Tavernello

Hi! Me and my city mocs.

Hi I am a new user for Eurobricks because my english is so bad! But, now, I show some of my mocs, you can see the rest at my Flick or Brickshelf pages (link in the signature):

4016225331_2433ff0fb1.jpg

4067498387_b42bc9d8d8.jpg

3928197781_de928536b2.jpg

3674958932_9e8bac9e63.jpg

Nice modular buildings.

Good try.

There is one building that's the best of your collection, it is your third picture posted. A very nice white with grey trim and a black roof 32 stud wide building. :classic:

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Great buildings. I already saw your red building(s) some time ago (on Brickshelf?), but I really like the black (Dutch inspiration?) and white buildings as well. You managed to throw in just the right amount of detail to make it realistic, but not too distracting. Good job. :classic:

That is some very nice houses you created Tavernello.

I like the "block" you have on your BL page. It really looks good. Also the yarn inside of it. There are a few funny things there.

Really like a lot of the details you put into several of the houses. My favorite one would be the white house.

Glad you made your way to Eurobricks. :thumbup:

In case you didn't realised, but one of your beautiful piece of work is featured in Classic-Town.net last month. :wink:

Look forward to see you around.

Wow, some really sweet modular buildings.

I'm always amazed when I see custom buildings. The bricks and time involved always impress me. I really like your corner shop, the blue is brilliant.

Thank you all for the comments!

Lgorlando: no because in this time my lego room is like a farm...but I decided to make some pictures with white background... :classic:

Magnificent work! I've seen your different works at flickr and I can congratulate you at last :thumbup: I especially like your work with windows and gates (the ones in the red building are just... :wub:) and the way you know how to make a City scene living with MFs. Keep up the good work and I hope we'll see more of your good work soon :wink:

Hey there :) I've always been a huge fan of your lime building, and now I get to see all the others as well! Great work - and welcome to Eurobricks! :)

Hello!

These are some really outstanding buildings! :classic: I especially like the red one from the first image. The way you used the big arch pieces studs down to create a really rare roof shape is simply brilliant. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

These are some outstanding MOCs! :classic::wub:

I especially like the canal house.

Although, the owners should fix the front wall a bit.

It is falling apart. :oh::laugh:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Hi Tavernello, these are very nice buildings. I particularly like the Victorian windows on the white house. I've looked at your Brickshelf account before, in fact I've already got it bookmarked as a reference for ideas when building my own Cafe Corner styled buildings. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Lovely MOCs. Can you tell me how you did the windows on your black building? I like it, and I don't recognize the parts used.

Thanks!

Fabulous buildings Tavernello! I the white building is the best, so full of detail. I can't wait to see more of your MOCS! :classic:

Also, is your avatar a Lego version of 2001: A Space Odyssey? If so, I love it.