Sign in to follow this  
the land lovin' pirate

Some things I've been working on...

Looks great. I really like the way you've upgraded the CC with an extra mast and gave it a deck and a proper cabin. The expansion of the fort looks great too, the new colors work really well and I like how you've expanded on the baseplate.

Impressive fort! nice job on this. But did you know bluecoats and redcoats are the worst enemies on this forum? :pir-classic: Choose a side :pir-wink:

Nice stuff for the rest, I wish I'd have such a big army!

But did you know bluecoats and redcoats are the worst enemies on this forum? :pir-classic: Choose a side :pir-wink:

So true. You have 48 hours to declare or be branded a pirate and hunted by both sides! :pir_laugh2: I love what you have done. Anytime I see those blue sails appear in a MOC I know I am going to like it. I'd love to see more pictures of the ship. It looks like you did a good job in upgrading her. You fort looks nice as well. I like how you added the tunnel and the extra water to the right. Very nice. Will you be expanding on what you have started. If so, I look forward to your future posts. :jollyroger:

Impressive fort! nice job on this. But did you know bluecoats and redcoats are the worst enemies on this forum? :pir-classic: Choose a side :pir-wink:

i was wondering about that! however in my lego world i just pretend that they are different ranks otherwise i wouldnt have such a big army!

and thanks to all for the comments! i wasnt sure how good of a responce i would get so i just half-assed the pics. but sence you guys like it ill put up better, more detailed pics tonight.

thanks again!

It is a really nice set-up you have created. Nice to hear some of your "back story".

Just didn´t get one thing though. Was your old Pirate stuff together with the LEGO your brother found?

It is a really nice set-up you have created. Nice to hear some of your "back story".

Just didn´t get one thing though. Was your old Pirate stuff together with the LEGO your brother found?

yup, everything i can remember having was all with my brothers stuff for some reason and was never sold so i dont know what my parents are talkin about. oh and on top of getting my legos back my bro. gave me all of his old stuff too, thats how i have so many blue coats.

oh and there are now more pics on my original post.

thanks for looking! :jollyroger:

thats amazing work! i really liked the fort and your loot island MOD!

the fort looks like a 2009 remake of El Dorado Fortress, which is really cool! do you have a flickr or brickshelf by chance? :pir-blush: