tongue:

I've never collected bionicle but we've gotten some pretty cool guys down the years from it. When I was starting to collect legos (okay not just starting but towards the begining of my collecting) I was really fascinated by bionicles. Anyways if pirates which was a pretty short reboot gets to go out with a bang then so should the long running bionicle theme. Bionicle has and will always have a place in my heart for legos may it have good ending.

> Forresto < Here's my signature if you need it.

I'm all for this, but only if it has changing eyes! :laugh:

I hope TLG listens to us fans, this is a big make or break thing for them if you ask me... but if they do it, and do it well I will buy it even though I don't even usually buy the more expensive sets!

Great idea! I don't know if I have any room for it, but I'll still get it the second it comes out. :grin:

I don't recall if GeekDad (Wired.com blog my mom posts on) has any connections at LEGO, but if they do I'll be sure to point them towards this topic. :sweet:

If you could do that, it'd be cool. Just to generate enough hype around this potential set so that Lego can see that it might be a profitable thing to bring out as a S@H exclusive.

- Tilius

Wow, I really want to see this set. Bionicle deserves a much better send off than those puny stars. A MU Mata Nui body would really be the only suitable last product. I think it should be as big as possible and as expensive as necessary. It should me mostly system, to create a lot of detail but have bionicle parts o add familiarity. I think that it should have removable hatches on its arms and legs that open up to reveal islands. The face would come out to show Metru Nui and a hatch would lift up in the back to show the room where Helryx is. (Maybe) And, the front of the body would feature an incredibly detailed model of Karda Nui that might slide out. That would be the Bionicle to end all Bionicles!

Yes! This needs to happen.

I left Bionicle last year, but I would still buy this as one final set if it came out... and it was a good set.

Personally, I don't care too much about size or price... as long as it's not too too big. But I would really like it to be built mostly of system. Or I guess, Technic would be okay. But I'd really rather have fewer Bionicle pieces. The ones these days are just too large and specialized to build something like this.

Edited by Klonoa

This is right and proper, Bionicle needs a grand sendoff, and as a non-Bionicle fan I'd still buy the last hurray.

I find this a fantastic idea. All this talk of Mata Nui and all one gets is a modified super toa gladiator version. Now lets see the real being, including his mask... :wink:

@Toa Syaoran: Since when was Syaoran a Toa? He may be cool:... unless you thinking of more crossed dimensions here... :grin:

I find this a fantastic idea. All this talk of Mata Nui and all one gets is a modified super toa gladiator version. Now lets see the real being, including his mask... :wink:

@Toa Syaoran: Since when was Syaoran a Toa? He may be cool:... unless you thinking of more crossed dimensions here... :grin:

@3D LEGO: LOL! I just like Bionicle and Tsubasa Chronicle. (along with some other manga/anime) They're both my favorites, so I decided to make Syaoran a "Toa". Besides, there's a "Toa Kurogane" on BZP. :tongue::laugh: :laugh: .

Anyway, my only question is that on the inside of the robot....are we going to just have "places"? or a map built within? :wacko: Or is it just going to be like a empty shell? :wacko:

I've been a long-time fan of BIONICLE, one who's stuck with it for ten years, despite its ups and its downs. I like the BIONICLE Stars, don't get me wrong, but an UCS Great Spirit set would be a much more appropriate sendoff, would it not? I support this idea one hundred percent.

Personally, I'd like it to be 50% SYSTEM parts and 50% BIONICLE/TECHNIC, just so it can be accurate to the CG versions of the Great Spirit. I'd also like it to be around 60cm in height and around $150 (USD) or so. I'd also like for the eyes to be able to be swapped from green to red, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Anyway, I hope that this idea works out; it'd be the perfect sendoff for my favorite theme.

-Iro

I think it's a great idea. I've been a BIONICLE fan since 2002, and just this year decided to stop collecting sets. However, I still follow the story and if they release a set like this, I will almost certainly buy it anyway, just as an awesome collectors item. I hope LEGO listens to us and puts this set out. It would be fantastic.

~Phyre

I would like to see him as a system set, with 20% BIONICLE pieces and I would also pay a pretty high price for him too.

I would buy a set like this for sure, no matter what anyone says. Even though I haven't been into Bionicle all that much lately, I am always a fan and this will put the icing on the cake in a big way. Great idea! :thumbup: I voted $30, 40% System 60% Technic, and a bit taller than Toa Mata Nui. I actally had no idea the whole Bionicle story happened inside Mata Nui :grin::wacko:

I keep on forgetting that this is a Bionicle set we are making, not another UCS Grievous.

This would indeed be a fantastic send-off for Bionicle. :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

Although not a huge collector, I tend towards the older sets with technic-gear functions. It would be great to see this type of functionality brought back in a final set - something I think the theme has been lacking in the last number of years. :hmpf_bad:

For something like this I am really wanting to see something along the lines of the Ultimate Collector's Series Millenium Falcon. Which I believe is LEGO's largest set to date. I believe a large, complicated and detailed set of Mata Nui to symbolize BIONICLE itself would be the best goodbye present from the BIONICLE sets. I would definitely pay a lot of money for such a set.

Well I'm not into Bionicle but you deserve all the help you can get with this.

Good luck :thumbup: