534 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Hi there !

I've got a chance to buy this set for 563$ (price in europe are quite insane for this set...)

I really don't know if I should jump on it or use the same money to buy other sets...

Go for this Imperial Ship. This ship is just Awesome. I have a new set and planning to build it soon.

The price you got is good compared to other insane prices...

My advice is to go for this ship as you will enjoy it truly

I really hope the new pirates ship is almost as good as this, just not for the soldiers, but for the pirates. This is BY FAR my favorite ship Lego ever made. The design is great, the size is great, and the price is great.

i agree. This is the best Ship ever made by lEGO. huuuuuuuh....mine is still new and i cant find any place to put this if it is built...looks like will stay for a while sealed...but ( i want to build it sooon )

What does UCS stand for?

Ultimate Collector's Series.

It's used officially for the really detailed Star Wars sets, but it's been reused by fans to refer generically to sets that are very large and expensive.

Mine is US Version the 2nd version of this wave. The box has no name ( Imperial Flagship ) on top right corner and only 1 dress i get.

If only LEGO made an IMPERIAL Fleet of these ships and continued to make more! After all these years, they've only recently finally gotten around to making the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN sets so only time will tell!

I really like this ship. The only problem for me with this model is the colors. Or at least I would've liked to have more red, white, black and gold to represent the redcoats. This is the great royal flagship so it should represent that somehow in its ornamentation, I think. I know this is nitpicking and think it would be quite easy to to mod.

The Imperial Flagship, a BLUE ship, was released when the Imperials were RED. Do you think that if we get a new Flagship it will be RED as opposed to the Imperials that are now BLUE?

And what would you rather have released: a new Imperial Flagship, or a UCS Pirate ship?

And what would you rather have released: a new Imperial Flagship, or a UCS Pirate ship?

To be honest - and yes, this is a purely egoistical wish - I'd like them to do a straight re-release of the Imperial Flagship, as I didn't get it last time around. pirate_blush.gif