Sign in to follow this  
Lego_Warlord_8

The Grand Escape

I wouldn't change a thing.

And neither would I!

This is an awesome entry and I really don't think it needs any additions or updates... Perhaps someone might suggest adding more texture to the water (as, I admit, I personally have done quite a few times in this contest), but I don't think that's necessary here. It would take the focus away from all the minifig action and that's what really this is all about. Don't get me wrong, Warlord, the tilted "vessel" and the pier are also great, but the minifigs here are what's most catching about this MOC - and that's the way it should be!

To sum it all up - bloody brilliant! Best of luck in the contest :)

This is PERFECT Warlord. It is so clean cut and shiny! I love how the pier is slightly rickety and there is just so much action going on for such a small MOC. Good Luck!

I like your creation very much. I just have to repeat what Izzy said about the action in that small but very well designed Moc.

I like the bridge, and how all the soldiers ruching up there to try to catch the Pirates, and the expressions on the fifs is also very good.

Good luck in the competition!

Excellent posing on the minifigs... very well done!

Yes it's a very good MOC :thumbup: I wouldn't change anything either, except for maybe one thing.. One of the soldiers is standing on those 'transparant'bricks, That doesn't look very good to me. I you could, I think you should try to make that in a different way.

But ofcourse it's your MOC, your decision! :pir-classic:

For the rest it looks nice, cool scene and minifigs :pir-sweet:

Oh that's great!!

I love how so much action is packed into one small scene, plus you are really good about posing all those soldiers.

Thanks everyone!

One of the soldiers is standing on those 'transparant'bricks, That doesn't look very good to me. I you could, I think you should try to make that in a different way.

Yes, that... Well, I don't much like it either, even though it was the best solution that I could find in this case.

~SR~

Yes, that... Well, I don't much like it either, even though it was the best solution that I could find in this case.

Maybe you can attach his gun to a small brick under the mooring.

I like what you have here, it looks really 'complete' and like a movie scene.

Much luck and fun with the contest!

Don't change a thing. This looks so so great! I love the crooked planks on the deck they look lovely. The posing of the minifigs is ever so lovely! They look like they actually were moving when someone took this shot. The pirates look awesome!

~Bart

I tried that, it didn't look very good...In fact worse than how it is now.

~SR~

I don´t think it is any problem at all, and I never mind that you can see those trans clear whatever that is there for some support.

You know they don´t "belong". But you used three 1x1 round plates, do you got one 1x1 round brick instead? That is what could be tryed.

Once again, a really great Moc!