Sir Dillon

Castle Sets 2010

Don't think there is any info yet. To be on the safe side i ordered one off bricklink, if they get available somewhere else near to me i can still get a few.

Launch of the new sets will be June 2010.

Can't wait to get my hands on the new sets.

Launch of the new sets will be June 2010.

Can't wait to get my hands on the new sets.

Where did you hears this. I heard it was around August or September. :classic:

It depends in which country you live in, some maybe June others August - the mid-year catalogue will tell us actually when they are !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

That's AWESOME! :wub: Thanks for the pics, I love that lion leader. Though there is no great helm for the lion knights, and the dragons have two.

EDIT: Does anyone know when these are coming out?

Edited by Alex the Great

Thanks for those pics Hun!

They look OK to me, just about what I expected. I hope they won't just be S@H exclusives as the previous ones

From what I've heard these battle packs might be available a little bit earlier than the rest of the sets, maybe sometime in the summer. :wink:

I love the capes and plumes! Also, two brimmed helmets at the green team is nice for a change.

It seems like the dragon team doesn't get grilled helmet, ovoid shield and chest strap torso. (I don't recall seeing such items in boxed sets either.)

Weapon assortment is pretty standard, that's good. Though what strikes me is that green knights had dark color weapons in other sets; what's up with that?

Is that a plate on the red knight with the cape...?

Overall, these are pretty good, they put in some nice extras. I like them.

Ditto Ditto, 'Hun' thanks for the pictures of those shields.

A wonder why the soliders on the Lion side are using the old style of helmet ? Ah well if you got them .....use them right ?

Great torso prints too !! :grin:

I actually can'y wait for some of these to come out in the stores.

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Seen these yet?

Hope those are prelims. Don't like 4 of the same torso for the dragon knights when they have at least 3 different ones. Cool to have battle packs though.

Weren't the battlepacks cheap Chinese plastic last time?

Yes, last years Battlepacks were crap but until one of us has these new ones in our hot little hands, let's keep the discussion focussed on what we can see :wink:

Thanks!

Nice! I like the new helmet very much. :thumbup: Atleast the Lions get one in the 7949 set.

Looks like the lion knight leader in the battlepack has leg printing similar to the crown golden knight's legs:

970c00pb43.jpg

So that is at least 2 different leg printings for the kingdoms line.

Awesome! Probably won't buy it, but awesome! :laugh:

FOUR shields in the Lion pack? Nice! A little low on short swords, though. Everything else looks nice, even if I STILL don't like the maces too much. :tongue:

I have to say... ehh to the sets. The dark green guys all have the same torso.

Yep, just like the goold ol' Black Falcons, etc. of old. Bring 'em on, I say-- very excited to be picking these up once they're available.

m19

This is great news. I was just thinking the other day how I really enjoyed the battle packs from the Fantasy Era, and how I was really hoping that the new Kingdoms sets would have some. Didn't even have to wait that long to find out. Great find!

I'm pretty excited for these. Can't wait for summer, but then again, sooo many new sets and too little $$$. :tongue:

I intend to get a few of these battle packs at least. I think they could be greatly improved by giving those crossbowmen longbows instead. I'll take it though. I suppose it's about time I gave knights maces.