Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

Blackbeard's last stand

th_thindexedgif.gif 91d

it is now exactly 291 years from Blackbeard's death- here is moc representing his final battle :pir-classic:1258890538m_DISPLAY.jpg

12588905391_DISPLAY.jpg

12588905413_DISPLAY.jpg

12588910355_DISPLAY.jpg

12588916871_DISPLAY.jpg

12588916893_DISPLAY.jpg

:imperialguard_commander1: As you can see i cutted one of my cutlasses- i don't usuallydo so but i have many cutlasses so i did it i needed destroyed sword.... but now i have one cutlass less :pir-cry_sad:

12588916904_DISPLAY.jpg

12588922914_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

This is a good example to always pay attention to the guy behind you with a cutlass. It's a nice Moc, but I must admit that the ships are too small. This is still good though, I like the round transparent orange plate on the pistol, and the sails are nice. If I were to rate it on a scale of 1-5 I'd give it a 4. :)

This is a good example to always pay attention to the guy behind you with a cutlass. It's a nice Moc, but I must admit that the ships are too small. This is still good though, I like the round transparent orange plate on the pistol, and the sails are nice. If I were to rate it on a scale of 1-5 I'd give it a 4. :)

Too small???? Thay were sloops -little boats with big sails- actually they are pretty much in scale.. :pir-sceptic: .

Very nice. I like the way the ships are small and curved. However I believe Blackbeard died after 25 wounds including five gunshot wounds. Rather than one pistol shot. :pir_laugh2:

Very nice. I like the way the ships are small and curved. However I believe Blackbeard died after 25 wounds including five gunshot wounds. Rather than one pistol shot. :pir_laugh2:

Oh i said that in my mocpage :pir_laugh2: but i didn't add all the pics so now it looks like that Maynard just shoots him- still you can see how the swordsman is stabbing him at the same time...

Too small???? Thay were sloops -little boats with big sails- actually they are pretty much in scale.. :pir-sceptic: .

I think what he is saying is that the Queen Anne's Revenge was a good bit larger. She had 40 guns, and 3 masts. 30m wide at the beam.

But cool MOC, and well done! Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

I think what he is saying is that the Queen Anne's Revenge was a good bit larger. She had 40 guns, and 3 masts. 30m wide at the beam.

But cool MOC, and well done! Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

:pir-tongue: Yes but this is " Adventure" Queen Anne's revenge was destroyed and sank long before Blackbeard's last battle it was 3-masted and at least with 40 guns but Adventure was a sloop (it had more guns than mine though) Don't try to be too wise -if you haven't enough info :pir-tongue:

That is a great Blackbeard figure you have there, looks just like the real guy. (or at least what the modern perception of him is)

:pir-sceptic: Why i write here myself? well this page looks so bad with "no new replies- symbol" :pir-blush: I am probably getting brickbeard's bounty for christmas :pir_laugh2: - how do i know i ordered it myself of course :pir-tongue: - but bad news is that judging by bill- there are no endor :pir-hmpf_bad: i want ewoks :pir_bawling: Edited by Swash Buckler

Nice battle scene :thumbup:

The water and the ships are really cool.

Edited by Ratshot